Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. (3348 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / What If All These Things Are Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
No wonder women are enslaved in Islam angry

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who do you follow?

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by mustymatic(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2017
plappville:

Now read this bible chapter then tell me where you see Jesus warnning them of worshiping a different God.
If Jesus could make references to the old testament. Is that not enough for you to know that both OLD and NEW testament profess thesame God?
Sometimes i just ignore such silly questions because i know its just a way to derail thread.
But since you have refused to see nothing wrong in ur brothers killing innocent people, instead insisting to know if Jesus and Abraham did worshiped The same God.
I have decided to show you the bible. Please take note of the bold:

Matthew 23

Jesus Warning Against Hypocrisy

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

8[b] “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.[/b]11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the "prophets" and decorate the graves of the "righteous". 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of "our ancestors", we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the "prophets."’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the "descendants" of those who murdered the "prophets". 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what "your ancestors" started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

Only a biased minded fellow will read this and still be asking such an unreasonable question. smiley

Total bullshite as usual.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by mustymatic(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2017
plappville:

Those people you call niggas make your 2.18 Billion you brag about. And also, you must know that they are the true Muslims.
They are Arabs, their leaders own PHD In islamic study. Who are you? One raisin headed black man who his ancestors were force to recite arabic and then accept allah or they die.Y cheesy Common, you are just one of those moderate muslims. tongue

Since they are not on nairaland this thread is crap, Hey I'm just moderate, mister devout Catholic /Protestant
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by kkins25(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

The answer to your question lies in the question itself, only if you could use your brain to figure it out.

Start by asking yourself how Muslims crossed into Europe and what their motive was.

They crossed into Europe with an islamization agenda to be applied via the sword. They successfully took over Spain which they named Andalusia and also Portugal, killing people who were Christians. If not for the crusaders raised by the Pope, Europe would have been a Muslim continent today. The crusaders chased them out of Europe and they ended in North Africa where they also killed the Christians there and took over. That's why North Africa is full of Arabs and Muslims today.

So, stop making it seem as if Muslims are the victims. They started it and got a bloody nose.
I dont like the vatican. But im forever grateful that they acted promptly. If not, d whole world would have been Alllah ahkbar
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
mustymatic:

Total bullshite as usual.

That because it has answered the question. tongue

Biased minded fellow cheesy
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
kkins25:

I dont like the vatican. But im forever grateful that they acted promptly. If not, d whole world would have been Alllah ahkbar

True talk. And Islam is trying so hard till date to achieve this aim. But it will fail smiley
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
mustymatic:

Since they are not on nairaland this thread is crap, Hey I'm just moderate, mister devout Catholic /Protestant

Hahahaha, moderate you say? I knew it. You are one of those Muhammad have charged to riot in hell tongue

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by mustymatic(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2017
plappville:

That because it has answered the question. tongue

Biased minded fellow cheesy
Are you telling us that the god of the OT is different from the god of the NT? confusion
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by mustymatic(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2017
plappville:

Hahahaha, moderate you say? I knew it. You are one of those Muhammad have charged to riot in hell tongue
See how desperate you've become, first you called me moderate, now you are saying something else
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
mustymatic:

Are you telling us that the god of the OT is different from the god of the NT? confusion

You are the confused soul here. cheesy Please Scroll back and read us again. Do you have comprehensive problem? undecided
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
mustymatic:

See how desperate you've become, first you called me moderate, now you are saying something else

Truely you have comprehension problem. grin
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by wolesmile(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
plappville:

What is this one saying
What is this one not saying
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by wolesmile(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
plappville:

What were Muslims doing in Europe then? Na their home? Na there Muhammad build una holy land where blood do flow yearly?
What are christians doing in core islamic states? Helping them to build it?
What is America's interest in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc? Go get your stories right.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by wolesmile(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I'll be a bigger fool to respond to your post or banter words with you. It's pretty obvious you know next to nothing about the spread of islam. Your limited knowledge is based on propagander from hatred filled people like you who are bent on destroying islam. Continue hating until it swallows you. Or don't you know you are gradually destroying yourself when you hate passionately the way you do?
All in all, get your facts straight and tell your story right. But I know you won't. After all, the bible you purportedly followed is full of twisted versions of historical events.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by mustymatic(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
plappville:

Truely
you have comprehension problem. grin
Well... don't blame me, you can't spell
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by wolesmile(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Amberon11:
How many times will I school you Muslims on this forum that the crusaders were a resistance to your Islamic jihadists? Seriously it is a known fact that the crusaders were only protecting themselves and Christians from the Islamic jihadists who were slaughtering their way across the middle east. If not for the crusaders, the entire Europe would've been forcefully islamized like Turkey and Syria that were once christian nations. Ask yourself how those nations became predominantly Muslim today.
Crusaders are a resistance to jihadists? Where did you learn that from?
Why do christians, like the book they follow, like twisting historical events?
Go get your facts straight.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by uvalued(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2017
plappville:

We have to continue praying cry cry

hi we should pray but pray for the eyes of enlightenment to understand the power in us which is equivalent to thepower that raised Christ from the dead... wish cheistian spoke in tongues when persecuted
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by Amberon11: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Oga, crusaders were a resistance to Islamic jihadists and it is a known fact. Do yourself a favour and read a book. It is you Muslims that distort historical facts just like you distorted the bible to form the Quran.
wolesmile:

Crusaders are a resistance to jihadists? Where did you learn that from?
Why do christians, like the book they follow, like twisting historical events?
Go get your facts straight.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
mustymatic:

Well... don't blame me, you can't spell

Hahaha, see who is correcting someone. Dont you think something is missing at the end of your sentence? Read yourself again grin cheesy

Look Man, i don't have your time. My aim here is to expose your pedophile false prophet MUHAMMAD.
I know your aim is to derail this thread. Be informed that you're not gonna succeed.

You are too weak for me. Get lost from here or you remain silent if you have nothing meaningful to say.

A picture for you tongue

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
wolesmile:

What are christians doing in core islamic states? Helping them to build it?
What is America's interest in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc? Go get your stories right.

Answer first. My question is: What were the Muslims doing in the West?

You are talking about the present. Of course you and I know what America's interest is in these areas.

Are you trying to justify ISIS's atrocities are what?

Wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Oga, crusaders were a resistance to Islamic jihadists and it is a known fact. Do yourself a favour and read a book. It is you Muslims that distort historical facts just like you distorted the bible to form the Quran.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
uvalued:

hi we should pray but pray for the eyes of enlightenment to understand the power in us which is equivalent to thepower that raised Christ from the dead... wish cheistian spoke in tongues when persecuted

Even if this happens, I can tell you that Muslim terrorists are spiritually blind.

They just believe they have the true god. Thats why They can't see the light of Christ.

Satan has blinded their eyes. So no matter the tongue, it wont stop them.

The truth is that, They are fulfilling scriptures without knowing.

◄ John 16:2 ►
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sandra Solomon was an Ex-Muslim. Happy read.

“Can I criticize Islam without fearing for my life”?
March 3, 2017 sscontrol
A week after she protested against the “Islamization” of Canada outside of Masjid Toronto Mosque, Sandra Solomon, an ex-Muslim who became a human rights activist, took advantage of the mosque’s open house on Saturday, February 25, 2017 to deliver a direct message to the Imam Ahmed Shihab and the Muslim community.

Police are investigating possible hate crimes by the protesters who called for banning Islam and an imam at the mosque who recited supplications for the annihilation of the enemies of Islam and purification of al-Aqsa Mosque from the “filth of Jews.”

The following is the message that Sandra Solomon read in Masjid Toronto Mosque (February 25, 2017):

My name is Sandra Solomon. I am an ex Muslim who lived in the Saudi Arabian society governed by 100% Sharia law.

I suffered a lot in Saudi Arabia from the teachings of Islam because of the lack of women rights.

I was neglected, ignored and forbidden to sharing my thoughts on Islam to the point where I was always under risk of being murdered by honor killing from my brother, who attempted to kill me just because I refused to wear the hijab [head scarf].

They forced me into a marriage. Islamic forced marriage is nothing less than institutionalized rape. Do not dare to think otherwise.

I took my child and escaped Saudi Arabia because of the imminent threat of my execution for not following Islamic Sharia [Islamic Law] without question and came to Canada for its freedom.

I came to Canada to live under secular and Constitution Democratic system of law. A law that respects me as a free human being that has the right to live and think and be critical of anyone and anything without living in fear for my life and my child’s life .That is why I am in Canada. I am a subject of Canadian law. Not Sharia [Islamic] law.

I am a victim of Islam and it is my duty to warn others of its true nature. But unfortunately Sharia law is not leaving me. I was surprised when I found that it has followed us here to Canada. There are three Canadian imams on Canadian soil calling for my execution. Their names are, Shahryar Shiakh [“Punishment for apostasy is death”], Ahmad Abdul Qader Kandil [who said that enemies of Islam to be killed, crucified or their limbs cut off] and Said Rageah [who said that person who insults Mohammad may face execution in Islamic State]. All three of them in Canada are openly calling for my execution. Relying solely on the teaching of Quran and Hadith plus the book called human right in Islam distributed at Dundas square [“Islamic Shari’ah decrees execution for the person who apostatizes”]. [For more information on “Quebec, Ontario imams say apostates to be executed by The Islamic State” click HERE].

Ladies and gentlemen, criticism of an ideology and political authority is the most important aspect of free democracy. And for this, the imams all call for my death they do so on the Islamic grounds that I speak truths about Islam, its founder, Mohammad, and that I no longer accept the Islamic ideology, all of which are death penalty crimes under Islamic law, and which Islamic States like Iran, Saudi Arabia, The Islamic State, Afghanistan, Pakistan and dozens of more convict and execute. We see it here in Canada when Muslim girls refuse the hijab like the Shafia girls.

I am standing here in your mosque today, asking for you to show me the tolerance you ask of all Canadians. To accept me for whom I am and the free choices I made to be something other than Muslim. My God, is a God of love and mercy. I offer it to you, and ask you for it in return .My criticism of Islam are [sic] of the ideology, the teachings and scriptures. Not any individual Muslim. Criticizing ideology is not just legal in Canada; it’s the foundation of democracy. Whether it is a religious authority, or political, no person, book, or ideas are above criticism and scrutiny.

I want to thank the Mayor of Mississauga Bonnie Crombie for her answer when she comforted me about my concern regarding M-103, when she said to me, “this is Canada. We have one set of laws there is no Sharia law. The beauty of Canada is that we are free to openly criticize anyone and anytime. We have one set of laws and there is no Sharia law in Canada and there will not be Sharia law in Canada.” [click HERE]

When I asked her if I’m I allowed to criticize Islam and Muhammad the founder of Islam without fearing for my life, she said “this is your right. This is Canada “.

Therefore I’m here to ask you the same question. Can I criticize the Quran and Muhammad the founder of Islam, without fearing for my life and my child’s life?

And I would love to get the answer form the Imam [Ahmed Shihab] and it’s really, I’m here with the message of love and peace. I don’t hate Muslims. I’m here to deliver these flowers to you with all respect and I’ll continue my journey in Canada. I have concern about my life and I would love to get an answer from you Muslims to tell me: Am I going to be killed, or my child is going to be killed or harmed by anyway for me openly criticizing Islam? I want to be comforted.

A member of the mosque congregation said to Sandra that she is free to choose her faith emphasizing that her problem is not with Islam but with the Saudi regime.

Sandra Solomon is planning a tour across Canada (click HERE) to tell her personal story and encourage women from all communities to speak up and fight for their right to live free from religious or cultural oppression.

http://voiceofsandrasolomon.com/can-i-criticize-islam-without-fearing-for-my-life/
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Expose the evil. Do not be silent over Islam's Evil agenda.

You might save a soul by exposing Islam.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Tb Joshua first opened my eyes to that portion of the bible.
yes Amberon11?? shocked you did(heard the sermon)? He did(opened your eyes to it)? grin I see(I thought he had so much haters on NL). That's nice..

I guess they are some more hidden truth some listeners didn't understand cheesy

But, thank God you got some real truth from the sermon.
Re: Christians Are Really Facing Persecution. by plappville(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Inviting Tithers And Non-tithers: Will One Go To Hell If One Dont Pay Tithe? / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.