Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Limestone - Companies That Use Limestone In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limestone - Companies That Use Limestone In Nigeria (879 Views)

Limestone,coal,and Any Other Mineral Resouces Availability / Dangote Accuses BUA Of Stealing And Illegally Mining Limestone On Its Properties / Seven Chinese Companies That Have Made It In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limestone - Companies That Use Limestone In Nigeria by Oluwaruth: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good day great people of Nairaland. I trust our day was great.

Earlier today, I was reading up on some of the things limestone could be used for and I saw products like paints, plastics, rubber et al.

Please does anyone know names of companies in Nigeria that use limestone in making their products. I'd be glad if you guys can help me out. This is really important.

Thanks people, God bless you.
Re: Limestone - Companies That Use Limestone In Nigeria by airminem(f): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oluwaruth:
Good day great people of Nairaland. I trust our day was great.

Earlier today, I was reading up on some of the things limestone could be used for and I saw products like paints, plastics, rubber et al.

Please does anyone know names of companies in Nigeria that use limestone in making their products. I'd be glad if you guys can help me out. This is really important.

Thanks people, God bless you.
cement companies, also tiles companies too.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Corporate Caller Ring Back Tones On Mtn,airtel,glo & 9mobile(etisalat) / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.