Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures (548 Views)

Do You Think This Purchaser Has Right On "His" Property / See Hilarious Warning Anambra Landord Placed On His Property / Man Sobs As Lagos Flood Destroys His Property Worth Million Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures by malcolmjmoney(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi nairalanders, the property I am talking about was built by the seller and has tremendous location benefit because you can easily assess both the state and federal roads from it and shell is also close to it. it's in a good and secured environment with every necessary item u would like around you, electricity, water, good road e.t.c. it's located in port harcourt, Rivers state just after woji function if you know ur routes in PH. It's two and the half plot with 6 (two bedroom flats) in it,with a bole hole. He is ready to sell for #40Million and it's negotiable. If interested contact me 07053437775 I also hv video

Re: He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
And the car?

1 Like

Re: He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures by jabolo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
You mean he wants to sell a plot of land for 40 million Naira!! You know those buildings are worthless and need to be knocked down.

Good luck finding a buyer.

1 Like

Re: He Has Decided To Sell His Property To Invest In Nigerian Economy. Pictures by MrMcJay(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
What title does it have? Not stated.

OP, be honest, If you had 40M, would you put it on this property?

I don't know how properties are being valued in that area, but if you give me 35M, I'll get you a neat block of 3 bedroom flats in parts of Ikeja, Lagos with C of O.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Jabi 1000sqm / Mai / Conducting Search For Land Transactions (A Case Study Of Lagos Lands Bureau)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.