Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. (2043 Views)

Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by fastjett: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
OWERRI TODAY; THE PEOPLE'S LEADER.

The governor summoned the commoners, he locked all the markets to ensure compliance. They were to meet him at the Dan Anyiam stadium. The people suspected he wants to use them for another political point to show that the people are with him and not with Nnamdi Kanu and His Biafra "ignoramuses" as you, very enlightened people call them.

These people decided to arrive with Biafra flags and banners to the venue. Very large flags and banners. They hoisted the flags all over the stadium. They waited for their governor for more than 4 hours , he didn't show up.

Information filtered in that he has asked them to reconvene at Heroes Square, some said ICC, some, freedom park. Some persons marched to these venues and the governor did not show up in any.

Suddenly news filtered in that Nnamdi kanu was passing through Douglas road to mbaise road enroute umuahia. Immediately the crowd surged, persons numbering more than 100, 000 came out to have a glimpse of this circumstantial hero and "fraud" as you Mr and Mrs integrity refer to him. The noise was tumultuous, motorists stopped, the police and traffic personnels' joined the entire people to sing and wave at that man you labelled a "fraud".

The joy in the faces of these illiterates whose voices you hate to hear whenever they chant Biafra, was emotionally overwhelming.

The people have chosen their leader!

The other political office holder(s) is(are) having a very lonely stroll along the street of leadership.

All hail Bia.fra

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by calberian: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
This post had better get expunged, or else!
Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by fastjett: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
calberian:
This post had better get expunged, or else!
Oga reason please. You don't want the world to know the truth or what.
Give you own account if you think is false.

7 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by conductor1: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
fastjett:

Oga reason please. You don't want the world to know the truth or what.
Give you own account if you think is false.
Oga, give me pictures because as my blood dey hot now fit harvest 10 afonja cone heads to cool my temper. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor1:

Oga, give me pictures because as my blood dey hot now fit harvest 10 afonja cone heads to cool my temper. cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by fastjett: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor1:

Check out this link tohttp://www.nairaland.com/3900476/video-thousands-biafrans-defy-rain

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by Flatties: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor1:

Lol you done take over skull mining?

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by sagaxity(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai what a man....

Was at douglas when he passed through...

That guy is a hero....

4 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by conductor1: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos:

Lol you done take over skull mining?
Igbos can learn and outdo any business more than their owner but I'm not interested in skull mining o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by conductor1: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
fastjett:

Check out this link tohttp://www.nairaland.com/3900476/video-thousands-biafrans-defy-rain
Thanks nwa Chukwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tbufFTt2P4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by scorpio2013: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
At your age you keep tell useless lies. Very white lies.
fastjett:
OWERRI TODAY; THE PEOPLE'S LEADER.

The governor summoned the commoners, he locked all the markets to ensure compliance. They were to meet him at the Dan Anyiam stadium. The people suspected he wants to use them for another political point to show that the people are with him and not with Nnamdi Kanu and His Biafra "ignoramuses" as you, very enlightened people call them.

These people decided to arrive with Biafra flags and banners to the venue. Very large flags and banners. They hoisted the flags all over the stadium. They waited for their governor for more than 4 hours , he didn't show up.

Information filtered in that he has asked them to reconvene at Heroes Square, some said ICC, some, freedom park. Some persons marched to these venues and the governor did not show up in any.

Suddenly news filtered in that Nnamdi kanu was passing through Douglas road to mbaise road enroute umuahia. Immediately the crowd surged, persons numbering more than 100, 000 came out to have a glimpse of this circumstantial hero and "fraud" as you Mr and Mrs integrity refer to him. The noise was tumultuous, motorists stopped, the police and traffic personnels' joined the entire people to sing and wave at that man you labelled a "fraud".

The joy in the faces of these illiterates whose voices you hate to hear whenever they chant Biafra, was emotionally overwhelming.

The people have chosen their leader!

The other political office holder(s) is(are) having a very lonely stroll along the street of leadership.

All hail Bia.fra
Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by Flatties: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor1:

Igbos can learn and outdo any business more than their owner but I'm not interested in skull mining o cheesy cheesy

Yes very true.. Even skull mining grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by conductor1: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos:

Yes very true.. Even skull mining grin
I'd rather kidnap people like Evans for $1m and release them unharmed than go through the pains of harvesting peoples skull and be selling for 350 naira per one like Yo.loba elders do in the South.waste.

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by fastjett: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
scorpio2013:

Oga give your own account to counter what I said there ,that is how civilize people do not just name calling.

Anyway Epain am well well. Who cares
Re: NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. by Decodedp: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
scorpio2013:

Ma guy it's 'very very true'. I'm a member of one of the numerous transport and trade unions that were forced to suspend our business activities for a solidarity rally that we know nothing about. But surprisingly as soon as the news filtered in that nnamdi was at Douglas road, almost the whole crowd turned towards that direction only to find another crowd of Biafran supporters accompanying him. It was massive i must admit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To This Lady After Spending $1500 On Brazilian Weave / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist / Breaking: Another Buhari Scam Busted By Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.