Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) (29729 Views)

Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Soldiers Arrest 3 Political Thugs With Guns In Kogi (Photos) / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Danny287(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
They should not be spared

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
for osun den dey do real politics...

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Those two look like Omenka and Ngeneukwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
"They were arrested while in possession of one 36 Hand Grenade, two empty AK 47 Riffle Magazines, a pair of Military Uniforms, Combat boot and a bag containing personal belongings.”

Fellow Nigerians, this is where I draw the line on how far I am willing to believe the Nigerian police...
Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by cytell56: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
sar33:
The Nigeria Police Force has arrested five suspected political thugs in Ikire on the eve of the Peoples Democratic Party rally in Irewole LGA, holding on Wednesday. Arms and ammunition were also reportedly recovered from the thugs.The troops while on patrol arrested five suspected political thugs in their hide out at Sabo area, Ikire. They were arrested while in possession of one 36 Hand Grenade, two empty AK 47 Riffle Magazines, a pair of Military Uniforms, Combat boot and  a bag containing personal belongings,”

APC plans to use the thugs to dissuade people from coming out en masse to welcome the PDP candidate. “The APC leaders in Irewole, Dr. Peter Babalola has mobilised thugs and members of his party to foment chaos in Ikire to create an impression that the PDP candidate is not welcomed and that the party is not popular in the town.

We hereby call the attention of the State Commissioner of Police, DSS and Othe security Agencies to provide adequate security during the Wednesday rally of the PDP. Enough security persionel should be deployed to comb campaign venues to ensure adequate security of lives and property. The security personnel should be deployed to strategic locations in Ikire and suburbs to forestall any breakdown of law and order.

Signed:
Team Osun A'Lere

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/police-nabbed-apc-thugs-in.html

Na their way nah!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Adewaleibelieve: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
God will Sha save us ...
Ibelieve#

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by izudon10: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Biafra will end this menaces

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2017
These illiterates do not learn that you do not fight for politicians.
If a politician ask you to fight for him, tell him to ask his son to lead the fight first.

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Where do they get these local guns and bullets from?
This our police should ask for their sources na.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by seguno2: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
But APC thugs were unarrestable in the past.

What has changed?

Buhari has changed.
Did anything happen to Jimoh Ibrahim for his unethical, if not illegal, role in the Ondo elections?
No! Nothing!!!
Buhari has abandoned Aso Rock for London of the other room.
The presidency cabal is now in charge and they are busy trying to control Osinbajo while trying to contain Saraki.
Too many wars on different fronts across borders and seas is not easy oh.
That is what has changed, Oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by seguno2: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Dutchey:
ipinle omo lu a bi

grin
Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by zappymart: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Please,My People...this is fake news,read between the lines.
Where's the 36 Hand Grenade, two empty AK 47 Riffle Magazines, a pair of Military Uniforms, Combat boot and  a bag containing personal belongings,”
Hope you all got My drift?

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2017
When will some of our youths stop being ABALAYE FOWOTIs? Can't they see and think? Can't they imagine and plan a better future for themsleves? Why do they believe being called thugs is honourable? I pity them and their children in advance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2017
APC time is over in Osun .

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2017
yellowbar demons and thuggery TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2017
I will always be saying this that ogbeni era is over. What the people want in the saturday bye election is for Ademola adeleke. He will win in landslide. No body is ready to be voting for and imposter candidate. The masses voice will speak. Infact on the election day hundreds of them will be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2017
PDP thugs claiming to be APC. Maybe they think that will make the police to free them.

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2017
36 hand grenades??

Shey na boko haram dem dey go fight?

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2017
CONE HEADS everywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Omexonomy: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
"They were arrested while in possession of one 36 Hand Grenade, two empty AK 47 Riffle Magazines, a pair of Military Uniforms, Combat boot and a bag containing personal belongings.”

Fellow Nigerians, this is where I draw the line on how far I am willing to believe the Nigerian police...
what if they are pdp you will believe the police

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Omexonomy:
what if they are pdp you will believe the police

Believing the police has become an impossible task owing to the way and manner they mess with evidence.

Then back to your partisan question , I don't give a rat's ass if they are CNN, GOD, NCNC, SCOAN or even AIT, believe the police at your own peril.
Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by seguno2: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2017
bellotaofeek:
APC time is over in Osun .

I can't imagine that any sane person in Osun state will vote for a party whose governor is owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to teachers and dying workers.
Baba Hafusa and his party should be shown the red card.

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by benzems(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2017
just like Amaechi and room full of money
Evans story is also going gradually
tomorrow this story will die off

we just need this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxnPzUf9to
Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by Decentitunu: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't care whether PDP or APC all I know is that half salary governor must go back to Lagos and put an end to LAUTECH closure. Goodluck to Adeleke. Tinubu should leave Osun alone no to Hussein
Re: APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) by RectorDammy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
how dem take know say na APC send am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely / Senate Finally Passes VAPP Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.