Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone (34179 Views)

Have you seen these amazing artworks by Inyiama VIC / Rate These Artworks. Made With Pencil Only / Amazing Artworks By Nigerian Artists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ayjuri:
What Type Of Android Phone Are You Using?
the wrks were done using Sony Xperia s
and Samsung galaxy note tab for some
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by hibee4uall(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice work...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by afroxyz: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
Come be my boyfriend guy I need a lot of this

Men you too set make i no lie
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by transient123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:

Go and collect application form from him, he is JAMB.
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Beejayarts: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:
the wrks were done using Sony Xperia s
and Samsung galaxy note tab for some
U used just your fingers or u have like a stylus pen or sth?
Secondly, how did you learn I wanna learn too

Thirdly, pls confirm the app for me.. Is this it?

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by twinskenny(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
good job olu

1 Like

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beejayarts:
U used just your fingers or u have like a stylus pen or sth?
Secondly, how did you learn I wanna learn too

Thirdly, pls confirm the app for me.. Is this it?

Thanks for your time
I used my finger for some

before switching to stylus pen

to learn

u need the app first

buy from play store ( around 1k) or look for crack online

its like drawing on a real paper this tym jst in layers

dats the app( u need the pro version tho)
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Jok3r(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:
Hi, I'm olumaxi a graphics artist,
these artworks are made using Autodesk sketchbook pro on android.. follow up on IG @olumaxi

wow.. sp3echless... lov this art work.. one of the best av seen... kfb @kb_jack on ig
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Smooyis(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good job. Keep it up
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Beejayarts: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:
I used my finger for some

before switching to stylus pen

to learn

u need the app first

buy from play store ( around 1k) or look for crack online

its like drawing on a real paper this tym jst in layers

dats the app( u need the pro version tho)
whats the difference between this version and the PRO? Can you help me with the PRO?

Can my phone use a stylus pen? (Infinix hot4)
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by dayosaurus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
guy, so you know Dolapo? please can you forward her contact, she is a long lost friend.

aolumaxi:

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
okay na
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
dayosaurus:
guy, so you know Dolapo? please can you forward her contact, she is a long lost friend.

dolapo ke iro ooo

check out this post on IG @olumaxi... u'll find her
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by misspineapple(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
see the one I'm working on with my android hands. ������

#StephensArt
Ur works are very nice..love dem
Op...plenty money nd knowledge 4 on u
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beejayarts:
whats the difference between this version and the PRO? Can you help me with the PRO?

Can my phone use a stylus pen? (Infinix hot4)
pro features all the tools

search for it online,
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Beejayarts: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:
pro features all the tools

search for it online,

so what are the requirements to use stylus on a smartphone?
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Abbotp: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
cool
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by GabrielFemiFemi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hope this is cool?

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Okohlient(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Can u do one for me pls?
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by MoriYanu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:

#StephensArt

You Ehn. Make I see you for background
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
MoriYanu:

You Ehn. Make I see you for background
no make me vex for you. no make me vex at all at all.

you just throway me for one dry corner like that. e good like that?
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by FroshJaynex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:

Ur thumb or index finger will do the magic..... Jst pay attention to shading details....

U can use a stylus pen too
thanks bro....let me go and practice.

are you good with Photoshop or illustrator too?
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by BrotherBlood1: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP, nice art work. Can I use a WIN10 laptop which has no stylus pen to achieve same art work?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by DerrickM(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don hear you na xmas and new year 2018 be dat. grin cool
cheesy

aolumaxi:
soon sir

na commission we dey find first. lol
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by HeWrites(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
I xabi dis app.

I have even used am bfre bt I never good to this extent.

Nyc job

1 Like

Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beejayarts:
so what are the requirements to use stylus on a smartphone?
depends.... Like my stylus pen is pressure sensitive....

Has to do with the fone specs

But normal s pens work on android... Nt pressure sensitive tho
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
BrotherBlood1:
OP, nice art work. Can I use a WIN10 laptop which has no stylus pen to achieve same art work?
yeah..... There is a paint app in windows store u would find amazing....

Photoshop too

U might buy a wacom tab to get better tho... Cos mouse is a bit stressful

DerrickM come ooo
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by aolumaxi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Okohlient:
Can u do one for me pls?
for an affordable fee yeah
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by Beejayarts: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
aolumaxi:
depends.... Like my stylus pen is pressure sensitive....

Has to do with the fone specs

But normal s pens work on android... Nt pressure sensitive tho
ok thanks
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by piagetskinner(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:

#StephensArt

nice job...pls what shade of pencils do you use....

and is it more appropriate to use cardboard paper over ordinary a4?
Re: Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
piagetskinner:

nice job...pls what shade of pencils do you use....

and is it more appropriate to use cardboard paper over ordinary a4?
I'm using 5b and 6b here. mostly 5b.

I prefer cardboard paper tho. although you can make real fine artworks with A4 too

the artwork below is one I drew with a4 paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Coreldraw Users / African Illustration Of Rihanna, Diddy, Drake, Nicki Minaj, / //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.