Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince (1072 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Release The Power In You - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
He made us accepted in the Beloved.
Ephesians 1:6

God Is Satisfied With You

Do you sometimes wonder if God is satisfied with you?

Actually, the question you should ask is not whether God is satisfied with you. The question you should ask is whether God is satisfied with Jesus and His finished work at the cross. And the answer is this: He is completely satisfied!

At the cross, your acceptance is found. There, Jesus cried out with His last breath, “It is finished!” (John 19:30). The work is complete. The full punishment for all your sins was exacted on Jesus at the cross. God will never punish you the believer, not because He has gone soft on sin, but because all your sins have already been punished in the body of Jesus. God’s holiness and His justice are now on your side!

Today, God is not assessing you based on what you have or have not done. He is assessing you based on what Jesus has done. Is God satisfied with Jesus today? Yes, of course He is. Then, to the same extent that God is satisfied with Jesus, He is satisfied with you because He has placed you in Jesus the Beloved! How can you not have His acceptance, favor, help and blessings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by ifex370(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
jiggaz:

Actually, the question you should ask is not whether God is satisfied with you. The question you should ask is whether God is satisfied with Jesus and His finished work at the cross. And the answer is this: He is completely satisfied!

At the cross, your acceptance is found. There, Jesus cried out with His last breath, “It is finished!” (John 19:30). The work is complete. The full punishment for all your sins was exacted on Jesus at the cross. God will never punish you the believer, not because He has gone soft on sin, but because all your sins have already been punished in the body of Jesus. God’s holiness and His justice are now on your side!

Today, God is not assessing you based on what you have or have not done. He is assessing you based on what Jesus has done. Is God satisfied with Jesus today? Yes, of course He is. Then, to the same extent that God is satisfied with Jesus, He is satisfied with you because He has placed you in Jesus the Beloved! How can you not have His acceptance, favor, help and blessings?

Bro please.. Do you know where I can get Mr Prince's sermons.. Can't seem to find any on YouTube
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifex370:

Bro please.. Do you know where I can get Mr Prince's sermons.. Can't seem to find any on YouTube

Alright, go to YouTube and type in Joseph Prince in the search box. You will see his videos excerpts from his official YouTube account. Scroll down the videos, you will see a video of his sermon from another subscriber named GRACE MERCY, click on that account then you will see numerous Joseph Prince videos in her account that's up to 28 mins. Thats his TV broadcasts, then download as many as you want using the SnapTube app.

I think Joseph Prince disabled so many videos on YouTube that people upload on different accounts. The only ones you see are his excepts from his official account that is just maybe 5 - 10mins.

I have up to 50 videos sermons of him that i downloaded before he disabled them through YouTube copyright... Would have send you those via email but the videos are too big 300, 250, 500 mbs etc.... I have to buy 32 gig memory card for it.

Josephprince.org and josephprince.com are loaded with his sermons that u can read though...
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by ifex370(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
jiggaz:
Alright, go to YouTube and type in Joseph Prince in the search box. You will see his videos excerpts from his official YouTube account. Scroll down the videos, you will see a video of his sermon from another subscriber named GRACE MERCY, click on that account then you will see numerous Joseph Prince videos in her account that's up to 28 mins. Thats his TV broadcasts, then download as many as you want using the SnapTube app.

I think Joseph Prince disabled so many videos on YouTube that people upload on different accounts. The only ones you see are his excepts from his official account that is just maybe 5 - 10mins.

I have up to 50 videos sermons of him that i downloaded before he disabled them through YouTube copyright... Would have send you those via email but the videos are too big 300, 250, 500 mbs etc.... I have to buy 32 gig memory card for it.

Josephprince.org and josephprince.com are loaded with his sermons that u can read though...

I too have a few sermon's.. Say 30 or thereabout..

Where do you reside so we can swap.. I have them in my hard disk...

I always knew sth like this was gon happen that's why I kept downloading them
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifex370:

I too have a few sermon's.. Say 30 or thereabout..

Where do you reside so we can swap.. I have them in my hard disk...

I always knew sth like this was gon happen that's why I kept downloading them
You have enough videos nah... 30? It's enough oo... i thought u didn't have at all..... That YouTube account i told you about, up there solves the whole thing. That account has many videos and they are recent.... I miss those banned videos though...
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by ifex370(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
jiggaz:
You have enough videos nah... 30? It's enough oo... i thought u didn't have at all..... That YouTube account i told you about, up there solves the whole thing. That account has many videos and they are recent.... I miss those banned videos though...
I checked the account out.. Buh I think what it has are highlights of the sermon
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
ifex370:

I checked the account out.. Buh I think what it has are highlights of the sermon
Not highlights but his DESTINED TO REIGN TV BROADCAST SERMONS. And it's divided in parts cos its a 30 mins program. The videos are 28 mins.
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by ifex370(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Not highlights but his DESTINED TO REIGN TV BROADCAST SERMONS. And it's divided in parts cos its a 30 mins program. The videos are 28 mins.

Oh really?

That means my night plan this night is for his those sermon's.. I just enjoyed one today.. Refreshing to hear about the Love of God...

Sometimes I stop and realize I need to hear/feel the love of God to stay in check.. Its like am addicted to it..

The world needs to know that there is a God out there who loves them with everything He has..

Once the world knows this.. They will be reunited once again with the father
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
ifex370:

Oh really?

That means my night plan this night is for his those sermon's.. I just enjoyed one today.. Refreshing to hear about the Love of God...

Sometimes I stop and realize I need to hear/feel the love of God to stay in check.. Its like am addicted to it..

The world needs to know that there is a God out there who loves them with everything He has..

Once the world knows this.. They will be reunited once again with the father
Yes oo cheesy God's word is the food of the spirit.... Not only you, am addicted to those sermons. And everyone i know that listens to his sermons too.
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by ifex370(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Yes oo cheesy God's word is the food of the spirit.... Not only you, am addicted to those sermons. And everyone i know that listens to his sermons too.

Guy is like cocaine to me.. I've never been so hungry for Gods word like this..

It really changed my life..

Nothing else can satisfy my soul.. The Bible is just right every time.. God is too much.. Too many things in His word

1 Like

Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2017
ifex370:

Guy is like cocaine to me.. I've never been so hungry for Gods word like this..

It really changed my life..

Nothing else can satisfy my soul.. The Bible is just right every time.. God is too much.. Too many things in His word
It's the Lord's doing... enjoy my bro.
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
noted
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2017
nnnn
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2017
jiggaz:

which God are u talking about precisely?

Chi ukwu okike
Jesus n his popcy, or their cousin
Krishna
Buddha
Allah n his guy Mohammed
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
afternoon
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
jiggaz:
noted
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jesus the Christ.
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Lord Jesus the altogether lovely one...
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Evening
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yes Lord
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yes
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by signalsmedia: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
When u know u are loved so deeply, you will feel loved and will want to please the person that loves you.

Unfortunately, many misinterpret the messages
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2019
signalsmedia:
When u know u are loved so deeply, you will feel loved and will want to please the person that loves you.

Unfortunately, many misinterpret the messages
yes
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus!!
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
jiggaz:
Thank you Lord Jesus!!
Re: God Is Satisfied With You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Now.......

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Story Of Creation. Fact Or Fiction / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/17 / Easy Way To Flash Your Android Phone (do It Yourself Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.