Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,073 members, 7,867,066 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. (572 Views)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by alberson(f): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
my phone was stolen by one chance taxi, I still have the serial numbers of the phone and the pack with me...I just bought the phone last month.
Tecno CS

please nairalander's, how can I find the location of my phone?

lalasticlara move it please..
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
alberson:
my phone was stolen by one chance taxi, I still have the serial numbers of the phone and the pack with me...I just bought the phone last month.
Tecno CS

please nairalander's, how can I find the location of my phone?

Are you the one in your dp? undecided
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by alberson(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
sonofLuci:

Are you the one in your dp? undecided

why asking please?
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by agohmamuda(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
alberson:

why asking please?

He wants to return the phone to the real you, if i were u, i will use my real pichure.
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by Ifyone123(f): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
agohmamuda:

He wants to return the phone to the real you, if i were u, i will use my real pichure.
haahahahah.lwkmh..u ar wicked..hahahaha. d girl @d dp is biutiful o...Op ansa nw, ar u or did dat qtn jst made u mute?
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by agohmamuda(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op just realised ahe doesnt have any pictures of her real self. Just upload ur driving license or Voters card, we will accept.
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by zealblinks(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
somebody call the police o. in orezi's voice guy forget the phone don go
Re: Please Nairalander's My Phone Has Been Stolen, Help Me .. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2017
alberson:

why asking please?

Looks so much like my girlfriend that's why I am asking, so I want to know, are you or not.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / Armed Robbers Meet Untimely Death As They Rob Residence Of Benue (PHOTOS) / "Hyenas, Jackass Want To Take Over Presidency, Nigeria Is A Zoo"! - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.