Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) (31414 Views)

Taofeek Azeez 'Akewugbagold' Twins Kidnap: Police Parade Couple, Aides / Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News / EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by adecz: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry
All Nigeria kids know is

Davido music
Internet
Facebook
Badoo
Yahoo, Yahoo
Bet 9ja
How to make money without work.

Feel free to add.

Shame & disgrace to their families.

Sorrow, pain & tears to victim's family.

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Jerrylolo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
wicked pple,
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Killed him with a pestle..... disembered his remains...... roasted them afterward! For "money rituals"? WTF! What kind of beings are these people exactly? What sort of spirits reside in those bodies? This is disheartening. Now they're remorseful? Feed them to the dogs. They deserve no mercy.

RIP to the victim. My heart goes out to his family. The badluck that comes with being born into a world of bastards and psychopathic beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by chigo003(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afonja and money rituals are like bread an butter. RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017

vanity upon vanity fake lifestyles showcase by fake musicians of empty brains may have aided this fools to doing rituals at this owuro ojo of their lives. what if they were successful and you gonna hear them chanting #chache is working, #yahoo dey pay my bills but all was blood monies..some #slay queens will be all over them tagging them as my boyfriend this n that. .. nemesis is gonna catch all of you ritualist cum yahoo+ soon kudos to NPF for the crackdown of these destiny destroyers.

2 Likes

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
despite paying higher school fees no maximum security... may God save us from evil fellows
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Landmark445:
Lol. I knew they must be our Yoruba Muslims.....Accomodators
I pray you die foolish. The tiniest bit of sense finding its way into your life can promote you to the world of the sensible where you will only end up a pollutant. Keep on swimming in your pool of stupidity. Remain trapped in your endarkened cave, you imbecilic piece of sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Haaa! Aboki don join ritual gang shocked
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
I said it once and I will say it again,until when they start televising executions that's when crime will reduce in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
KIDNAPPERS.
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
I pray you die foolish. The tiniest bit of sense finding its way into your life can promote you to the world of the sensible where you will only end up a pollutant. Keep on swimming in your pool of stupidity. Remain trapped in your endarkened cave, you imbecilic piece of sh!t.
Back to sender and same to you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Landmark445:
Back to sender and same to you and your family
That's the stupidity your idiot of a father programmed into you with his diseased, bent phallus. It runs in the lineage, that's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by delishpot: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2017
See them. Look well now they used to be on NL fighting for their God yet when they need money they forget to wait on the god they always fight for. If say by mistake now they succeed and by coincidence they make some small change from crime. They will tell people it was Gods doing ba?
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Respecter(f): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2017
whitering:
What nonsense! young boys that are supposed to be useful to their parents and the society are the ones killing for rituals. May we be invisible in the presence of our enemies. Oh God help us. Amen ooo
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Exciton(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Yoruba Obas should say something about this rituals thing.

Osun and Oyo States especially. It is becoming too rampant.

Igbo Chiefs too can address the drug trafficking thing.

Who knows if these are the actual perpetrators ? They might have been tortured to confess. It's unusual for NPF to quickly solve a case

In a country with a functional Censors' Board, these are the type of topics Nollywood can focus on, not useless storylines

Saying or doing something about rituals necessarily means educating the religious public that money rituals and other associated supernatural crap are not real.

That's the last thing the typical religious Nigerian will agree to.

Until we are ready for proper education and rational thinking, enjoy the insecurity and barbarism for the sake of our untouchable religious beliefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Nobody wants to learn work again, they all wnt to be g-boys, gaming isn't all about rituals, Chai Awon Omo ale
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:51am On Jul 05, 2017
skull miners are here again grin grin

1 Share

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. I want to commend the police for acting quick and rounding up these criminals. I solicit for the highest punishment to be meted on them.

The worst punishment in Nigeria is lynching. A very horrible way to die. Worse than execution by hanging or firing squad. Is that what you want for them?

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by davillian(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2017
ayindejimmy:
The west and ritual killings...
They have refuse to abandon their blood sucking gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2017
18 and 19 shocked so so bad!! These ones forgot the reason they are in school but want to get rich fast. Desperation made them like this. Now they have ended the life of someone's child. Omase oooo embarassed
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjas don run away from dis thread

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2017
What is wrong with these people gan. i am nt a fan of jungle justices but sincerely speaking those guyz deserve to be roasted beyond recognition. uniosun students and it resident better wise up just like the resident of ikorodu dey do for those baddo guyz. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by PeaceGord: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Roasted bodies..

Decomposing bodies...

Not adding up
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm, no Osun again?
Na dem!
Ritualist em shocked

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm, no Osun again?
Na dem
Ritualist em shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by VellyG(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2017
justscorchone:
I said it once and I will say it again,until when they start televising executions that's when crime will reduce in this country.
exactly u r so on point. I remember how scary it was then when they televised executions. There use to be a program on NTA in the late 90's that televised execution of criminals but human rights activist stood against it .
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by peacemindppties: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Sincerely I thought they are igbos, to my greatest surprise they are yorubas. No tribe is perfect, nigeria should understand that.
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by mentourkhay: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Lord remember the wicked once that find pleasure in making another weep and cry for there love once to make themselves rich let there secret be reveal every day a dot let your wrath and the blood of the once the have sent to heaven cry over them every day in Jesus name...
R. I. P
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2017
It's so alarming the rate at which some human beings are becoming so inhumane... Since they decided to turn beasts they should therefore be killed like the beasts they are... Imagine at 18&19 the only means of prospering in their block heads is through rituals...dumb heads
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Saladin1: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Yoruba Obas should say something about this rituals thing.

Osun and Oyo States especially. It is becoming too rampant.

Igbo Chiefs too can address the drug trafficking thing.

Who knows if these are the actual perpetrators ? They might have been tortured to confess. It's unusual for NPF to quickly solve a case

In a country with a functional Censors' Board, these are the type of topics Nollywood can focus on, not useless storylines

Nollywood are the ones teaching this people all this evil acts through promoting occultism and witchcraft. The censor board watches on while our society regress.
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Afonjas so they even start there skull mining on time
Re: Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
This kind of story makes me wanna lose my mind when i think about it,this is terrible, i don't know how people can be this Heartless to the extent of taking a life that God created.

Rip to the lost one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) / 11 Dead Bodies Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Recovered In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.