Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? (9657 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by mrblack: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
i just got my malaysia visa and heard that they do pocket search in the malay airport to know if you have pocket money or not,is bta a must?if yes how much minimum?and where in nigeria i can get the cheapest flight ticket to kuala lumpur and when to book?and how much will it cost me?i look forward to hear from you soonest.pls no attacks.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by noblegas2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
mrblack:

i just got my malaysia visa and heard that they do pocket search in the malay airport to know if you have pocket money or not,is bta a must?if yes how much minimum?and where in nigeria i can get the cheapest flight ticket to kuala lumpur and when to book?and how much will it cost me?i look forward to hear from you soonest.pls no attacks.

In as much as you are travelling, u shuld have a minimum of $1000 as BTA, not for the immigration good but for your sake, the cheapest fare is ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE which will take you from lagos to Addis Ababa and form Addis to Bangkok and endorse you on THAI AIR which will take you to Kuala Lumpur, i hope i have helped a bit,
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by mrblack: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
god bless you brother for your quick reply and info,but how or where do i get the air ticket am in port harcourt?and how much is it going to cost?
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by bonja(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2010
There are many places that you can buy easily cheapest tickets. Moreover, I have found the best websites and I hope this info will be helpful for you to check :
http://www.makemytrip.com/international-flights/nigeria-malaysia_airlines-tickets.html
http://www.saveflights.com/country/nigeria.html
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by folarina(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
Cheapest ticket to Malaysia in Feb is N149,000 .

Contact
Alpha Travels & Tours,
ALPHA TRAVLES AND TOURS
Suite J6 Road 5 (Behind Oceanic Bank)
Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lagos
Telephone: 01-8210525.
Mobile: 08068920872
Email: info@alphatravelsng.com
www.alphatravelsng.com

All tickets are now electronic ,so all you need is the agent to mail you your ticket and you can print it out .
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by folarina(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
Cheapest  ticket  to Malaysia in Feb  is N149,000 .

Contact
Alpha Travels & Tours,
ALPHA TRAVLES AND TOURS
Suite J6 Road 5 (Behind Oceanic Bank)
Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lagos
Telephone: 01-8210525.
Mobile: 08068920872
Email: info@alphatravelsng.com
www.alphatravelsng.com

All tickets are now electronic ,so all you need is the agent to mail you your ticket and you can print it out .
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
EGYPTIAN AIR 145,050 YOU WILL NEED TO POCKET $2000 FOR BTA. CALL YMS TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD FOR YOUR TICKET OR WEBSITE:www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by mrblack: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2010
thanks for all the replies.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by folarina(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
@mr blackI
It was nice doing biz with you.

On behalf of Alpha Travels & Tours we wish you a safe journey.

If we dont please you ,tell us
If we do please you ,tell others!
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by folarina(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
@mr blackI
It was nice doing biz with you.

On behalf of Alpha Travels & Tours  we wish you a safe journey.

If we dont please you ,tell us
If we do please you ,tell others!
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by mon3y(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2010
hallo thare im from malaysia.i can book a cheap tiket for you hare in malaysia.car rentel and etc please email me fore details wht i can help or need in malaysia
p.pal.services@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? by afenex(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
mrblack: i just got my malaysia visa and heard that they do pocket search in the malay airport to know if you have pocket money or not,is bta a must?if yes how much minimum?and where in nigeria i can get the cheapest flight ticket to kuala lumpur and when to book?and how much will it cost me?i look forward to hear from you soonest.pls no attacks.

U dont need any BTA,thats for old times because its cashless policy that every country operates now. I have been in and out of Malaysia 2times d past 6months and no one asked for bta.Also i have 3 friends who traveled to the uk 5months ago,no bta.I know this because i personally gave them guide and booked their tickets. Do a search on ticket and book with your card,dont trust any individual to book cheap ticket for u else u might get to regret it in Nigerian airport.In other words, get a genuine ticket and make sure its to n fro. Depending on what u ar going to malaysia for,if its tourism, u better have hotel booking to show at immigrations when u land.If its studies, then the school will send reps to pick u up.Wish u good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air To Buy Boeing Planes To Double Its Fleet / The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Enqiry About Life In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.