Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! (4497 Views)

Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Although Col. Victor Banjo is a friend to Ojukwu which made Banjo to join the Biafra struggle and fought for Biafra in Biafra civil war, Banjo was a field Commander during the war and Ojukwu sent him to liberate Yoruba land from Nigeria, Banjo a brave Commander conquered the mid west in no time heading toward Lagos before been stopped in Ore after a bloodiest fight there, defeated, Banjo retreated to Bini and later called to Enugu by Ojukwu, in which Ojukwu accused him of coup plot against him. Arrested and sentenced to death by firing squared,
Banjo was brought to the outskirt of Enugu with others attached to pole and fired, but Banjo didn't died instantly after received several bullets he shout" am not dead yet" it took the soldiers several minutes to kill him.
But what a wicked soul? The revelation from the event revealed that the body of Col. Victor Banjo had ever buried, it was taken to undisclosed area, cut into pieces and fed to dogs personally officiated by Ojukwu himself!
Sad!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Destined2win: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
And what do you intend to achieve with this post.

If Nigeria has a problem, people like you are the real problem.

14 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
Although Col. Victor Banjo is a friend to Ojukwu which made Banjo to join the Biafra struggle and fought for Biafra in Biafra civil war, Banjo was a field Commander during the war and Ojukwu sent him to liberate Yoruba land from Nigeria, Banjo a brave Commander conquered the mid west in no time heading toward Lagos before been stopped in Ore after a bloodiest fight there, defeated, Banjo retreated to Bini and later called to Enugu by Ojukwu, in which Ojukwu accused him of coup plot against him. Arrested and sentenced to death by firing squared,
Banjo was brought to the outskirt of Enugu with others attached to pole and fired, but Banjo didn't died instantly after received several bullets he shout" am not dead yet" it took the soldiers several minutes to kill him.
But what a wicked soul? The revelation from the event revealed that the body of Col. Victor Banjo had ever buried, it was taken to undisclosed area, cut into pieces and fed to dogs personally officiated by Ojukwu himself!
Sad!

9 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by LordCrimson(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
No source or evidence to back up your spurious claims, This post is as useless as a used condom undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by CaptainGOOD: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Im.be

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by SmartchoicesNG: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
U
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by denko(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Those that unveil maimalari book yesterday and you the op are the same

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Destined2win:
And what do you intend to achieve with this post.

If Nigeria has a problem, people like you are the real problem.
Do you think this is right?
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

Whether the lie you posted is right?

8 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
LordCrimson:
No source or evidence to back up your spurious claims, This post is as useless as a used condom undecided
evidence?
show me the burial ground of Banjo!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Im.be
you see,
Captain!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
denko:
Those that unveil maimalari book yesterday and you the op are the same
you are shock?
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by CaptainGOOD: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

you see,
Captain!

lol Sorry abt that.
but stop poadtin fake news

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by LordCrimson(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
evidence? show me the burial ground of Banjo!
Show me the dogs that ate Banjoangry

8 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Whether the lie you posted is right?
I challenge you to show me the burial ground of Banjo!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

I challenge you to show me the burial ground of Banjo!
did you search and did not find it?

7 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

lol Sorry abt that.
but stop poadtin fake news
fake what?
Do you think I have time for ranting rubbish?
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

did you search and did not find it?
search and show us!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

search and show us!
please stop spreading rumors about events that happened long before you were born

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by sunnysunny69(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
Sad!

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
LordCrimson:
Show me the dogs that ate Banjoangry
when Sankara was assassinated he was buried, Now they excavate his corp for investigation!
where Banjo is buried?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Destined2win: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

What you posted is not right

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Destined2win:
What you posted is not right
but, proof me wrong!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

please stop spreading rumors about events that happened long before you were born
Do you know my age?
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by LordCrimson(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

when Sankara was assassinated he was buried, Now they excavate his corp for investigation!
where Banjo is buried?
In a bid to create an intertribal e-war,You come here posting rubbish because MTN dashed you free 10MB,Receive sense cry

8 Likes

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

Do you know my age?
If you were around during Banjo's time you will not be spreading this rumor

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
LordCrimson:
In a bid to create an intertribal e-war,You come here posting rubbish because MTN dashed you free 10MB,Receive sense cry
I didn't even know MTN is exsist!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by slimghost(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
Sad!

When you kneel down tonight to pray, just ask God for one thing only,SENSE.
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

If you were around during Banjo's time you will not be spreading this rumor
you can poof me wrong!
am waiting!
Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

you can poof me wrong!
am waiting!
go and read

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! by oladeebo: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

When you kneel down tonight to pray, just ask God for one thing only,SENSE.
Have you ever seen human being with out sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) / BREAKING: APC Chieftain Ifeanyi Ararume Defects To APGA In Imo / Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.