Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash (20280 Views)

Immigration Service Ban 150 Nigerians From Traveling Abroad / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by dlordy100: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
GOd Pls do smtin fast to save us frm future calamity!!!

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by misano(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
EKONGKING:
The rate of killings in this country is mind boggling. There is a sense of hopelessness in the country . The people are getting slaughtered like chicken whether it is middle belt , ikorodu or taraba or in any part of the country .Never had it this bad

We don't just have security... The leaders have destroyed D country & dey shall pay with their children's blood.

2 Likes

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by misano(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
xcolanto:
You won't see Nigerian army there now! If its Fulani herds men there are first to report to the scene. Such a biased and one sided country! God forbid

They wouldn't do anything my brother. Be it Fulani or any other tribe. Our security is completely useless.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by SPIKY12: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
SHOW US PROOF AND PICTURES OR THE STORY ISNT TRUE [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by misano(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Deedeedee3:

How can Nigeria be unique with so many languages? This does not make sense to me

Don't mind that guy. He is talking gabash.

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by misano(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
hatchy:
The black man is a backward race and will continue to be so till eternity since he continued to kill,maim and even cannibalize his own up to this point in 21st century. The community is even related going by their names(Wani...) just like Aguleri and Umuleri. The world is moving faster and faster leaving the black race behind yet we equate ourselves with the real humans.

Tufiakwa!

They might have to come back & recolonize Africa again. White men are moving too fast.

2 Likes

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by sapientia(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
When will Nigerian Army arrive? thats my concern

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by DJInfluence: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
N.I.G.E.R.I.A ..... gone are the days were we discuss issues. Now, everything is being resolved with violence. I think we have more depressed people in Ngeria than normal people. The worst part is that these depressed people are not even aware of their depression. People snap at the slightest provocation.

In Sunny Okosun´s voice ..

Which way nigeria
which way to go ...
i love my father land
o yeah
i want to know
yes i want to know
i love my fatherland
which nigeria is heading to
which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way to go
i want to know
which way nigeria is heading to
many years after independence
we still find it hard to start
how long shall we be patient still we reach the promise land
lets save nigeria
so nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria is heading to
every little thing that goes wrong
we start to blame the goverment
we know everything that goes wrong
we are part of the goverment
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria
inefficiency and indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
o sure sure
i want to know
yes i want to know
we make mistakes in the oil boom
not knowing that was our doom
some people now have everything
while some have nothing
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
Green revolution is a reality
lets give it a chance to grow
lets join our hands together to farm the land so we can have enough food to chew
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria heading to
our ambition to become millionaires is ruining the country down

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by misano(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
dlordy100:
GOd Pls do smtin fast to save us frm future calamity!!!

This what I hate about Nigerians. What do U want God to do, come down to become our President or Governor? The churches keep preaching yet corruption & every other form of crime keeps thriving.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by biyams83(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by walemoney007(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
PHILipu1:

Most of this countries that you mentioned,only Edo and Delta state put together is bigger than all those counties put together and majority of them speak one language.

Nigeria is unique with so much languages and believe and we are not on same page with them.
so the population of Edo and delta is more than that of undo China,Indonesia and south Korea...
Please tell me the step the Nigerian state is taking to move forward

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let them come and blame this one too on Fulani herdsmen.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by nextprince: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Let them come and blame this one too on Fulani herdsmen.
Actually, if it were to be in alaigbo, what we would have seen is "suspected herdsmen killed 150 yeebos and burnt 100 houses".
But Cross Riverians don't seek sympathy through lies, one of the coolest people since I have been hearing about them.

Infact, even the loss they suffer due to this bakassi issue did not in any way make them lawless.
One of the best states in Nigeria and hopefully, the state likely to produce the next president in the person of Donald Duke, if it is zoned to the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by dangwarmai(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Now nobody is saying the cause of the fight.

If this can happen in CR that means we are having the same problem all over Nigeria.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by uueieh7893oej: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello everyone, if you are punter and you are tired of losing your money to the bet companies, i bring y'all the opportunity to get back all you have lost today (05/07/2017).

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by sapele914(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
xcolanto:
You won't see Nigerian army there now! If its Fulani herds men there are first to report to the scene. Such a biased and one sided country! God forbid
report to which scene?Bigot looking for a way to shift the blame?you were hoping it was fulani herdmen but was shocked when it is Brothers killing Brothers,If this had happened up North ,which it does happen frequently especially in the middle belt region they would have been shouting Fulani herdsmen done strike again. Hypocrites.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by xcolanto(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
sapele914:
[s]report to which scene?Bigot looking for a way to shift the blame?you were hoping it was fulani herdmen but was shocked when it is Brothers killing Brothers,If this had happened up North ,which it does happen frequently especially in the middle belt region they would have been shouting Fulani herdsmen done strike again. Hypocrites.[/s]

Shut your bleeping mouth illiterate!
You don't just come out from whatever hut you reside in the north and start talking shit!
Learn to comprehended a post before jumping on it and displaying your foolery.
Whenever your head clears from that gum you sniffing come around for clarity. Ode!

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
SonofDevil:
shut up!!! Is federal govt the cause of their communal clash?? Any controversial news you will be shouting Biafra like it is a a ready made country that will come down from heaven to earth.
It took USA 200 years to get it right, how old is nigeria??only losers and weakling always find a easy way out.
If truly you igbos re not coward get down to play Nigeria's politics chess game with others nobody will give you everything on a platter of gold

Sonofdevil,could you tell me how old USA is as at 4th of July 2017?Also,don't forget the fact that Nigeria came into existence since 1914,when you do the maths and realize the structural defects of Nigeria,you'll understand why we can never get it right for eternity.

In the next 20 years,if we still remain one Nigeria,we'll still be talking about bad roads,quota system,lack of electricity,failed educational system etc.You shouldn't have compared USA and Nigeria because Americans and their leaders believe in their country,while we and our leaders dislike ours that's why we hate ourselves and tend to fight and kill one another at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by multicolored(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Where is PMB?

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:

Actually, if it were to be in alaigbo, what we would have seen is "suspected herdsmen killed 150 yeebos and burnt 100 houses".
But Cross Riverians don't seek sympathy through lies, one of the coolest people since I have been hearing about them.

Infact, even the loss they suffer due to this bakassi issue did not in any way make them lawless.
One of the best states in Nigeria and hopefully, the state likely to produce the next president in the person of Donald Duke, if it is zoned to the south.

Touche!
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by juman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
150 people dead?? God help this nation o

One hundred and fifty people died like that.

This country nah wah.

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by Okoroawusa: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
EKONGKING:
The rate of killings in this country is mind boggling. There is a sense of hopelessness in the country . The people are getting slaughtered like chicken whether it is middle belt , ikorodu or taraba or in any part of the country .Never had it this bad
never has it been this bad?...mmmhhh

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by Olaolufred(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND AGAIN.
I WILL CAMPAIGN FOR DUKE WHEN D TIME COMES.
EFIK AND IBIBIO DESERVED PRESIDENCY THAN THE NOISEMAKERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by sapele914(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
xcolanto:

Shut your bleeping mouth illiterate!
You don't just come out from whatever hut you reside in the north and start talking shit!
Learn to comprehended a post before jumping on it and displaying your foolery.
Whenever your head clears from that gum you sniffing come around for clarity. Ode!
I'm laughing at you,it is nice to know I got your attention you scoundrel at best a misconcepted miscreant,Sorry I stay in Victoria Garden City,V.G.C. For short in Lagos, if you are not familiar with the area you can google it for clarity and when I'm offshore you can catch me in Columbus,Ohio,home of the Buckeyes. You can happily gloat in your ignorance S.O.B,it is your prerogative. See your Oga and his people,Native Clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by xcolanto(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
sapele914:
[s]I'm laughing at you,it is nice to know I got your attention you scoundrel at best a misconcepted miscreant,Sorry I stay in Victoria Garden City,V.G.C. For short in Lagos, if you are not familiar with the area you can google it for clarity and when I'm offshore you can catch me in Columbus,Ohio,home of the Buckeyes. You can happily gloat in your ignorance S.O.B,it is your prerogative. See your Oga and his people,Native Clown.[/s]
https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

Can't waste my time to read up all your B.S! Its your opinion and you can shove it down your throat.
Nonentities and nobodies like you are best ignored becauase your stupidity is contagious.
Re: 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash by akigbemaru: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.