Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So (570 Views)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by the24lukpost: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before we get talking, here is a Quick Prayer for all Nigerians "May the legs that God offered us to hustle not take us to where we will be slaughtered" – AMEN!!

Ikorodu young men are genuinely Angry and won't falter or waste whenever to Kill anybody they Suspect as a Badoo part regardless of the possibility that you are legitimately dressed.

At this challenging minutes regardless of the possibility that individual no be Badoo Member, it is wiseful of you to realize that now is not a decent time to be doing crawfish waka in Ikorodu.

YOU MUST NOT DO ANY OF THESE
Here are fundamental insurances/preventive measures to take to abstain from being lynched when you are in a strained zone

» Do not convey anything you can't without much of a stretch clarify if drew nearer.

» Do not convey Grinding stones or Mortal/Pestle.

» Do not convey anything like Engine oil or Diesel pour inside a Table water Plastic.

» Never move around with various Handkerchiefs and ATM cards.

Likewise, AVOID ALL THIS

In case you're an occupant of Ikorodu, you ought to guarantee:-

1. You should dress nicely and suitably on out, evade droopy wears and pants.

2. You should have a better than average hair style and not dreadlocks.

3. No ear puncturing, No Tattoos on the body and in the event that you have one make certain to put on long sleeve on out.

Follow link to continue reading: https://the24luk..com.ng/2017/07/open-letter-to-everyone-who-lives.html
Re: Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by Young03(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
OK

wetin concern me concern ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by hernandson(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
okay

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by Ehinmola(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu ko,ikorodu ni, i have long erased that town from the map of Lagos and Nigeria. Please dont mention that demonic town when iam around. I feel like vomitting......hwwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by ennon92(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
*Y wont i hold my atm cards with me, wut if am a customer to 2 or more banks...

*stone: y would a sane person keep stones inside his/her bag wen u no be hunter

*handkerchiefs : truth be told, am the type that sweat a lot so i usually have in my pockets two handkerchiefs n two face towel

I con dey stay ikorodu, make God save the innocent souls from falling victims of jungle justice
Re: Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So by Ehinmola(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu ko,ikorodu ni. I have long deleted that town from the map of lagos state and nigeria. Pls dont ever mention that name anytime iam around. Even now i feel like vomitting..hwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Chief Park Ranger Of Taraba National Park To Death / “Evans Vanishes”, “so, Why Are We Wasting Our Time? Let Us Move On…” / "Any Lady My Husband Touches Her Buttocks Ends Up With Him... I’m His 33rd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.