Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108088 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by makavele: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
femi4:
I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

Great power comes with great responsibility, who am I? I am ......

,.. i am spiderman
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
urchmanni93:
Tell them winter came early for house FREY

My fav character... The needle welder

4 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Neyo230(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
But no matter how you decorate it...a cage is still a cage

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by OshodiJR(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
odion81:
Tyrion Lannister Game of thrones
no, it's Sir Bronn of Blackwater
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Yewandequeen(f): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
urchmanni93:
To catch a ghost...just shine a little light.

Fast and furious 7
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=davidif post=59346597][/quote]
Guardians of the galaxy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by marqueetim(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
For the ten years that I was away, I've learnt that I am no better or worse off than any man...

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by IBreakRules: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
OshodiJR:
the artof the steal
the act of the theft ni
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kingsleytobe(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
With great power comes great responsibility
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by realmindz: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
You're the best. You're the sh.it Aleksei, you're the shi.t! You're the sh.it! You're the sh.it!

You know who's going to inherit the Earth? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other. That's the secret to survival. Never go to war. Especially with yourself.

I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.

Can you get me the gun of Rambo?
Part one or part 2 or 3
I have only seen part 1

No one can stop this shed of blood.
It's bloodshed.
Thank you but I prefer it my own way
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
author=davidif post=59346597]
Guardians of the galaxy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by KingSHUAIBU(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
cooljoe:
if you are gona shoot, shoot, don't talk

The good, the bad and the ugly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Niiiiiick
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by coolviv: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kingluqman89:
“I came in here a man. Give me the strength to
walk out of here a man.”

Mel Gibson: Brave Heart
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Blooit004: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
It is good for one to be married, for one's progress in life.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by phorget(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
is it fast and furious 7?
Nope.... WANTED
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Live for nothing, die for something
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by manmoraskk: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tripleoluwa:
Mohamedons, my brothers of the sword. I will rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Don't let any man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Look, beyond that beach, immortality take it it's yours!

Troy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by IBreakRules: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Paranoia
una dey vex for this forum o

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by makavele: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Obudupikin:
Get this correctly and u will be rewarded;

''it's a gift,and a curse''

Monk
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by unto(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
In politics nothing is a mistake everything happened as planned
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YourWife(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gatcha! Gatcha! gatcha!! gatcha!!!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by XKZ(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ashley86400:

The words of House Greyjoy.
Their Banner- The Kraken.
Game of Thrones.

*From a die-hard Game of Thrones book reader and movie watcher. wink

I would expect a "die-hard" reader of Game of Thrones to point out that in the book (unlike the TV series) the words of House Greyjoy is "We do not sow"
And "what is dead may never die..." is part of the mantra of the Drowned Men.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by freebrowsingtime: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
THE Hero we need, but don't deserve
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ashley86400: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Speaker 1- I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.

Speaker 2- Whoever said that didn't have enough enemies.

Can anyone guess the movie and the people who engaged in the conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Wisebisho: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
cooljoe:
Achilles(brad pitt) - TROY
After he killed that giant guy with a single stroke.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Longman313(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
cooljoe:
if you are gona shoot, shoot, don't talk
the good,the bad and the ugly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jericco1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
You are afraid of being afraid.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
mayor2984:

The 100

Nope. It's GOT
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Wisebisho: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
No risk no fun.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Hadeehart101 post=58705216]Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours... I LOVE YOU.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cannonleo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
The essence of war is not to die for your country but to let other bastard die for his.

I gurantee 5 broken head, six sprains and 32 knocks , who wants a bet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE <<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.