Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" (66677 Views)

Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by miketayo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Messi is not a racist like him; gentle and responsible Messi

lolzzz messi responsible grin grin grin grin grin... u knw how many times they have carried drunk messi from clubs in spain

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by AlphaDibia(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
See six-pack.. chai! Babes love it. Gees (such as myself) want it.. so bad I robbed a grocery store for a 6-pack Heineken. [color=#000000][/color] grin grin
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by BlindAngel: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
xavieree:
Is it jus me...or does these happen to everyone?....whenever I see a very and I mean, very very stupid,weird or funny comment these days....I check the moniker to see if it is ....Nwamaikpe's.
Very funny u just murdered that guy in public
Smh cc : Nwamaikpe
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Ganjafama(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
C Ronaldo dey claim white guy?
Yes,he's white.Portuguese are Caucasians save for some mixed race among them like Pepe, Nani and co.

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by SeniorJude(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sometimes people always there to twist words just because of the hatred the have for him if what he said sounds like racism language he will not take a shot with him swim with him even stand him with his family some people can be mean sometimes undecided

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Akalia(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
They look gay together

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by theunusualmoon(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ronaldo's Great Grandmother is from Cape Verde.It is impossible for him to be racist.

He's got African blood in him

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by GeneralOjukwu: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
fait10:
My sister stop asking guys what they do for a living, they will lie,,, just take them to bed and count how many round they can go
One round - rich guy
Two rounds - doing well in life
Three rounds - unemployed
Four rounds - broke as hell
THANK ME IF YOU WANT

I like this and i agree with it grin

I have gone from 4 rounds to 2 rounds wink.

1 round loading....

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by chukzyfcbb: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
ooshinibos:

the man is brown not black ..however , Ronaldo is not being racist
...and does Ronaldo look white in color even though we know he is white?

abeg call a spade a spade. we often refer to ourselves as black people.
we even have so many mantra to go with it
:

#Black and beautiful
#Black and proud
#Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
(Kendrick Lamar
#Black is beautiful by (flavour)

We always refer to ourselves as black but because its Ronaldo, u remember its not black but brown

HYPOCRITE

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

CR7

Proudly gay!!!!
damola311:
One day, this guy will come out plain as a gay.
gay with 3 kids? CR is anything but gay. Quit hating..

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by fait10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Wetin your own eyes see?
me self get wetin ur eye saw grin grin
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by ooshinibos: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

...and does Ronaldo look white in color even though we know he is white?

abeg call a spade a spade. we often refer to ourselves as black people.
we even have so many mantra to go with it
:

#Black and beautiful
#Black and proud
#Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
(Kendrick Lamar
#Black is beautiful by (flavour)

We always refer to ourselves as black but because its Ronaldo, u remember its not black but brown

HYPOCRITE
its the white people that labeled us black ..we are brown by color skins except in the congo or the bush people :-)
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
How for fvck's sake is he being racist? Is the man not black? How is it an insult to describe someone by his race? People are just unnecessarily too touchy when it comes to certain issues. It's time for people to invest in hobbies

Most definitely cool

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
What else is he?.Red Guy,Portuguese are WHITE you know..
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by ollybosieb: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Reality check . .. that's black and chocolate. Ronaldo is not white but wearing white shirt and pants.
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by donbenie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
ooshinibos:

the man is brown not black ..however , Ronaldo is not being racist
The man is a BLACK MAN,his exact skin color is inconsequential,an ALBINO is still a Black Man..

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Tmsungs(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

CR7

Proudly gay!!!!

How many times he don fvck you?
..tell us now!!!

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by donbenie(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
ollybosieb:
Reality check . .. that's black and chocolate. Ronaldo is not white but wearing white shirt and pants.
Ronaldo is White,that's the term used for members of his Race..

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Samfilzee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Culin(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Some people just like to get offended
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by repogirl(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
All these racism people sef. Besides Ronaldo is not exactly white na. He is olive skinned/ tan/ brown.... I think.
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Probably Rinaldo's boyfriend. Lol apparently there's rumours that he's gay grin

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
who is messi!?
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
who is messi!? The ex convict?

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by otodeluxe(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ronaldo is gay
We all know

Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oshey baddest tongue
Is Bobrisky your hero? #Oshebaddest
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by perdollar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
am 100% sure say u b man
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by Maj196(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
xavieree:
Is it jus me...or does these happen to everyone?....whenever I see a very and I mean, very very stupid,weird,mean or funny comment these days....I check the moniker to see if it is ....Nwamaikpe's.
U are not alone my sister.
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by imitateMe(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why are they always covering that thing?
Re: Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" by xavieree(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Maj196:
U are not alone my sister.
hehe...

Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots)