Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Debt Recovery Personnel Needed In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debt Recovery Personnel Needed In Ibadan (438 Views)

Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / He's Not A Kidnapper - DSS On Official Allegedly Involved In Debt Recovery / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debt Recovery Personnel Needed In Ibadan by FarmManagers: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Please I need some person(s) [whether security personnel or not, so far the work is done] who can help recover N154,000 debt from a man in Ibadan. I will pay them N34,000 or 20% of anything they are able to recover.

The person involved is a GNLD Director operating a company called Gilded International with Office in Monatan Road, Iwo Road, Ibadan. He introduced me as an Investor into GNLD Multi Level Marketing. He told me about Tre-en-en which is their major product. But I responded that I don't have spare time to be promoting the product. He then said what they do for people like me is to recruit marketers who will do the marketing and the profit would be shared 50:50 between the marketers and me, while I concentrate on introducing and refering persons who can invest in multiples of N40,000 if I aspire to grow in GNLD MLM. He promised me that I will get my capital and profit in less than 3 months.

I subsequently invested N320,000 (besides registration fees) in March 2016 and this was supposed to give me N416,000 before the end of June, 2017. He registered me trully with GNLD and purchased the products, which marketers actually sold. Since last year he has been tricking me after selling all my products. He is still owing me N154,000 and he is trying to turn it into a bad debt. I am yet to even get my capital not to talk about profit. I am not willing to let go of the money because he has the money. So any person(s) who can assist in recovering such money can contact me on 08030915703 or 08150605188.
Re: Debt Recovery Personnel Needed In Ibadan by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2017
send an email to lawcandles@gmail.com. You will get help

(1) (Reply)

Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed This Morning In Ikorodu (graphic Photo) / Little Child Placed In Carton Box & Dumped In A School In Kaduna Rescued(pics) / Badoo: Ashafa Chides Ikorodu Residents On Jungle Justice, Lauds Timely Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.