Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108496 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Dexema(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Komeandbegoin:
Koyewon, yio yewon lola

Saworoide : Adebayo Faleti
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Iamabod(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
I am groot

Guardian of the galaxy

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by scarwiz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Say hello to my little friend #tony Montana

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Angelsss(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
maklelemakukula:
mamiwater eje uka-agbani. .. just guess the actor not the movie grin
Chinwetalu Agu

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Laconfidential(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
...."that still counts as one!! "...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hizzojay(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
One Thing With Street Fights,the Street Always Win

Vin Diesel.. Fast and Furious
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Dexema(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
sweatlana:
Run forest run....

Forest gump

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toyota3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
"when people ask u what happened here,tell them the north remembers;that winter came for the house of Frey"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by iamharkinwaley: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
I see u.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Krixnimbus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
you killed a tao tei scout you killed it alone
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ashley86400: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
MythAngel:
Chaos is a Ladder.

You know nothing.

....always pays his debt

Valumugoles.... *please correct the spelling*

- Lord Baelish (Littlefinger)

- Ygritte

- Tyrion/Lannisters

It's Valar Moghulis.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Angelsss(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
bejeria101:
We,ll be rid of these things let them wear our princely robes,we are in new york now,let us dress like new yorkers!
Coming to America

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by zionic(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
cooljoe:
if you are gona shoot, shoot, don't talk

The good
The bad
and The ugly

Zionically!!!
[i][/i] cheesy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Stmiceel(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wisdom is learning ones designated lane.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hizzojay(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
toyota3:
"when people ask u what happened here,tell them the north remembers;that winter came for the house of Frey"

Arya Stark... Game of Thrones

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hizzojay:

Vin Diesel.. Fast and Furious
kiss Bro You Got Memory Oo

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Iamabod(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will Find you, and I will kill you...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Dexema(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm benny blanco from the bronx
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=efizyboy47 post=59347602][/quote]I do remember it. B's he fort, he had said, "imagine a king who fights his own battles, won't that be a sight". brad pitt gave me a sweet time with dat movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by blessedqueen(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
whitebeard:
".chase excellence, and success will chase you."

3 idiots
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Mightyraw(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

Correct bro

Statement made by Shayne
I gat so used to movies with subtitle , that i spell the name as shine
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ashley86400: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Meister5:
The king can do as he likes!
King Joffery
Game of Thrones.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Angelsss(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
DarkRebel69:
"Is there no one else?!"
TROY
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Yewandequeen(f): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
phorget:

Really? I'm into both though. It would be interesting if you would try out some of the novels around. if you are a lover of suspense and action then James Hardly Chase novel would make your fantasy.
yes daddy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hizzojay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krixnimbus:
you killed a tao tei scout you killed it alone

The Great Wall

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by johncasey1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Winston... tell them... Tell them all... Whoever comes, whoever it is... I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by sincerlyyo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
When I was just getting out ,they pull me back in
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Laconfidential(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
...."I want him dead!.... I want his family dead! .....I want his house burned to the ground!..... I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes!!......"...

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Angelsss(f): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Napoleon27:
"You f***ing Santadio"
The Last Don
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ashley86400: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Abdulqareem:
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling

Lord Varys
Game of Thrones.

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by moshoodn(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
"Mermaid waters, that be our path. Cling to your soul, Gibbs, as mermaids be given to take the rest, to the bone!"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DarryOsh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iamabod:
I will Find you, and I will kill you...

Taken... Liam Neeson

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Game Starts With The Last Word / The Chain Word Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.