Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108495 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DriggityDre: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2020
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by small1(f): 4:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Look beyond what you see
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hizzojay(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Are you pissed off.HELL YEAH!

John Wick - Chapter 3
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
Tony Montana in Scarface.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DriggityDre: 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
cooljoe:
Tony Montana in Scarface.
Aye mate
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by emmaokw(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2020
"I don't like food, I love it. If I don't love it, I don't swallow"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by TheAk(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2020
Hello, my name is X, you killed my X. Prepare, to die.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by tendyjohn(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
“You drown not by falling into the river, but by staying submerged in it.”
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
I'm calm, steady. I slept well. 8.2 hours no bad Dreams. I'm ready to go,Ready to do my job to the best of my abilities. I am focused only on the essential to the exclusion of all else. I will make only pragmatic decisions. I will not allow myself to be distracted. I will not allow my mind to linger on that which is unimportant. I will not rely on anyone or anything. I will not be vulnerable to mistakes. Resting bpm 47, submit.

My best line in life so far. Such a rare movie. God bless the director.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
tendyjohn:
“You drown not by falling into the river, but by staying submerged in it.”
grin I fell in love with this statement too, I even posted it on my whatsapp status immediately. Extraction.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
KingSekani:
The hate you give little infant f¥€ks everybody
thug life.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
wahles:
To be or not to be
a series forgot the name. CIA agent escapes massacre in his office and becomes hunted all through. He got into the Cia through his uncle. His dad was a Cia who was shot in the middle east while doing undercover as school teacher.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
I will kill you and everyone you've ever met
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by JasperVII(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2020
alignacademy:
"Come on! Stop trying to hit me and HIT ME!"
Matrix

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by JasperVII(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Dying is the day worth living for
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
JasperVII:

Matrix

Word

(Fun fact: you answered the question on my birthday!)
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by JasperVII(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
alignacademy:

Word
(Fun fact: you answered the question on my birthday!)
Really? Happy belated birthday. God bless

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Bartork(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gentlemen,shall we?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Bartork(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Oh, no, no -- You said that marriage would tie you down.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2020
I have crossed oceans of time to find you
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Neverlosemoney: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2020
small1:
Look beyond what you see
Lion king
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2020
"A million dollars isn't cool.You know what's cool?A billion dollars"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
"am gonna knock your teeth straight down your ass that you're gonna reach down your ass to brush"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by MrHighSea: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bartork:
Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day.
Gandoff.
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by MrHighSea: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
What can we do without you?
Win.

Who's the judge?
The judge is God.

And why is he God?
Because he decides who wins or loses, not my opponent.

And who is your opponent?
He doesn't exist.

And why doesn't he exist?
Because he is a mere descending voice of the truth that I speak.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Just because there's no war,doesn't mean there's peace.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hongkongfukid(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
The past can hurt , but you can either run from it or learn from it
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pheezylyon(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Am so good especially when am so bad
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pheezylyon(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2020
JasperVII:
Dying is the day worth living for

pirates of the Caribbean

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Priapus69: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheAk:
Hello, my name is X, you killed my X. Prepare, to die.

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die
The Princess bride?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Priapus69: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
"am gonna knock your teeth straight down your ass that you're gonna reach down your ass to brush"

Hobbs And Shaw

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Game Starts With The Last Word / The Chain Word Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.