Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,257 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Are Green Safaris The Way To Go In 2017? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Green Safaris The Way To Go In 2017? (437 Views)

US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Green Safaris The Way To Go In 2017? by iconzmagazine(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Green tourism is the term used to describe best environmental practice within the tourism sector. It covers issues such as business efficiency, environmental management, waste, transport, as well as topics like social responsibility and biodiversity. Nowadays it is like conserving the environment matters more and people are resorting to green safaris. Question is, isnt it the way to go nowadays?

I recently booked a green Uganda safari with 1000 Shades of Green Tours and Safaris Limited and i felt good because i was giving back to the tourism sector and environment too. What is your take guys?

(1) (Reply)

Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! / Meet The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (photos) / Tanker On Fire At Abuja-kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.