Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five (432 Views)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photo / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five by IkpuMmadu: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
After 5 years of trying, Nollywood actress, Chika Ike finally gets accepted into Harvard

Business School. In an Instagram post, the actress explained that the purpose of going to the school was to hone her business skills. She said, I finally got accepted into Harvard business school for my masters. After trying for 5 years and getting rejected…Yes! The prestigious Ivy League University… Yippee….I’m super excited….

The good part is it’s an executive study so I can work ( as an actress, Tv host, and CEO) and school… I started a business at age 17 and I’ve been doing this solely on self-knowledge and instincts, I think it’s time to hone my business skills from the mother of all business schools so I can have a sustainable company . …. God is awesome, he has done so much for me, looking at all my achievements so far. His Grace has been with me all through. Doors that people said will never open, ….opened for my s… May he give you a blessing that looks like a lie such that people will question your blessings because of its magnitude. May your Enemies be confused and in awe of your blessings. May he give you reasons to smile as you rise in style and in glory. God is no respecter of man and doesn’t care how anyone feels about your blessings. My story so far has truly been his divine Grace…… one advice …Never ever give up!#harvard #EMBA #africadiva

https://etimes.com.ng/chika-ike-celebrates-acceptance-harvard-business-school-trying-five-years/

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five by Pamelayoung: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Wow! That's a huge one congrats Chika

(1) (Reply)

See Nicki Minaj Cousin Twerking Video / Stunning New Photos Of Bbnaija Former Housemate, Marvis In Native Attire / “i’m Not Dying, Stop Spreading Lies About Me” – Halima Abubakar Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.