Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

5 Hacks To Create An Unforgettable Experience That Attracts And Retain clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Hacks To Create An Unforgettable Experience That Attracts And Retain clients (393 Views)

Sunti Sugar To Retain All 2,400 Staff Despite COVID-19 Challenges / N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China / 5 Steps To Writing An Instagram Bio That Attracts Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Hacks To Create An Unforgettable Experience That Attracts And Retain clients by saidioo: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Over the long weekend during the last sallah holiday, I lodged in an Airbnb somewhere around Asokoro in Abuja. I had a wonderful stay, (my free advice to anyone in the hospitality business, leverage on technology)
The host invited me to join him at bar for a drink later that evening So, I did.
Sitting to our rear were two ladies arguing about which lounge to visit. One lady kept saying, “I like having shisha on that balcony.” While the other was particular about the wine tasting at a wine shop that also moonlights as a lounge.
You could feel the passion in their voices; both ladies couldn’t resist visiting their favorite spots.

How can you create this kind of memorable experience for your guest's?

Here are 5 hacks to for you to try.

Open House Events

I visited a Bar that hosts a scrabble club and periodically host scrabble competitions in Lagos; it had a very relaxing ambience, soft music, nice crowd. Through scrabble they had created a community of returning customers. The same can be done with stand-up comedians, spoken words poets etc.

Membership

If you have a rare hospitality service like, a pool bar on the last floor of Civic Towers, or a spa resort overlooking the Atlantic. You will get the kind of clients that are attracted to top-notch offers. Give them exclusivity create an elite membership program targeted at ballers and VIPs.
If you’re smart with this, a membership programs can double your profit fast fast.

Web Presence

Your second entrance is the web. A detailed web presence can attract the big boys that search for comfort from their phone or tablet. Give them a virtual tour into your décor, delicacies and wrap it up with a sensational creative.

Celebrity Voice
Have some celebrities do a fantasy freestyle with your lounge name in a jingle. Like, “Sleeky bar isn’t far for a star to ride.”
You get the gist? Smiles.
Partner with some “streetboy” Uber drivers as ambassadors,they can point thrill seekers to your establishment. They may not be celebrities but they can positively affect your bottomline.

Ask Experts
The hospitality business is not a one-man know it all industry. If you know about the operations, you can’t be a pro in ideation or sales or event management. That’s the reason you must ask a team of experts to help you out.
Let HRD solutions create that irresistible parole to create an unforgettable experience.
www.hrdsolutions.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Got 50k Worth Of Food Stuffs / How To Get Unlimited Real Instagram Followers In Minutes / Have You Heard Of COEMBED SOFTWARE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.