Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108284 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jaywhoco(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
tuoyoojo:
kill them all!
Spartacus
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Laconfidential:
...the boondocks!..
You guessed right. Or google epp u? grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Emezy:
"Where there numbers count for nothing"
300 - the hot gates, ts a narrow path dat allows d 300 Spartans hold of d Persian army dat outnumber dem greatly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by immunno(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Puny god
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by PROWESX(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
a clever man once said "we make peace with our enemies not our friends"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Alexander001(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
dgalon:
And as for you lot... yes, I murdered your loved ones!

I killed your harlot. I rid the world of your slum. And I freed you from your decrepit mother.

So, what of it? Each and every one of you stands here today because I willed it to be so.

This mockery of a trial is allowed only because of me. And your very immortality is a gift... from me. A debt that you can never repay. One that far offsets all of my supposed crimes.

I... owe... you... nothing.

So, go on!

Kill me!

I welcome the peace of death as a reprieve from this tedium. I will die suffering but a taste of the agony I have inflicted upon all of you. The scales remain in my favor. And in the end, you will all know that I won.

You will remember me, ........................ your maker.

original. Nick klaus
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by slegerman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister
Nice one bro
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
jaywhoco:
Spartacus
Nope. Its total recall. cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gbelexy:
Great power comes great responsibilities
ds is either spiderman or harry porter. can't reali remeber which

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Emezy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Freeezzz:
That's him... Are you sure? Yes... Are you positive? I don't know... You are not positive? No, I don't know what positive means.... cool
Jango unchain
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by correctguy101(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Smallville10:
guardians Of The Galaxy
Nah, Flash. Remember Grood? The big telepathic gorilla?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
"you look all the same to me".

Nobody can answer that quote correctly grin
Who knows this movie
Still waiting for an answer
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
slegerman:

On point Bro. Arguably the best movie in the last century.
yea. gave Russell crowe an oscar
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Freeezzz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Suits One of my favourite series. Episode 7 downloaded
Life is like this....but I like this. cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jaywhoco(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
ukehnonny:
I figure life it's a gift and you don't have to waste it. Make each day count.
jack Titanic

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
PROWESX:
GOT season 6
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Freeezzz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Smallville10:
NO
Uggghhhhh!!!! I know I've seen that movie before and that line got me. cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by slegerman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
PROWESX:

Game of Thrones
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
dangwarmai:

APOCALYPSE

Apocalypse koor, rapture niiii
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Freeezzz:
Life is like this....but I like this. cool
Harvey Specter demonstrating with his hands

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Viking007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017

Sometimes we overlooked the truly important things in life and it takes something tragic to open our eyes.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
"you look all the same to me".

Nobody can answer that quote correctly Who knows this movie. Somebody should provide an answer na
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Nah,
Flash.
Remember Grood? The big telepathic gorilla?
true! i mistook grood for groot
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kingofchess(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
oobinna:
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
fast and furious 7....jason

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Freeezzz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Harvey Specter demonstrating with his hands
That boy is like an anchor in your life, you need to cut him loose.
cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Emezy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
cooljoe:
300 - the hot gates, ts a narrow path dat allows d 300 Spartans hold of d Persian army dat outnumber dem greatly
High star for you
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
We all gonna die ,I will die ,you will die,we all gonna die .....but not today
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nepapole(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
I see u, I foresee you.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelsss:

Achiles to his soldiers

Still not the name of the movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Mosb(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
I C U I 4 C U
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Freeezzz:
Uggghhhhh!!!! I know I've seen that movie before and that line got me. cool
brick Mansions
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ogbeniakin: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
We gat to do what we got to do to get what we want...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.