Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) (26436 Views)

Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afonj...

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Say NO to FRAUD
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shortyy:

I didn't see any igbo name there, you fvcktard.
Shut the Fûck up Dólt!

Criminal.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Heartmender1: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tecno66:
newly to be bride?
banmee:

Newly to be. Smh.
, oops! Sorry, my badt.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Heartmender1: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tecno66:
newly to be bride?
banmee:

Newly to be. Smh.
oops! Sorry, my badt. Thanks
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by belcom10(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
This only happen because the word "TRUST" grin lies in btw the company name. Hence they were trusted

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerians have looted their lives into destruction. The funniest thing is that the judiciary too will as usual free them, after a little body movement as if will prosecute and punish them, and in most cases the judges will be waiting for their own share of the loots or defrauded money and then let them go.
After all nothing has happened to any of all who looted Nigeria bankrupt.
Woe unto a corrupt country and people. A corrupt country is an accursed country.
But still let us turn from our corrupt and wicked ways of injustice, unrighteousness, unfaithfulness and the likes to the right and good ways that God also may remove His curse and destruction from us and then heal our land and bless us. Otherwise our troubles will continue to multiple until the end, because our wickedness is very great. He who has ear to hear let him hear
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na waooo if they have Good lawyer they will win the case
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by mrhowoto: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afonjas make why.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Shut the Fûck up Dólt!

Criminal.
Criminal? I guess I stole your father's Dïck.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Maruchi203(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just look at thier faces..... Criminalized minds

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Y am I not surprised abot deir names?
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
NubiLove:
NCAN... do your job... food is ready!

The names of the accused are given as: Adeyemi Oluwaseun, Suleiman Yusuf, Yusuf Imran Adekunle and Haruna Issah

That's to show you that Igbos are more matured than Yorubas.
Just imagine if they were Igbos, you know how this thread would have been filled with tribalism

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
dessz:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5586675_zombomeme11062017144523_jpeg951f2c1c7cf55bbb5d28edec18bab38a
nice one bro,after seeing ur report I was able to make a/an deduction,analysis,observation,diagnosis,induction,theory,inference it can be seen that all the involved parties are yorrobbers.I can wholeheartedly congratulate our afonja brothers for making us "proud". to our ipob brothers, the ball is in ur court.
OVER AND OUT

You would've nailed it had you been smart enough to avoid the bolded word
It would've just been hilarious
But now your folly is beyond description.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The problem I have with Nigerian workers is that they want me to be in the office collect free salaries and still leave life like a rock star and that is not possible .u hope these four are given very long sentences..No pity for corporate thieves

I believe you Sir

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
Despite this, i am still not convinced that our justice system is commendable and effective provided they still worship those thieves calling themselves politicians with obvious evidence and yet, they walk the streets with so much confidence. Really tired of this country. Waiting for that moment i can just disappear from this Godforsaken country for a better life outside its shores. I gave up completely on nigeria the moment kenyan's currency got more value than naira.

Lol when passport no dey to process
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yornba and fraud. . .
Even in a legitimate business they still somehow brought fraudulent practices to play.

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shortyy:

Criminal? I guess I stole your father's Dïck.
No.
You stole your mother's pùssy
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by CornelG(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
First To Comment![b]First To Comment![/b]First To Comment!
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by methoxy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote][/quote] shocked shocked shocked shocked[quote author=metronaija2 post=58126932]Four staff of First Marina Trust Limited are facing charges of fraud after they allegedly conspired and stole $500,000 (N175m) from their employer.

The names of the accused are given as: Adeyemi Oluwaseun, Suleiman Yusuf, Yusuf Imran Adekunle and Haruna Issah.

They allegedly connived to defraud their employer of the huge sum.

All suspects were arraigned before a Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja on Tuesday.

Presiding judge, Justice Oyefeso ordered the defendants to be remanded in Ikoyi prison pending the hearing of the bail applications by the defence counsels.[color=#006600][/color]

The matter was adjourned to July 11, 2017 for hearing of the pending bail.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-4-staff-of-first-marina-trust.html

people get money o
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
All ipods undecided

Criminals angry
afin!!! look closely, no ipob name angry all AFONJA cheesy grin cheesy

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

No.
You stole your mother's pùssy
Boring.
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
On our way grin grin

Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by pmjchuks(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
O se, kai, omo karo jire ati awon omo aboniki si tun ji olore won lo le. Shioo
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
nah wa oo
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
More grease to una elbow ooo, keep it up guys
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by slurryeye: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
edlion57:
Na them.....' armed with pen ' don't be surprised der might don even use the money do party...owambe

Guy where you see that poster....the guy look don make me crack my ribs
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
edlion57:
Na them.....' armed with pen ' don't be surprised der might don even use the money do party...owambe
How do u know?? I know the fourth guy very well. He stays in my area. The guy spent money extravagantly.. bought cars and houses and parties sef... mehn, people are blaming the guy in the neighbourhood that he should have gone far to another location rather than spend d money lavishly in the hood.

I just pity his wives and kids cos the stigma no be small thing as they would be called names..

Crime doesnt pay at all!!
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
NCAN over to u
Re: 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) by NoToPile: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Suleiman Yusuf shocked shocked shocked
This guy attends to clients nicely na, well its not by niceness sha. What pushed him.

Still shocked.

Na wa oo, First marina trust is a good firm.

How did they even manage to steal it.

EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo)