Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? (11276 Views)

What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? / How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? / Have You Ever Been Rejected, How Did You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by JOboxNG(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz. It will come to past. But I heard PH is expensive too, infact more expensive than Abuja

PH too could be expensive. What's working for me is that I'm very new around here and I'm gladly not making friends wink

No friends and Family in a 500KM radius means no one to come and be like OMG you need to see this Movie, or meet me at the Bar, or Let's go shopping or stuff like that.

I'm gladly and happily keeping my expenses lean wink. One of the pros of staying far away from "Home"

It get's really lonely sha undecided cry

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
I saved... And spent what is left after saving
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by yvelchstores(f): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Ultimus:
Dad ✅
Mum ✅
Siblings ✅
Girlfriend ❎
Tithe ❎ (God is too rich, pastors are too rich, so I keep my money)
Savings✅
Wardrobe ✅
I feel sorry for u. The tithe is not to enrich God but to proof your faithfulness. U are indeed unfaithful and as such your money isn't circumcised to God and open to the devourers attack. U have no protection. U should study about tithing the right way.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by statrboiTolu(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
i use am clean yansh!!! Mtshw!!!!!
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by partnerbiz4: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
JOboxNG:

I was going to say day to day expenses is overated....but I remember ya'll live in Lagos.

Here I spend #200 to and fro work. That's #1,000 in a week and #4,000 in a month.

I live alone so #10,000 food and groceries is right about enough.

Put together those numbers and I can say I spend about #20,000 on myself a month.

Where do the remaining #xx,Bleep go?

Mum ✅
Siblings ✅ <------ This is where the biggest chunk of the lot goes cheesy
Girlfriend ❎
Savings✅

God bless Ultimus

You mean you spend 10k on food monthly?
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2017
JOboxNG:

PH too could be expensive. What's working for me is that I'm very new around here and I'm gladly not making friends wink

No friends and Family in a 500KM radius means no one to come and be like OMG you need to see this Movie, or meet me at the Bar, or Let's go shopping or stuff like that.

I'm gladly and happily keeping my expenses lean wink. One of the pros of staying far away from "Home"

True... Family can help deplete one's resources. Well, a dog can keep u company.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by partnerbiz4: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
yvelchstores:
I feel sorry for u. The tithe is not to enrich God but to proof your faithfulness. U are indeed unfaithful and as such your money isn't circumcised to God and open to the devourers attack. U have no protection. U should study about tithing the right way.

Be deceiving yourself.

Me pay tax? To pastors for private jets? When there a millions on my street hungry?

If i catch u ee..
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Wande2me: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2017
I used it to settle debt ni oooooo
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Benekruku(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Paid abortion fee to Nkechi and Precious

Spent the rest on Chidinma

Presently on loan to sustain these month and feels like Chidinma is pregnant.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by JOboxNG(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by cocoberry(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Haba Ultimus! I got some money from ur last Salary nah

Ultimus:
Dad ✅
Mum ✅
Siblings ✅
Girlfriend ❎
Savings✅
Wardrobe ✅
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by engrpheleeks(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
How is it your business
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by austino677(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
1:Nairabet embarassed
2:bet9ja
3:merrybet
4:lionsbet shocked

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by donsiqua(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Withdrew 50k to buy food stuff
Finally paid this dude I've been owing since 2000BC
Suscribed for data so I can be viewing comments on NL

grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Emmenyk(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
JOboxNG:

Let my friendship fall on you.
Where do you stay?
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Harveyspecter46(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
JOboxNG:

My firm provides Lunch undecided and I stay alone.

Milk, Milo, Sugar, Butter, mayonnaise, A pack of Indomine, A pack of Soft Drink, Paint bucket of Rice, all cost under 10K.

The above most times lasts longer than 6 weeks. I'm not really the eating type though
Nigerians love anything free, even if we can afford it. I'm already loving your place of work for the free lunch.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Clap for yourself
. Papapapapa myself..dis inflation is making slaries useless dis days
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
ashkenking:
. Papapapapa myself..dis inflation is making slaries useless dis days
Pele
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by jaybee3(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
austino677:
1:Nairabet embarassed
2:bet9ja
3:merrybet
4:lionsbet shocked

Gbayi bro
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
partnerbiz4:

Be deceiving yourself.

Me pay tax? To pastors for private jets? When there a millions on my street hungry?

If i catch u ee..
u do well my guy.. y I go dey pure glass of water insyd ocean, wen millions of soul nid just a drop to survive.. I rather feed thousands of stomach Dan bless one sweet coated man pocket
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by joenor(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
I use my yearly to pay my fees.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by german89(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
I didn't do much shall, I was paid 30b,I sent 29b to my babes in Oweri, Edo and Benue.am cool wt d remaining 1b.the salary wasn't da much na.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Pele
oshe dear..
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Pvin:
My last salary was use to settle debt.
ever since I started building just a 3bedroom bungalow I can no longer save a dime

you called 3bedroom just? guy WEYDONE
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by stilldoingokay(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
me I don't know the money just finished just like that hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by donqx: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2017
spent it on hoes
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by egbostan(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2017
No job
No salary

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Humility017(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I live in Abuja too. I doubt you can manage 20k here
I tell you...I use over 25k in a month after managing severally.sometimes I save nothing.
abuja is still better than Lagos island though... where transportation is like half of ur salary...
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by kaymical(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Ultimus:
Dad ✅
Mum ✅
Siblings ✅
Girlfriend ❎
Savings✅
Wardrobe ✅
yes God is too reach and sometimes can be too poor to bless the all sufficient
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Humility017(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2017
yvelchstores:
God bless you bro
it has become part of me...paying my tithe
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by sexaddict08(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
myners007:
I have spent 80%of it already

debt is a bad thing...
Re: What Did You Do With Your Last Salary? by Olibboy: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2017
mrlaw93:
PHed on MMM.. Waiting to GH in another month time undecided
stop saying that. Real men don't comment about money on a mumu post. I had to lie about how I spent my last salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Tricks For Getting Things Done Faster Without Sacrificing Quality / Help Someone Make The Right Choice / Minimum Wage: Know Your New Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.