Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Deal With This Girl ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Deal With This Girl ? (1116 Views)

Adult Check This: Girl Walk Unclad On The Street Just To Get Rich (video) / How Do I Deal With A Fraudulent Lawyer In Nigeria? / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
hello nairalanders, its a pleasure to finally become a member after being a guest for 3years and counting...anyways i got an issue i need solution to. it's about this girl i meet in school, early jan 2017. she stay in the same hostel with me and we got to have sex exactly a week after meeting. Fast forward to this morning, i got a call from my department that my attention is needed. went there out of curiosity only to find out that i have been invited to appear before the "students disciplinary committee this Thursday on case of procuring abortion".
Ladies and Gents, last semester this girl told me she was pregnant 3-4 days after we had sex, we had sex on Friday, she told me to get her pregnancy test on sat( of which i didn't), called on tues that she is pregnant. got to knw later that Tuesday it's her ex baby and he had procured the abortion for her that night. Eventually, her parents got to knw of it, and a woman ( name withheld) in the student affair union tricked me into writing a piece of shi* confirming that i had sex with her. i thought i could trust her enough to tell her the truth, infact she even made me drop my dad's number of which she called to come over. my dad did came, and i was tricked again into writing anoda piece of shi* confirming that i had sex with her again.nw, i am frustrated that they had betrayed me and now i'm being accused of abortion i know nothing about.
Dont confuse her for a princess, she is a snake and a liar. she stole one of my friends money and denied it but eventually refunded it after he threatened to sell her seized phone, she had stolen my money too, but i havent caught her red-handed. also, she had try extorting money for me in some occasions. Nw, those lecturers would mark me and start giving me bad grades if i dont survive thursday buhaha. Dear nairalands, how do i treat dis girl fuckup? and that woman that made me write shi*? jus lost a friend yesterday and it isnt a good time someone would be playing games....i seriously wan checkmate them once and for all.....your suggestions would be highly appreciated...

Never thought i would ever put up my story on any forum but i got confused atm that i needed to bite. I couldn't get her to confess on note even after threatening to get a DNA test ( she blocked me on WhatsApp for that i guess), but fortunately for me, she made a clarification about it in midst of those judges. Me putting her flaws here doesnt mean i hated her (abeg no one is perfect ) still want to be her friend too but that will only make things more complicated...so amma let her go though she didn't get any punishment from me for colliding with another to accuse me falsely.
One question I got asked many times was "do you attend fellowship?" And it got me thinking like could they have manipulated the story just to get me back into the fellowship ? "Is that why they lied ?" "Was there even a panel at all in the first place ?" You can't really trust anyone you know. Thanks to everyone for your time reading this part of my story

Also, peepz how do I get my friends in school to stop talking about her case...they won't stop talking especially one dangerous dude amongst them. He has turned himself to 'channels TV'. What can I do to make sure they stop talking about her case ?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Forgive my laughter but your story is funny.

They tricked you this grin
They tricked you that grin

I want to know who tricked your BURA into find its way inside her DURIN cheesy

Just be patient, she will meet her waterloo someday.

Laughing out of thread...
Children of nowadays grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
i jus want to treat her Bleep up myself. cos dis girl really want to see my downfall@deseo....
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
rookie10:
i jus want to treat her Bleep up myself. cos dis girl really want to see my downfall@deseo....

Go and study.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

Go and study.
thanks alot @deseo i will have to eat and sleep on that
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Dycaptain(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Eeya Pele, shit happens. Fear women
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Greenbullet(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
rookie10:
hello nairalanders, its a pleasure to finally become a member after being a guest for 3years and counting...anyways i got an issue i need solution to. it's about this girl i meet in school, early jan 2017. she stay in the same hostel with me and we got to have sex exactly a week after meeting. Fast forward to this morning, i got a call from my department that my attention is needed. went there out of curiosity only to find out that i have been invited to appear before the "students disciplinary committee this Thursday on case of procuring abortion".
Ladies and Gents, last semester this girl told me she was pregnant 3-4 days after we had sex, we had sex on Friday, she told me to get her pregnancy test on sat( of which i didn't), called on tues that she is pregnant. got to knw later that Tuesday it's her ex baby and he had procured the abortion for her that night. Eventually, her parents got to knw of it, and a woman ( name withheld) in the student affair union tricked me into writing a piece of shi* confirming that i had sex with her. i thought i could trust her enough to tell her the truth, infact she even made me drop my dad's number of which she called to come over. my dad did came, and i was tricked again into writing anoda piece of shi* confirming that i had sex with her again.nw, i am frustrated that they had betrayed me and now i'm being accused of abortion i know nothing about.
Dont confuse her for a princess, she is a snake and a liar. she stole one of my friends money and denied it but eventually refunded it after he threatened to sell her seized phone, she had stolen my money too, but i havent caught her red-handed. also, she had try extorting money for me in some occasions. Nw, those lecturers would mark me and start giving me bad grades if i dont survive thursday buhaha. Dear nairalands, how do i treat dis girl fuckup? and that woman that made me write shi*? jus lost a friend yesterday and it isnt a good time someone would be playing games....i seriously wan checkmate them once and for all.....your suggestions would be highly appreciated
op, I can help you, but you are extremely foolish for writing oR signing anything without knowing what is there, the only thing that can save you now is if you get her on a one on one basis and trick her to say the truth, once she does this, opari , or you can simply tell her that you know she is playing you and she is going to have to under go a DNA test to which she will beg you not to expose her, and you she will beg.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Dycaptain:
Eeya Pele, shit happens. Fear women

#sighs....her beauty deceived me
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Greenbullet:
op, I can help you, but you are extremely foolish for writing oR signing anything without knowing what is there, the only thing that can save you now is if you get her on a one on one basis and trick her to say the truth, once she does this, opari , or you can simply tell her that you know she is playing you and she is going to have to under go a DNA test to which she will beg you not to expose her, and you she will beg.

i would work on that later on today though she had denied knowing anything about the letter. i admit, i should have been adamant about not writing those pieces.
Had a dialogue with the so called ex and he told me he didnt receive any letter. According to him, that woman did said she would hold someone responsible for what happened, probably because she couldnt get to him or cos i have stopped going to their church that iz why she tryna get at me. Thanks a bunch for that suggestion, and pls how much does a dna cost and is it still possible to do it after 5-6months. Also, can i sue the university for false accusation and emotional trauma ( or any other solid ground ). pls reply @Greenbullet
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Miltonbit(m): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Deseo:
Forgive my laughter but your story is funny.

They tricked you this grin
They tricked you that grin

I want to know who tricked your BURA into find its way inside her DURIN cheesy

Just be patient, she will meet her waterloo someday.

Laughing out of thread...
Children of nowadays grin

His bura tricked his brain into this mess. lol but on a serious note, I doubt if the dude knws wat bura n durin means. u wicked o beb. lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by Greenbullet(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
rookie10:

i would work on that later on today though she had denied knowing anything about the letter. i admit, i should have been adamant about not writing those pieces.
Had a dialogue with the so called ex and he told me he didnt receive any letter. According to him, that woman did said she would hold someone responsible for what happened, probably because she couldnt get to him or cos i have stopped going to their church that iz why she tryna get at me. Thanks a bunch for that suggestion, and pls how much does a dna cost and is it still possible to do it after 5-6months. Also, can i sue the university for false accusation and emotional trauma ( or any other solid ground ). pls reply @Greenbullet
a DNA test is not that hard, but if you are ready to save your skin its 100k, plus op, its seems you are on a habit of not reading , because you should know you signed some papers that makes you incapable of taking your school to court, that girl and d woman thinks she is smart, that's why my friends love me, I read all contracts before I sign.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by dnawah(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
rookie10:
Dont confuse her for a princess, she is a snake and a liar. she stole one of my friends money and denied it but eventually refunded it after he threatened to sell her seized phone, she had stolen my money too, but i havent caught her red-handed. also, she had try extorting money for me in some occasions. Nw, those lecturers would mark me and start giving me bad grades if i dont survive thursday buhaha. Dear nairalands, how do i treat dis girl fuckup? and that woman that made me write shi*? jus lost a friend yesterday and it isnt a good time someone would be playing games....i seriously wan checkmate them once and for all.....your suggestions would be highly appreciated
that one no be case o!the main case na with ur father.wat he will do after that.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl ? by rookie10: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'll jus have to work on my GP, don't think we'av got a prob except that my allowance yaf reduce since then...like i cant even call him anytime for money nw@dbawah

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: Igbo Guy Killed For Urinating Around Mosque / Man Rapes Sleeping Wife, Records' Videos On Phone / Man Arrested For Preparing ‘pepper’ Soup & Plantain Porridge With Human Meat..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.