Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (37210 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Frank5(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

When thieves rob an area and policemen start harassing every young man, how does it feel? Now, that is how jungle justice feels. Even you, can be taken as a Badoo guy and burnt based on that suspicion. How many people interrogating these suspects know anything about interrogation? For some of them, anyone who stammers or provides inconsistent answers is guilty. Under threat or a threatening situation, even the bravest person can stammer or make incoherent statements.

LordOfNaira... i understand you, but tell me what will a man with his right senses be doing or looking for in another man's hood at 2:00am... with a black oil all over his body and whatever tool he choose.
him dey sleep walk abi him come repair the cars in the hood for night for free... My brother...they have nothing to explain if they are caught!
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Freelancer2015(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Where is the NPF? This is very wrong. With this current heat all the Badoo guys should be out of Ikorodu by now for the fear of their lives and these people being killed daily are probably innocent.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
ALL badoo members are hibernating for now.

For Everyone who was killed, there's at least 99% chance that they are innocent.

Op where is the video of his confession
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Baddest69(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
banmee:

Small time now you go say you go school. Smh
your trash can't pay my dues baba .. So its irrelevant

#trynextdoor
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
123.................Still counting. Where two elephants fights, the innocent grass ought not to suffer. This jungle justice would have been the best but then what of the innocent who were wrongly accused and killed?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
delishpot:
Howcone they always have evidence of their deaths but no evidence of their confessions. What is the government doibg about this badoo cult and the people of ikorodu? what is the government doing to help Ikorodu residents have peace of mind knowing that the government is capable of protecting them hence they can sleep in peace and not be on the prowl looking for badoo cult gangs?
Salient questions
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
And people will say they have a government
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cogent:

Why is black engine oil bad?
na who i go ask na?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
your trash can't pay my dues baba .. So its irrelevant

#trynextdoor

It won't. And it sure won't change your phucked up mentality too. It's too late for that. Make una continue to de build a beautiful country.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Baddest69(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
banmee:

It won't. And it sure won't change your phucked up mentality too. It's too late for that. Make una continue to de build a beautiful country.
#peace #owonikoko

Anyway

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
E no go better for the blogger. This news Is false, that's not Ikorodu nor does that thing on the ground look like a burnt human
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sagaxity(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nna ehh how can 1 confidently kill and burn his fellow human?

Waoh.... ANARCHY is the order of the day....

Nigeria is a film,when you tire to watch you check out....
Gossshhh....
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kendroid: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Since this jungle justice started, almost 15 people don die. How many the Badoo boiz come dey? angry
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by omofem: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
with the silence of Ambode, am beginning to wonder if ikorodu is part of Lagos state
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by multicolored(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is BADOO?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by themayor4542(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
haybee100:

Oh yeah! The same way America is stagnant for all the killings in the middle east for decades. I'd implore you to do less of nollywood and more of critical reasoning.

Don't try to be a smart ass. What happened in Middle East was warfare. What's going on in Ikorodu is lynching. There's a clear difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
despite the fact that I desist jungle justice but I won't agree less with the jungle guys because Ikorodu used to be an accommodating and peaceful community before the mayhem of this beasts

I was telling someone today that, if we don't curb this one's and for once, u will just see these badoo escalating their operation to other states with which other region might also adopt the method

government are irresponsible to their functions, so what can the helpless people do? I open my eyes wide till 5am just to secure myself when we have many securities personnel in the state?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by opeyemisheun(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ikorodu is a very traditional place, sacrifices is a normal situation in Ikorodu. Sacrifices involving animal and food can be seen at many roundabout and T-junction. That's why it is easy to fathom these badoo killing.
It is also very worrisome to note that some fetish Ikorodu people will join the vigilante to kill innocent late-night business men and women in the name of pretending they are purging the area of badoo.
This particular killing, I can't see the head of this body for example.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by goodluck813(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
when the government has fail the people, ,the Nigeria police fail the people. ...
the Traditional leaders fail the people ...the people now protect themselves. .it's just a pity
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Henri8: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
thisisayus:
Why will someone go into such a barbaric thing for reasons best known to them, I really don't understand Ikorodu sef

BTW, I wan sell muscle first body, check my post

How much?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
themayor4542:

Don't try to be a smart ass. What happened in Middle East was warfare. What's going on in Ikorodu is lynching. There's a clear difference between the two.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I am one.
You made a point about innocent people dying, wasn't that the case in the middle east? Your beliefs is as fetish as the motive behind badoo itself.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by themayor4542(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
haybee100:

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I am one.
You made a point about innocent people dying, wasn't that the case in the middle east? Your beliefs is as fetish as the motive behind badoo itself.

A little education for you. In warfare civilians who are caught up in war are referred to as collateral damage. That's why there are rules of engagement. However in the case of the Ikorodu killings, Nigeria is not in time of war. Hence killings like that are cold blooded murder.
And to think that you considered your self a smart lot yet you can't differentiate between the two is appalling.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nengibo: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lagoon of blood
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some innocent people might be killed.

But by the way what exactly Badoo wants or desire by their killing people anyhow.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Lagos state govt needs to step up and take charge of Ikorodu because that place has balled into full scale anarchy where blood thirsty people are just carrying out unjust jungle justice on any stranger they see who can't explain himself quick enough . Life in Ikorodu has become short , nasty and very brutish

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lagos state governor has not uttered anything in this matter of baoo stuff
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lagos state governor has not uttered anything on this matter of baoo stuff
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
All these ones that they are claiming the guy confesses to going a badoo member...
Where is the guy to actually confirmed he said that?

I am sick of what the government is doing about Ikorodu, in fact I suspect implicity
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by dollarnaira: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
At times I see ppu's comment and laf.By d way I hate jungle justice BUT IN DIS CASE OF BADOO GUYS no innocent ones are being killed like d way most of u always conclude.Wen ever u guys heard of some1 being lynched in Ikd next tin is dat d suspect is innocent ,Y? A man rubbed oil all over his body in another man's house with a stone and other stuff around 1 or 2am trying to gain access.Im na DHL agent?

By the way badoo are very deadly bc the kill families that are in same room. They dont kill single persons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Abeokuta And Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.