Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons (26415 Views)

Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aren't the ingredients for puff puff water flour and sugar?! Should that one even be called cooking ?!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by slurryeye: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
viceldo:

please drop this ideology......meant know harm

What ideology? Sit there and be acting all gentlemanly
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by anonym0us: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deeypeey:

where is d sense in this tautology?
its totology not tautology grin
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
After everything na, she go begin dey blame God say co c k dey hungring the boy
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Fauzydane(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
wo that one concern
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deeypeey:
where is d sense in this tautology?
Sorry grin
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by viceldo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
slurryeye:

What ideology? Sit there and be acting all gentlemanly

there is nothing gentleman in up there...... the earlier you free yourself and adapt to changes the better for you

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nnemuka(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Honestly, just teach him how to do everything. Infact teach him to clean, do his laundry and how to be a good man who wouldn't cheat.
men are becoming lazy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by banmee(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
slurryeye:
So that he can be cooking for his wife? undecided

That is not what the topic is about. Learn to cook so that you can help your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by rosieluv(f): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
abi ooo some guys can't even boil egg, they prefer to spend a lot eating outside, guys learn to cook it's not only a woman thing

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just like my sister's husband and his brothers... They can cook for Africa

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by shevy878: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
whats the big deal, in my house the kitchen is open for all.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Chukazu: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Absolutely right... This days, guys grow up thinking a lady must cook to be a good wife and brothers can't even boil water

Most men with such mentality end up turning their wives to "house helps and nannies"

Yet to see a law that mandates women to be the sole cook in the house

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by aalangel(f): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bisjosh:
Thank God for my mum who made sure my brothers learned how to cook.

Men that dont know how to cook are liabilities!

Sometimes, it's a problem for them to know how to cook cos you can't satisfy them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by PDPGuy: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Even if you don't know how to cook, there is always google to guide you on how to prepare any recipe.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by YelloweWest: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good advice

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Angy55(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bisjosh:
Thank God for my mum who made sure my brothers learned how to cook.

Men that dont know how to cook are liabilities!
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
....also teach us, girls, how to wash Daddy's cars.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by ooshinibos: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
What is the sense in this post?
osewa fault
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Deyvid123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oya feminists una food don done o.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Chivasex: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
so you taught your kids to make hushpuppy

Na Gucci you for teach them to make

I don tire sef

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by mmsen: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fresca:
Yes oo, I concur. She's doing the right thing, who said men shouldn't cook for their wives? more mothers should encourage this so that their sons will grow up to be independent and not have that local mentality of "women belong in the kitchen" I blame buhari for this...

It's also about not allowing your son be ensnared by a woman just because she can cook - not that that will be an issue nowadays, many girls under 25 can't cook. Especially if they grew up in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by mmsen: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Aren't the ingredients for puff puff water flour and sugar?! Should that one even be called cooking ?!

I was thinking, of all the things to teach your child to cook, why this? It's fried (sweetened) junk.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
mmsen:

I was thinking, of all the things to teach your child to cook, why this? It's fried (sweetened) junk.

Exactly!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
NubiLove:
Cooking is a life skill... every body needs it.

My mom and aunt dey force to cook I learnt but didn't appreciate it till nysc I served for Enugu,Guy hunger wan kill me I enter nairaland food section day learn and it was fun. Now I can cook some food and hoping to learn more.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
rosieluv:
abi ooo some guys can't even boil egg, they prefer to spend a lot eating outside, guys learn to cook it's not only a woman thing

True its a survival thing, but there are something's I can't cook but I have book recipe I keep dear to me

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by rosieluv(f): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

True its a survival thing, but there are something's I can't cook but I have book recipe I keep dear to me
at least you are willing to try and learn,kudos to you
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Deeypeey(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
anonym0us:
its totology not tautology grin
mogbe!....u mean toto-logy? grin grin
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Mypeople2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Came:
Some men no fit cook Indomie chop self, dem even come social nextwork come dey talk am .... Some men don turn their wives to their slaves .Yeye .
Na so. How many of you ladies can cook common rice with adding gallons water inside ? Then you start complaining of the stove not lighting well and rice not Nigerian rice.Okay, use gas to prepare it , another complain.You are here supporting ladies. The only thing most ladies can do these days is to show us their private parts and nothing else .Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nofuckgiven: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2017
thornapple:
....also teach us, girls, how to wash Daddy's cars.
Na me be carwasher for my house. Even when I visited my brother in-law and washed his car,he said he would buy me anything I wanted. In my house,everyone cooks,washes,cleans,etc.
If you dey wait for woman,you go wait tire. 90% of my male friends can cook and I only date guys who cook obviously cos I can't stand any who doesn't! And I must marry a man who can cook,this one no be love issue. I am already used to it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by ogaprime(m): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
and Get Husband That Can Cook ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh2RAlR0Pk

Hello auntysimbiat, how do you post youtube links on nairaland without being banned?? Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot. / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid / Jiganbabaoja Celebrates His Birthday: "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Is Plus One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.