Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (36887 Views)

PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by ajalawole(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
them just love this man
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Fayose is not clever,
Those old women look like witches, they have probably cast a spell on him.

8 out of 10 Old women are witches.
E concern you? Troll
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Fayose is not clever,

E concern you? Troll
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by fait10(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayose is not clever,

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by julius976(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Seen
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by DaPuncline: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Shut up there

What days sad
We going to clear ekiti state
No Biafra again?
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by OAFMods: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shut up there

What days sad

We going to clear ekiti state

Is this how you dictate and shout down your father any time he make senseless comment like you do daily on NL ?
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
OAFMods:

Is this how you dictate and shout down your father any time he make senseless comment like you do daily on NL ?
Ediat lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by me69: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Rent seekers
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by room089: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Fayo the entertainer!

Carry go; nothing do you!!!!!

These days I'm beginning to love words from your mouth concerning Buhari and the situation of things in Nigeria!
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by opius: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Fayose the propagandist of Ekiti State, Keep on doing what you know best,your days are numbered

It pain you ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by holysainbj(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayose is not clever,

Your mother should be old
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
God bless d only oshoko
One man battalion

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by YelloweWest: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
vncntluv:

You mean if your old mother is standing in the midst of 10 other old women she is a witch Or probably your mother will turn a witch when she gets old
You must be new on nairaland if u don't know that guy. He is completely nuts
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by oglalasioux(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Fayose the propagandist of Ekiti State, Keep on doing what you know best,your days are numbered

While everyone will be waiting for Fayose's downfall, he will be soaring higher and the people everyone is expecting to cause him harm will be incapacitated. That's the way the world is shaped.

Nothing will ever happen to Fayose, now and when his tenure is over. Quote me later.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Charly68: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Any politician that worth it's salt will learn from the way this Governor mingle and relate with the common people..unlike Fayemi who will never permit people like this to have access to him but wish they vote for him to govern them.. Learnt even his commissioners weren't given easy access to him while in Government. .

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by escodotman: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
GameGod:
This guy na only inspections he sabi, there's no any tangible Work on the ground. Etiki state yaf suffered.
Look who's talking. ''no tangible work on the ground''. Have you checked in the bush if you will see tangible works?
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by SalamRushdie: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baawaa:

Are you talking of your own days? Be careful bro

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Farkson(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Connect with the people....nonsense. Do u need to connect with the people to bring a sustainable development? This is a charade and deception of the highest order. Ur days are number

[q

uote author=surgical post=58144200] This is not propaganda, you can see it live he connects with the people, doing what the elitist progressives can not do.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Ourboss: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
This man is loved and welcomed by his people anywhere he goes. Though, I'm not from Ekiti state but sincerely speaking I like him for his simplicity and generosity. I always imagine how many Governors in Nigeria can move around freely (Without heavy presence of military personnel) in their own state like Fayose does in his state. Looking at the way the youths are smiling at this man makes me weep for my Kogi state.
ebosie11:
Governor Ayodele Fayose at Okesa area of Ado Ekiti yesterday evening exchanging pleasantries with his people while inspecting some projects.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fayose-exchanges-pleasantries-with-his.html
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by surgical: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
remiopash:

I pray you people realise early that Fayose is just playing on intelligence of the people .This is the same tactics used by Dino Melaiye before he became senator,claiming anti corruption crusader.God dey sha
what has dino done, has he been found to have committed any criminal act so far, if its about his wealth it is possible to acquire genuine wealth in this country, and so far nobody has said he has stolen anything, his crime is that he is vocal and cannot be intimidated,he also like to enjoy/show of his wealth, I don't know if these count as sin.
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Sultty(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ponmo dicer was here cheesy
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Daboomb: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baawaa:

Just look at the level of poverty and underdevelopment he has subjected these unfortunate people to, just so they can be under his influence and control!

God in His own time, will punish all these Politicians like Fayose, who impose misery on the ordinary citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Dailyschoolnews: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baawaa:

Lol... I can name some persons in APC who haven't connect with the people either through work or propaganda
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Fauzydane(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
interesting
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
A won iya ooooo
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by remiopash: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
surgical:
what has dino done, has he been found to have committed any criminal act so far, if its about his wealth it is possible to acquire genuine wealth in this country, and so far nobody has said he has stolen anything, his crime is that he is vocal and cannot be intimidated,he also like to enjoy/show of his wealth, I don't know if these count as sin.

I understand clearly why Nigeria is in this mess..People know little about THE politicians.Can you tell how he got the money to buy rolls royce ,lamborghini ,Bentley .e.t.c...Dino Melaye has NEVER worked in his life.The only THING he was doing before he became politician was being a body guard to Buba Marwa.HE has been feasting large on the common patrimony of the people since he graduated..Never believe in his rabble rousing as his strength..He uses it as a political weapon to fight his adversaries .He rode on the back of anti corruption crusader to secure power then he joined Saraki ,click later..I am SMH...
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Image123(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
friday2011:

are u a residence of ekiti? if ur answer is no, then pls keep quite, this man is close to the pole from all indications, tell ur Governor to emulate him.

What does it mean to be close to the pole/people? I'd rather have a governor that provides jobs, education, basic healthcare, good roads and drainage, than have a governor that does none of these but shares money and selfies. God punish closeness.
Re: 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) by Image123(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Charly68:
Any politician that worth it's salt will learn from the way this Governor mingle and relate with the common people..unlike Fayemi who will never permit people like this to have access to him but wish they vote for him to govern them.. Learnt even his commissioners weren't given easy access to him while in Government. .

This is an unfortunate mindset. Government should be separated from politics or campaigning. You are carrying a campaign mindset. Real governance in normal places doesn't require grovelling and fraternising. It's merit and straight forward. Fayemi governed by the book, doing the necessary and essential for everyone without drama. Fayose's commissioners, lawmakers and even kings live in fear and continuous hailing and flattering because he can do and undo and get away with it. That's not nice, okay or right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.