Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking (4749 Views)

How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / What Igbos Must Learn From Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by bantudra: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2017
SharkTank:

Who gives a fvck about these uhrobo noise making lazy twats. We don't want you in Biafra. No need to even hold any referendum in urhobo land cos you fold aren't needed at all.

tune down your insults..it will help nobody...

be angry but dont sin....remember??...
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Arexit: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:

why shouldnt i be scared..??...you think i want to experience libya,afghanistan,syria,south sudan......

ohhhh you mean war? grin grin grin believe me nobody loves nigeria enough to fight or die for it, if we are breaking up its going to be peaceful, forget all the gragra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by bantudra: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Arexit:

ohhhh you mean war? grin grin grin believe me nobody loves nigeria enough to fight or die for it, if we are breaking up its going to be peaceful, forget all the gragra

peaceful breakup....not even cownunu believes that....
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by bantudra: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2017
you ipobians must understand that your path means war.......

the northerners are trying to set you up for destruction...they know you cant win against the nigerian army...
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by EvilMetahuman: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
I have known this for quite a while. like around 2007-2008.

I have always seen the traces amongst my igbo friends earlier than that but I didn't see it as a big deal until I started reading papers online, then joined nairaland.

Which gave them platform to express what they feel about others.

Something they are cowardly to do in real life.

Since then, I stopped giving a sheit about them all together. I have even stopped buying things from them.
You bring fhuck, I give you multiple folds.

Built2last:

Some people will be better neighbours than living in same room with you.

I don't think Igbos hate us. They said they want to go but you refused.

A woman says he wants divorce but you locked the door and say no going out. You can't make love to that woman again. Though in same house but no peace. So Igbos are not the issue here but Nigeria that wants to eat their cake and have it.
we have telling igbos to get the Bleep out of nigeria for years now, yet you people still telling us we are holding you back? How exactly?

North, your greatest enemy has given quit notice to get the fhuck out, what are you waiting for?

Begging for unity.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Built2last: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

That is a lie
You wanted to take over others land and they refused

Did i hear you say ''wanted'' to take.

grow up na. your fathers sold the land to them. they bought it with their hand earned money.

There are Nigerians who are land owners in Ghana. people buy land. they dont take it.

its pure envy. admit it

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Built2last:

Did i hear you say ''wanted'' to take.

grow up na. your fathers sold the land to them. they bought it with their hand earned money.

There are Nigerians who are land owners in Ghana. people buy land. they dont take it.

its pure envy. admit it

Mumu thinks every thing is about land purchase
Why did you invade Midwest ?
Why did you install Albert Okonkwo from Enugu as the head of Midwest and declared Midwest an annex of Biafra
Incase you need refreshing this is a link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Okonkwo

Why did you come for Ore ?
Why did niger delta turn against youv
Uncle no one fought to keep you
We simple defended our territory
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by SharkTank(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:
its very sad to know that igbos think so bad about the rest of nigeria...

we went to school with them,church,we played football toghether laughed and cried toghether....

but we didnt know they hate none igbos soooo much.....

many nigerians were not even born before 1960...

we realy dont know what happened back then....

the only things we know is what is writing and what our parents tell us...

many nigerians still dont understand the disdain igbos have for us.... undecided

Something dey do this one for head. Who had disdain for who? You people swore Igbo will never be president, Igbo geopolitical zone is the only zone with 5 States while the test have six or more. You people are the ones that hate us

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by bantudra: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
this biafra thing must stop..

people are getting too worked up...

dont open up old wounds...

the northerners are not that patient like the yorubas...

better be careful...
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by bantudra: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2017
SharkTank:

Something dey do this one for head. Who had disdain for who? You people swore Igbo will never be president, Igbo geopolitical zone is the only zone with 5 States while the test have six or more. You people are the ones that hate us

is that my fault??...you cant blame me for zones...i only care about my area...nothing else..

why do you care about states and zones that much anyways..??...

states can choose to join toghether anyday....

go ask other states if they wan join your zone..

thats not a hard thing to do...

and dont forget..it was people that suggested to divide nigeria into many states the way it is today....

military goverments dont divide,they expand...
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Built2last: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Mumu thinks every thing is about land purchase
Why did you invade Midwest ?
Why did you install Albert Okonkwo from Enugu as the head of Midwest and declared Midwest an annex of Biafra
Incase you need refreshing this is a link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Okonkwo

Why did you come for Ore ?
Why did niger delta turn against youv
Uncle no one fought to keep you
We simple defended our territory

And now they want to go all your posts on Biafra and seccession suggests One Nigeria.

what exactly do you want. the 5 states of East now wants to go and here you are masturbating for one Nigeria.

for what excatly

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Built2last:

And now they want to go all your posts on Biafra and seccession suggests One Nigeria.

what exactly do you want. the 5 states of East now wants to go and here you are masturbating for one Nigeria.

for what excatly

Wh doesn't want you to go
Are you deaf or have you not heard your slavelish leaders will rather remain 3rd class citizens in Nigeria than form their nation ?
For more clarity see link
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/02/biafra-we-are-for-nigeria-south-east-governors-leaders-ohanaeze-others/

Biafra that won't have navy
Unity beggers oshi
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by daveson2020(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Yes he is, your awolowo said they fought to bring the igbos back to Nigeria,starve over 1mil children to death, seized all the property of igbos including their money in the bank and gave them 40pounds, remove all the igbo workers from their post, block them from the federal employment then they ventured into business you bring high tax and duty, destroy the markets they built in lagos and give them a swap yet they built it into a modern market yet you comes back to install your kinsman as the chairman of the market, you also tell them to vote your preferred candidate or perish in lagoon, you block porthercourt ports, and open kaduna port without access to ocean, all the embassies and international airports in the north and West, in education sector our common entrance exam is 100/100 while others can get to the federal government secondary school with 30&above while we will enter into the private secondary school build by igbo man and still score over 250 in jamb while others can go to federal government University with 10marks and above, after graduation we will be frustrated with unemployment, then at the end of the year a new budget will be signed courtesy of resources from biafra land while the farm lands and the waters are polluted with oil spillage. Tell me why I will not hate Nigeria embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by nijabazaar: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:
let this biafra thing rest...

its too much trouble...emeka,chinedu,ngozi listen...

what una are doing is too much trouble...
If the USSR can Break ... Nigeria ain't Special.

Have u ever been in a room where they refused to let u out?

U become a tiger locked in a Canaryz cage. that's how the Igbos feel.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by nijabazaar: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:

better be careful...

I would advice to save urself the hassle. The more u speak voraciously against Biafra the more most Igbos see that you are against them. They want out. Since u guys attribute all negative stereotypes to them , isn't it imperative to find ways, to grasp this opportunity to keep them out? You will have a wonderful Nigeria once the Igbos move on...lol

And if you guys sincerely believe we will turn out like South Sudan, allow us to bear that burden.

Save urself the trouble becos ur voice do not matter in this situation. Everyone apart from You, I guess , x fed up wt This Nigger Area.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Built2last: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Wh doesn't want you to go
Are you deaf or have you not heard your slavelish leaders will rather remain 3rd class citizens in Nigeria than form their nation ?
For more clarity see link
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/02/biafra-we-are-for-nigeria-south-east-governors-leaders-ohanaeze-others/

Biafra that won't have navy
Unity beggers oshi

''Biafra that wont have Navy'' you said. how daft can you be? when they talk about the second Niger bridge and the dredging of the Niger, where do you think it is. I am sure you have not vissited the East. Once that Niger River connecting the Ocean 200 miles away from Ogwashiuku is drenged. a solid port is established. google will help you than halucinating and deluding yourself. or better still visit the east and ask of River Niger Bridge

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Built2last:

''Biafra that wont have Navy'' you said. how daft can you be? when they talk about the second Niger bridge and the dredging of the Niger, where do you think it is. I am sure you have not vissited the East. Once that Niger River connecting the Ocean 200 miles away from Ogwashiuku is drenged. a solid port is established. google will help you than halucinating and deluding yourself. or better still visit the east and ask of River Niger Bridge

Dredge the bridge and we can block it from Jebba Yoruba land you need our permission to do anything sorry geography isn't favourable to igbos
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Dredge the bridge and we can block it from Jebba Yoruba land you need our permission to do anything sorry geography isn't favourable to igbos
Zoo Lord smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Zoo Lord smiley

By the time you dredge river niger Biafra for don bank rupt finish and you will beg niger delta for money
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

By the time you dredge river niger Biafra for don bank rupt finish and you will beg niger delta for money
LMAO. . .
Shine your eyes
Igbos are not known for bankruptcy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

LMAO. . .
Shine your eyes
Igbos are not known for bankruptcy smiley

Have you not sold all your banks to foreigners since you don't have mental capacity to run it ?
Union bank you stole from Yoruba you have sold everything to foreigners
Lol una think say na gala hawking abeg jare
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Have you not sold all your banks to foreigners since you don't have mental capacity to run it ?
Union bank you stole from Yoruba you have sold everything to foreigners
Lol una think say na gala hawking abeg jare
Come out of your fantasy world

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Come out of your fantasy world

Loool biafra dependent on niger delta for navy power
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Loool biafra dependent on niger delta for navy power
LMAO
Have you sold out to your fulani masters, based on Afonja principle smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

LMAO
Have you sold out to your fulani masters, based on Afonja principle smiley

Have you faced your Kaduna Declaration and ijaw ultimatum or it'd Yoruba issue you carry on your head
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Have you faced your Kaduna Declaration and ijaw ultimatum or it'd Yoruba issue you carry on your head
1. "The president of the Ijaw council and founder of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Front Asari Dokubo has announced that he is a Biafra, Igbere TV reports. ... “It is wrong for anybody to ask me whether I am a Biafran; it’s like asking me whether I am Dokubo Asari."
https://www.naij.com/amp/1087189-i-a-biafran-s-i-asari-dokubo.html

2. Kaduna declaration only made Biafra a powerful reality. Igbo amaka smiley

3. Over 50% of Lagos population is Igbo. smiley

Long live Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by cjrane: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:
its very sad to know that igbos think so bad about the rest of nigeria...

we went to school with them,church,we played football toghether laughed and cried toghether....

but we didnt know they hate none igbos soooo much.....

many nigerians were not even born before 1960...

we realy dont know what happened back then....

the only things we know is what is writing and what our parents tell us...

many nigerians still dont understand the disdain igbos have for us.... undecided

Igbos don't think so bad of Nigeria.

Nigeria has betrayed Igbo trust and continue to treat Igbo so bad in a country they contributed immensely to what it is now.

What Igbos are saying is give us some freedom to conduct our own affairs and rule our land. If that is too much for you, then we do not wish to remain in slavery under so called One Nigeria. We want our own independent country called Biafra.

As Kanu rightly said in his speeches, he is merely A MESSENGER.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by dudebuck: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:

peaceful breakup....not even cownunu believes that....
can you die for the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by dudebuck: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
bantudra:

better be careful...
IPOB released a statement to day saying, if thy do not carry out their threats as at OCtober 1, we will forever consider them a laughingstock!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

1. "The president of the Ijaw council and founder of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Front Asari Dokubo has announced that he is a Biafra, Igbere TV reports. ... “It is wrong for anybody to ask me whether I am a Biafran; it’s like asking me whether I am Dokubo Asari."
https://www.naij.com/amp/1087189-i-a-biafran-s-i-asari-dokubo.html

2. Kaduna declaration only made Biafra a powerful reality. Igbo amaka smiley

3. Over 50% of Lagos population is Igbo. smiley

Long live Biafra

Quoting asari dokubi is like quoting joe igbokwe for igbos
2- kaduna declaration shut your bluff I heard no more BIAFRAN noise
3- no o lagos has 80% igbos infact it will be the capital of Biafra
Don't forget the 45% igbos in Osun too
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Markfemi2: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
dudebuck:
IPOB released a statement to day saying, if thy do not carry out their threats as at OCtober 1, we will forever consider them a laughingstock!

After your leaders have gone to beg the enugu Nigeria for unity your the laughing stock here
Re: Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Quoting asari dokubi is like quoting joe igbokwe for igbos
2- kaduna declaration shut your bluff I heard no more BIAFRAN noise
3- no o lagos has 80% igbos infact it will be the capital of Biafra
Don't forget the 45% igbos in Osun too
You need an Igbo wife/girlfriend also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political Biography Of Dr. Cairo Ojougboh / Meet Brigadier General Charles Nengite, The One Star General Assigned To Facilit / Akwa Ibom Represent Nigeria On The List Of Top 10 Longest Beaches In The World..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.