Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108289 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by AfizDeMedici(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Do not underestimate the power of the human spirit.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigshow123:
Akeem, it is of no consequence. You must return to zamunda at once

Coming to America

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Andrew3(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Always wanna blame the black man. A house gets robbed, black man did it. A few minutes ago someone shot at a police car with a rocket launcher, guess who?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kingofchess(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I already provided the answer on the thread
what was the answer u provided?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourWife:

You think it's a fake? Although I can't confirm the authenticity with those pictures, I also can't say definitively that it's a fake.
you have mixed it up... This ur quote doesn't follow the quote from that movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Endosteed(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
The destiny of a great kingdom rest on a shoulder of a young boy.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Chidery(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
With great power comes great responsibility
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Freeezzz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dotman23:
It's not him.. Shebi moti so fun e Tele, ori e ope
Bourne!
cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
ajepako:
Behold Semmy!

Life! Real life!

A thing we have been denied for vast too long!

Good Morning My neighbors!!!!!!

Fuckkk You!!!!

Yes! Yes! Fuckkk you toooooooo!!!!
Coming to America
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Endosteed:
The destiny of a great kingdom rest on a shoulder of a young boy.
Merlin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
orlahtohbadt:

Go back and watch it again... Watched it again last week
YOUNGELDER1:
I have heard stories of mighty Spanish Captain who was hunted and killed, thousands of men.

Jon snow
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
orlahtohbadt:

Go back and watch it again... Watched it last week
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourWife:

Go back and watch it again... Watched it again last week
Okay pm me then... Let's see if it is the same movie�
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by neptsen(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hasta la vista, baby�
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by OtemAtum: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dexema:

Mad max?

Yeah, Mad Max Fury Road!!!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by whitecloth: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello new York my name is Amsterdam
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by abelprice(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chidery:
With great power comes great responsibility

Spider-Man
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by miarhpe: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelsss:
Pirates of the carribean
cool
Angelsss:
Pirates of the carribean

your days be long full of rum
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by abelprice(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
neptsen:
Hasta la vista, baby�

Terminator
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Prettyenit18(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lord of the rings
Pearlyakin:
They stole it from us, they stole the precious.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nwendy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
whitebeard:
".chase excellence, and success will chase you."
3 idiots. Abii?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
kingofchess:
what was the answer u provided?

I asked the question and provided the answer when none was forthcoming
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by mrpotter(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
"Yell all you like, even the lord himself wont hear you"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
It looked funny to have seen "send message to Yourwife" when going through yourwife's profile

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
"Ingenuity was wasted on you"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Freeezzz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please Lord, help me get one more. cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Winter is coming...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Okay pm me then... Let's see if it is the same movie�

Imagine... It's not the same movie grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Guns don't kill people.... People kill people
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ebk10(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Never forget what you are the rest of the world will not. Wear it like Amor it can never be used to hurt you 

Tyrion lannister to Jon snow, best qoute so far for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.