Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (28131 Views)

Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup. / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Biafra:Confusion as Ahmed Gusau, 'betrays' The North, Backs Nnamdi Kanu, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by nextdoor84(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
rusher14:
The quit notice is therefore in order.

Time for Ibos to leave.

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by rusher14: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2017

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao!

As if we don't know the Ibo hates. How else will you explain the massive ibo crowd who lapped up Kanu hate speeches and laud him as their god? Keep fooling yourself with your foolish advice even when you failed to address Kanu speeches and his ibo goons but you had all the time to advice the Yorubas! Lol!

I don't really care whether you are Yoruba or Northerner, the bottom line is that the Igbo will get the self-determination they want. It is their right and there is nothing you can do about it.
Secondly the Dr whatever his name is cannot practice medicine anymore in the US. In fact, he cannot practice anything anymore in the US.

Thirdly, you will be killed, if you ever attempt to kill an Igbo and you can take this statement to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Chukazu: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
policy12:

Bros I guess u don't read my stuff with clear mind and if u do u are have a pregenerated mindset about what u belief. I think I put it in my write up 20 children can't play for 20 years so we can all go our separate ways. We mustn't stay together forever please. I will the least to opposite any division and that is the reason I said in my first write up that we shu conduct a referendum, so those who want one Nigeria can maintain it and those who want to go should go in peace, this is my point.

And Croatia u mentioned I just google about their economy and this is what I found the link below will help u.

http://www.heritage.org/index/country/croatia

Well I read the link, those standards are measured in comparison with European union standards which sometimes are very high for any country outside the Western European block to meet

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Ok! Dr Ariyo was an eediot who made hate speeches against the Ibos but his speeches was never massively received by the Yorubas nor did we make him as our demigod like ibos did with kanu.

So you finally acknowledged you were talking out of your arse defending clear hate speech by distorting the doctor's clear statement? I was about asking you, like the other guy, whether you have comprehension issues interpreting a clear quote.

Maybe the doctor is not "massively received" because 99.99999% of Yorubas have never heard of him. I was on this forum when Oba Akiolu had his rabid meltdown around the Lagos state elections and plenty of Yorubas here were singing his praises. I'm hardly Nnamdi kanu's fan or a secessionist, but his resonating with millions of Igbo people has nothing to do with his past unhinged utterances on Radio Biafra, but his political platform which is favoured by many disillusioned Igbos. Ever thought of that? Until he was arrested and made a martyr by the foolishness of an unfocused Buhari administration, hardly an Igbo man knew him.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Ok! Dr Ariyo was an eediot who made hate speeches against the Ibos but his speeches was never massively received by the Yorubas nor did we make him as our demigod like ibos did with kanu.

The issue is that he made such a statement. The reaction or reception of his action is not the issue because if that were to be the case, you would have been charitable enough to see that the loudest critics of Nnamdi Kanu is also the same Igbos. If you feel ur people did not accept Ariyo's madness, what about that of the Oba of Lagos threatening to drown Igbos in the Lagoon if they did not vote his political choice? That implies deliberate wicked plans to be hatched and meted out against Igbos in Lagos in the event that Ambode did not win election. Did u all not accept that madness? Even here, you will try to justify his statements just as u kept trying to wriggle away from the vitriol emitted by Ariyo. Una try o!

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stkilda:

I don't really care whether you are Yoruba or Northerner, the bottom line is that the Igbo will get the self-determination they want. It is their right and there is nothing you can do about it.
Secondly the Dr whatever his name is cannot practice medicine anymore in the US. In fact, he cannot practice anything anymore in the US.

Thirdly, you will be killed, if you ever attempt to kill an Igbo and you can take this statement to the bank.

How soon enough? Because we want them to leave our land for their biafra as soon as possible!

We don't want hate filled treacherous manipulative victim card playing weasels in our lands! As simple as abc!

Can you imagine this rubbish? Kanu has all the right to make his hate speeches as well prompting his aba boys to kill Kumuyi if he dares come for his crusade which was later cancelled but the Yoruba who made hate speeches were devil according to you eediot who failed to address your kanu eediot?

Look here, I've been studying ibo for quite long and no amount of your manipulation and victim game will put a veil covering on my face to not know how treacherous the ibos are! Just leave already!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Butterworth: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

What's this one saying?

Did you mean Doctor Ariyo telling the ibos to vacate Lagos for their biafra after ibos denigrated his ancestral land by calling it a "no mans' land is a hate speech? Did he ask for the Ibo to be killed? He only asked the Ibos to leave Lagos for their Enugu and aba if you folks can't survive without insulting your host everywhere. That's no hate, dummy but someone who was fed up of your stupidity on his land!

And who's this twitter guy we don't even know of!

The point is Yoruba didn't come out en mass to support some nonentity's hate speeches like how ibo crowds massively supported that illiterate called Kanu? Even Oba Akinolu was criticised and called to order by the Yoruba elders until he came out to say it was a joke!

Ikechu, better go back to your Youtube to read more about your foolishness!

Maybe you should also give Oba of Lagos quit notice for calling to your attention the true owners of EKO LAGOS.

LOL.
https://www.nairaland.com/3777435/oba-rilwan-akiolu-allegedly-said
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by slowice(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
I don't know the reason some people talk as if it's a taboo for Biafra to secede, after all when the United Nations was founded in 1945 it has only 51 member countries, today it has increased to 193 countries.

And more nations will join soon as biafra inclusive haba! What is doing this people sef grin
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

The issue is that he made such a statement. The reaction or reception of his action is not the issue because if that were to be the case, you would have been charitable enough to see that the loudest critics of Nnamdi Kanu is also the same Igbos. If you feel ur people did not accept Ariyo's madness, what about that of the Oba of Lagos threatening to drown Igbos in the Lagoon if they did not vote his political choice? That implies deliberate wicked plans to be hatched and meted out against Igbos in Lagos in the event that Ambode did not win election. Did u all not accept that madness? Even here, you will try to justify his statements just as u kept trying to wriggle away from the vitriol emitted by Ariyo. Una try o!

Oba Akinolu was called to order and was criticised by Yoruba elders to the extent he had to come out to clarify himself! That's the main point. Moreover, it was the ibos who started the mayhem by calling Lagos a no mans land and how they insisted they were the majority in Lagos and were going to install their favoured candidate (Agbaje-chukwu) in Lagos state regardless of what the Yoruba wants. Can that happen in the east?

In fact, Oba Akinolu and Dr. Ariyo had enough of your folks stupidity, hence their hate speeches but the fact is their hate speeches was never imbibed nor did Yoruba ever make them as their lord and saviour unlike the ibos.

This is exactly what I dislike about the Ibos. You always choose to forget antecedents leading to an event but prefer the very event as your game to play the victim, just like the same way you all prefered to forget all the actions of the ibos leading to the civil war. What more? You've had your share of folks making hate speeches as well but rather than criticise them, you prefer to overlook their action and would rather laud them as your demigod but when some Yoruba makes theirs, you would scream blue murder and then play the stupid victim. Abegi..
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

So you finally acknowledged you were talking out of your arse defending clear hate speech by distorting the doctor's clear statement? I was about asking you, like the other guy, whether you have comprehension issues interpreting a clear quote.

Maybe the doctor is not "massively received" because 99.99999% of Yorubas have never heard of him. I was on this forum when Oba Akiolu had his rabid meltdown around the Lagos state elections and plenty of Yorubas here were singing his praises. I'm hardly Nnamdi kanu's fan or a secessionist, but his resonating with millions of Igbo people has nothing to do with his past unhinged utterances on Radio Biafra, but his political platform which is favoured by many disillusioned Igbos. Ever thought of that? Until he was arrested and made a martyr by the foolishness of an unfocused Buhari administration, hardly an Igbo man knew him.

Oba Akinolu was called to order and there's no where he incited the crowd to kill the ibos. He only laid a curse on whoever choose to oppose his candidate and Yoruba wish in Yoruba land to die in the lagoon. That's quite different from Kanu asking his aba boys to kill Kumuyi and the sad thing is the aba boys were ready to kill him until he had to cancel his crusade!

But have you come out to criticise any of Kanu actions? The only time your elders came out to do that was after the North gave you guys a quit notice! Yeye!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Oba Akinolu was called to order and was criticised by Yoruba elders to the extent he had to come out to clarify himself! That's the main point. Moreover, it was the ibos who started the mayhem by calling Lagos a no mans land and how they insisted they were the majority in Lagos and were going to install their favoured candidate (Ojukwu) in Lagos state regardless of what the Yoruba wants. Can that happen in the east?

In fact, Oba Akinolu and Dr. Ariyo had enough of your folks stupidity, hence their hate speeches but the fact is their hate speeches was never imbibed nor did Yoruba ever make them as their lord and saviour unlike the ibos.

This is exactly what I dislike about the Ibos. You always choose to forget antecedents leading to an event but prefer the very event as your game to play the victim, just like the same way you all prefered to forget all the actions of the ibos leading to the civil war. What more? You've had your share of folks making hate speeches as well but rather than criticise them, you prefer to overlook their action and would rather laud them as your demigod but when some Yoruba makes theirs, you would scream blue murder and then play the stupid victim. Abegi..

Nnamdi Kanu has been roundly denounced by the overwhelming majority of South East leaders. Even MASSOB have denounced him. His support comes from the grassroots who seem more distant from the socio-political and economic elite. So, the tepid response of a few of your elders is meaningless. Many Yoruba e-warriors were spitting fire in supporting the Oba when he made his comments. Also, his comments had nothing to do with any "no man's land" claim from Igbos. That's a dirty lie. His comments came during the election when he tried to intimidate the Igbos into voting Ambode over Agbaje as he feared PDP's influence among the Igbos in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Nnamdi Kanu has been roundly denounced by the overwhelming majority of South East leaders. Even MASSOB have denounced him. His support comes from the grassroots who seem more distant from the socio-political and economic elite. So, the tepid response of a few of your elders is meaningless. Many Yoruba e-warriors were spitting fire in supporting the Oba when he made his comments. Also, his comments had nothing to do with any "no man's land" claim from Igbos. That's a dirty lie. His comments came during the election when he tried to intimidate the Igbos into voting Ambode over Agbaje as he feared PDP's influence among the Igbos in Lagos.

Massive trash!

Like we were dead when your ibo folks were chest-beating about ibo being the majority in a no mans land and how they were going to install their favoured candidate in Lagos..

Like I stated earlier, no amount of your manipulation can put a veil on my face. Until you folks accept your responsibility, no one is interested in your victim game.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Oba Akinolu was called to order and there's no where he incited the crowd to kill the ibos. He only laid a curse on whoever choose to oppose his candidate and Yoruba wish in Yoruba land to die in the lagoon. That's quite different from Kanu asking his aba boys to kill Kumuyi and the sad thing is the aba boys were ready to kill him until he had to cancel his crusade!

But have you come out to criticise any of Kanu actions? The only time your elders came out to do that was after the North gave you guys a quit notice! Yeye!

His comments were a clear threat that could incite violence. And when did Kumuyi tell you he cancelled his Aba crusade because of Nnamdi Kanu who was a rambling non-entity at the time. Not to mention even MASSOB criticized his comments at the time. So where are you fabricating the claim that Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu's incitement from?
The very reason he has had mainstream success was his getting more focused and grounded in his rhetoric in a way that was accessible to many Igbo people. If he kept ranting like a lunatic like in Radio Biafra, who would have taken him seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Massive trash!

Like we were dead when your ibo folks was chest-beating about ibo being the majority in a no mans land and how they were going to install their favoured candidate in Lagos..

Like I stated earlier, no amount of your manipulation can put a veil on my face. Until you folks accept your responsibility, no one is interested in your victim game.

More comprehension issues. Nowhere have I said that some Igbos didn't call Lagos "no man's land". I said, that had absolutely nothing to do with the Oba's threats. You're entwining unrelated events to justify your Oba's unhinged ranting like a motorpark tout.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

His comments were a clear threat that could incite violence. And when did Kumuyi tell you he cancelled his Aba crusade because of Nnamdi Kanu who was a rambling non-entity at the time. Not to mention even MASSOB criticized his comments at the time. So where are you fabricating the claim that Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu's incitement from?
The very reason he has had mainstream success was his getting more focused and grounded in his rhetoric in a way that was accessible to many Igbo people. If he kept ranting like a lunatic like in Radio Biafra, who would have taken him seriously?

Lmao! You actually thought Kumuyi would just cancel a massively prepared crusade just like that, considering this was after Kanu incited the aba boys to lynch him?

And who's Massob? Are they any different from the Igbos? Lol!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

More comprehension issues. Nowhere have I said that some Igbos didn't call Lagos "no man's land". I said, that had absolutely nothing to do with the Oba's threats. You're entwining unrelated events to justify your Oba's unhinged ranting like a motorpark tout.

How is the event unrelated? Ibo kept on making noises on how they would install their candidate as the majority voters in Lagos because it's a no mans land and few days later, Oba Akinolu made his statement and cursed the Ibo who would vote against the Yoruba wish yet you say the events were unrelated?

And no one is exonerating Oba Akinolu but at least, he was warned and criticised! That can't be said about the Ibos!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by project55: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
FBIL:
Igbos are uniquely created by God to give dignity to the black skin, but you lazy-salaried yorubas have for long conspired to frustrate our youths, thereby forcing them into drug peddling and other crimes. Punish crimes to save the country, you refused, instead you collude with youths to abate the crime because your salaries ain't enough. Create a level-playing field in this country, you refused; let everything be done on merit, you refused. But if you refused, let us go our way, you still refused. What do you want? Your King Awolowo, gave us 20 pounds each after the Biafran war just to weaken us but today you can count millionaires in dollars in every village in Igbo land (ask Evans if he ever Kidnapped a Yoruba, because you don't have); while we were being ravaged by war, you were busy schooling yet we're more educated (with functionality) than you today. So just let us go, we aredifferent! We'll still relate as two countries connected by geography and marriage.
this summarizes the igbo man heart.. Love you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir please what is their crime? Is it because they said they want to be on their own? What is bad about that? Do you think intimidating them with quit notice will stop them? No sir.

Please you guys are freer than birds to go
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Couldn't agree with him more; give them their Biafra and let them get out.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Massive trash!

Like we were dead when your ibo folks were chest-beating about ibo being the majority in a no mans land and how they were going to install their favoured candidate in Lagos..

Are u not the same people that will claim that politics is a game of numbers? Why were u and your Oba worried that the sizeable number of the Igbos could actually be deployed to bring in a preferred candidate?

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

Are u not the same people that will claim that politics is a game of numbers? Why were u and your Oba worried that the sizeable number of the Igbos could actually be deployed to bring in a preferred candidate?

Who were worried? Who asked them not to vote for their preferred choice of candidate but flaunting their arrogance in our faces? Can that happen in the East?

The fact that you see nothing wrong in your folks flaunting their idiocy in our face by claiming Lagos is no mans land where they would install their favoured candidate confirmed my ibo theory already!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by project55: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Babacele:
I was shocked to realise Agbakoba has been a wolf in sheep clothing all along but it is good all these are happening. It would enable us separate the wheats from the chaff in our march to nation being.
ode all igbo are united if you think you have a sellout it just your mind thinking that
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by project55: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

you want to compare our king to your Yoruba pig
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
project55:
you want to compare our king to your Yoruba pig

Well, one is actually a king whereas the other is a prison dog! Onikuje of kuje can only be adulated by his fellow dogs!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:
Stupidity is when you when you want to break away from a country and quit notice is giving you a sleepless night.

grin
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let biafra go.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah only cowards who are proud chickens wouldn't stand up to fight, if u don't know what revolution means browse it, stop being manipulated, dictate to them and not them to u.

Abeg read your statement again and know exactly what you are, if you don't know you are better off a dictator and not a revolutionist as claimed.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by project55: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
The oba of Lagos is a thief not a king
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
macluvph1:

Abeg read your statement again and know exactly what you are, if you don't know you are better off a dictator and not a revolutionist as claimed.
pls come and be going, don't disturb me..follow KANU, those that want revolution will revolt. Those that want restructuring would wait..!!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by project55: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Useless zoo.. Is it by force to be part of it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead / Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.