Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album (369 Views)

Controversial Singer Efya Declare Herself A Lesbian On Instagram (photos). / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Candyking(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
The album premiered exclusively on Tidal Friday morning and from the lyrics, Jay-Z seems to be apologising for cheating on Beyonce. He says on “ 4:44 “, while on the track ” Family Fued ”, Beyonce‘s vocals can be heard as well as his daughter Blue Ivy on “Legacy”
Jay-Z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album
On this album, Jay-Z address issues such as Infidelity where he cheated on his wife, confirms that his mother is lesbian, black supremacy, financial freedom, subliminal jabs at Kanye West, Future and others.
And if my children knew, I don’t even know what I would do / If they ain’t look at me the same, I would prolly die with all the shame / You did what with who? What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate, you risked that for Blue?

He also references the popular verse on Beyonce’s “Lemonade” album on his “ Family Feud ” track as Beyonce ends the track with her vocals signalling all is forgiven. He says:

Read More With Images

(1) (Reply)

Http://justnews.com.ng/2017/07/09/high-society-honor-folawiyo-as-mohammed-marrie / See What Davido Did To A Fan For Mentioning Wizkid On His Post / Nigeria Female Rapper BOUQUI - Releases New Single "Underground"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.