Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? (781 Views)

Vitamins And Minerals For Bearded Dragons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by okey4reel(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2017
I am not sure if this is the right section to post this but I would like to know if this 2 creatures ever existed cos if they did, they would probably have been reproducing just like other animals which would have made them still be in existence today, but am not sure.

Or maybe God destroyed them himself because of the havoc and destruction they would have brought upon mankind, I don't know.

Does anyone have an idea
Re: Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by Luisema4luv(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Ifa come nd ans o
Re: Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
okey4reel:
I am not sure if this is the right section to post this but I would like to know if this 2 creatures ever existed cos if they did, they would probably have been reproducing just like other animals which would have made them still be in existence today, but am not sure.

Or maybe God destroyed them himself because of the havoc and destruction they would have brought upon mankind, I don't know.

Does anyone have an idea

Google is ur friend..but let's just assume u don't like to search for things..there's really no harm is asking....all na learning

Dragons are in the same category with unicorns, centaurs(half man half horse), sphinx...they are all ancient mythological creatures... Either crafted from man's imaginary power, dreams or hallucinations..there's no proof of their existence...its just Greek stories...but u never can tell...
As for Dinosaurs....biology archaeologist have claimed to see proofs of bone remains of reptilian origin....I don't know how far true it is..but if there is proof..it means they probably existed...
Only God knows why they became non existent at some point...

As for me I don't believe they ever existed...scientist just know how to create false biological data so as to convince the government, universities, and rich individual to release research fund...
Re: Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by okey4reel(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Google is ur friend..but let's just assume u don't like to search for things..there's really no harm is asking....all na learning

Dragons are in the same category with unicorns, centaurs(half man half horse), sphinx...they are all ancient mythological creatures... Either crafted from man's imaginary power, dreams or hallucinations..there's no proof of their existence...its just Greek stories...but u never can tell...
As for Dinosaurs....biology archaeologist have claimed to see proofs of bone remains of reptilian origin....I don't know how far true it is..but if there is proof..it means they probably existed...

As for me I don't believe they ever existed...scientist just know how to create false biological data so as to convince the government, universities, and rich individual to release research fund...

ok thanks
Re: Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by BomboyOnline: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Google:

According to evolutionists: Dinosaurs first evolved around 235 million years ago, long before man evolved.1 No human being ever lived with dinosaurs. Their history is recorded in the fossil layers on earth, which were deposited over millions of years. They were so successful as a group of animals that they eventually ruled the earth. However, around 65 million years ago, something happened to change all of this—the dinosaurs disappeared. Most evolutionists believe some sort of cataclysmic event, such as an asteroid impact, killed them. But many evolutionists claim that some dinosaurs evolved into birds, and thus they are not extinct but are flying around us even today.2
Re: Did Dragons And Dinosaur Ever Existed? by okey4reel(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
BomboyOnline:

Google:

According to evolutionists: Dinosaurs first evolved around 235 million years ago, long before man evolved.1 No human being ever lived with dinosaurs. Their history is recorded in the fossil layers on earth, which were deposited over millions of years. They were so successful as a group of animals that they eventually ruled the earth. However, around 65 million years ago, something happened to change all of this—the dinosaurs disappeared. Most evolutionists believe some sort of cataclysmic event, such as an asteroid impact, killed them. But many evolutionists claim that some dinosaurs evolved into birds, and thus they are not extinct but are flying around us even today.2
wow nice

(1) (Reply)

Adult Alsatian Dog For Sale / Need A Beautiful, Fluffy American Eskimo ? Look No More / Security Dogs Available For New Home Both Puppy And Adult.. Serious Buyer Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.