Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight (46533 Views)

Why The Fulani's Are Usually Not Fat; See Why / I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight / Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Cladez(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Shieldjnr: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Ur body ur problem
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by emmaitive(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2017
kwantinue slayin..dnt go n marry
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by iweecureyou: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Mariinee:
She has a nice shape sha undecided
Eeeyaah o am juss sean ya pinshore u aff bald shape sorry biko dornt hatesangry

Maxi112
teehamzat
itsjude
Mrcork
victornezzar
comradespadeangry
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by kingrt2(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Don't care. You can be a fart as well still don't care .
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by dljbd1(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Mariinee:
you too dear wink
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Atlantia(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:
When washing dis kind of plate, divine favour and uplifting will be your portion.

No weapon fashioned against you can prosper

Especially when u re washing it with ice cream when she is on her period
Huh?!

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Jlow2: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
if you lyk relocate to the national assembly its not my constituency project money dat will be used to carry you on private jet

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by dumininu01(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Vaseline crew oya grin
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by wildchild1: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
all na for the gram/sc

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by chuckdee4(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Is that all she's got?

All these empty chicken heads
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by jobbers: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Jostico:
tongue babe no na haha na phantom. pretty hot and never thinking of marriage .
Trust Nigerians to help u add additional Maggi to ur stew. U try bros lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by ucheuzor1(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Real men are discussing the successful launching of north Korea's inter ballistic missile while this lady is here fooling herself..

Smh for Tboss

1 Like

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by vincentjk(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Yup but u v a better shape wink
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by stanfford: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Stop playa hating on dis beautiful lady
TINALETC3:
And ur brain
yet, u stl lost out of bbnaija, everything is nt al abt beauty my dear, go and ask Chimamanda Adichie
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
U forgot to add madness to ur cv
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
the show is over let her go and look for something else to do
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by DarkRebel69: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Maybe, but that's also where it all begins and ends with her – a nice, tantalizing shape meant for sensual pleasure, and which is to be discarded as soon as its teleological utility has been achieved.

I once watched a video on Facebook where Tboss made some speech about her exploits in BBNaija. I think it was regarding the Yemen saga. That's not the point anyway. The point is that Tboss had to write down her speech – or keypoints of the speech –, whereas the video barely endured up to two minutes. That was the day I knew she was all but a dumb hag.

She, like her ilk, is a sore disgrace to the office of womanhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by selfmadeboss: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
ugly olosho
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by pweetiedee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Who called her fat? Is she fat?
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Tcheck(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
u think say d world dey revolve around ur bombom.
you think say d world dey revolve around ur fine face....hol up hol up hol up
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by tboss4real247: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm I can see the your really Phat

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by tboss4real247: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm I can see that you arereally Phat

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by johnspurgeon014(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sister, I only know your nickname and not your real name, and the reason I even know it is because one foolish boy put his finger in your ***** on live TV. I can mention ten girls in my street that are hotter than you, not to talk of the rest of naija. So shut up and BE relevant to your parents and your generation.
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by MhiztaOgaBoss: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin she won tell us sey she buy new mobile phone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm,I pity the unfortunate man that ends up with this girl.
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by Codes151(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Babe! Sorry to disappoint u! Standing beside u waiting for cab, mehn u fall my hand! U no fine
Re: I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight by misspineapple(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wu initially called he fat?tryn to stay relevant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan / Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.