Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science (2254 Views)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / UNN Gave Me Animal Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science by ismailibnbashir: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
plz my fellow nairalanders I need ur assistance and advice am a student in Usman Dan fodio university sokoto am studying agriculture in d university but d problem is when we reach level 300 in sch DAT is d tym we are going to decide whc department ar we going to choose under the seven department DAT ar under faculty of agriculture but am naw confuse on whc department I should choose between crop science and animal science coz I don't want a situation when I graduate I will be roaming about before I secure a job plz my fellower nairalanders I will lyk d reasonable ones and dos DAT have more experience to give me an advice and put me through on whc department I should choose and d most paying one between d two when it comes to both public and private sector.
Re: Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science by TyushTal(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm here to also know
Re: Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science by wahles(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
As for job searching I don't know! U r studying a course that allows u setup afta skul nd all u can tink of is aw to search for high paying job. Both courses are ok, pick d 1 u would b most comfortable wit# @ d end of d day, its ur life, u would b d 1 to carter for ur needs, so beta start tinking on ur feet, dnt wait for sum1 to come nd tell u wot to wit d rest of ur life! Except u have a job already waiting for u
Re: Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science by Stevebamdex(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
This op could be very funny..you are studying agriculture in the uni{a self made course}. yet you are still expecting to start roaming about for govt jobs that's even available even to those who study medicine and other reputable courses.
You can start something great for yourself after school when sit down and think like a man. With your experience in school,you should be able to master what's called mechanized farming and start feeding your yourself and your generation..I bet you,you will never regret doing so.because farming in nigeria is now very lucrative.
Stop thinking awkwardly..

To the question asked,both courses are good.but crop science is better.

Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science by Solmax(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
It the option of Agriculture Economics & Extension is there, go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Night Is Not The Best Time To Study- See Reasons / Obafemi Awolowo University 2018/2019 Admission Thread / See The Final Year Project Topic About Ganduje That Will Mozz You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.