Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Manual Transmission - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Manual Transmission (741 Views)

3 Reasons Why Drivers Of Manual Transmission Cars Believe They're Better Drivers / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car / 5 Amazing Advantages Of Manual Transmission Vehicles You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Transmission by eddy18(f): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Hello house, are there nice/clean cars with manual transmission nowadays? Like Toyota Matrix or something like that. Lots of cars are now automatic transmission.
if there are, I'll appreciate pointers on where to find them. Thank you.
Re: Manual Transmission by nurey(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Them plenty nah, unfortunately the recent ones mostly comes in Nigerian used version especially the camry, Accord, sonata etc. But they have manual and are rear one in every 100 or so. You can try the 02-08 nissan primera, many peugot too out there are manual.

goodluck and welcome to the club

1 Like

Re: Manual Transmission by Exponental(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
The only car I know (maybe those I cared to inquire sha) that doesn't have manual is Toyota sienna. Google any car you like, check its Wikipedia for its details, then, u be sure to find out your doubts.

1 Like

Re: Manual Transmission by cyborg123(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Go to any reputable dealer and find out. Manual tranny of most common cars are available, but most dealers don't stock them because the demand for auto is incomparably higher.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maintenance Cost Of Honda Pilot 2003 With Infiniti Q4 2002 / Southwest Visa Rapid Rewards Shopping / A Sleek, Chic And Somewhat Sobering Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.