Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Potential Income In Bulk SMS Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Potential Income In Bulk SMS Website (273 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potential Income In Bulk SMS Website by zetosms(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Did you know that a large number of People are running to the web for increased profits and business building as the offline economy stumbles and falters, as politicians promise helpless, ineffective solutions, and as people become more desperate to get out of the financial desperation they have been plunged into because of the failing offline economy.

Sometime at the beginning of my consulting career, a mentor said these remarkable words to me- “Money is always flowing SOMEWHERE” in an economy – You just figure out where the money is flowing, then go and put your wallet down in front of the flow. Do that and you’ll ALWAYS have a successful Testimony?’ Or to put it another way, figure out what the market wants, and then give it to them.
Oh! please forgive my manner, my name is Matthew Nnamani, I am the CEO of zetosms.com a leading mobile messaging solution for Nigeria Businesses. If you don’t know me by now it’s either you are new to online business.

WHAT DO THESE TRENDS TELL YOU?

BULK SMS SERVICE: Bulk SMS business involves you providing SMS unit to over 170 million mobile phones users in Nigeria. You will be amazed that over 500 million Naira is spent daily on bulk SMS messaging. As you can think of their uses:

1. BANKS: SMS alerts bank send to their customers upon deposit and withdrawal daily.

2. CHURCH: All churches including my (Christ Embassy) send out daily SMS to their members and does it on a regular bases.

3. MOSQUE: Muslims are mostly communicating with their members daily, and send out notification SMS to them and so on.

4. FRIENDS AND FAMILY: DAD’S and MUM’S are celebrating their Birthday and need to inform their loved once before the party commenced, Etc.

They find it extremely hard to locate people like you, who can help them move their messages to the internet using bulk sms Portal.
Desperately, they are searching for such people and they are willing to throw huge sums of money at them. All you need to do is position yourself right in front of them.

HOW TO POSITION YOURSELF.
Positioning your self is very simple and stresses free, all you need is to have online present that will enable them create account and order for sms Unit even without your notice.

WHAT IS THIS ONLINE PRESENT?
Sometime, people think that having online present required them to turn on their DATA 24hrs for customers to find them online. No, your online present required you to have your own Bulk SMS website that does the work for you 24/365 days.
Setting up your sms portal will take only 24hrs once you provide brief information like one listed below:

1. Business Name (Popularly known as Domain Name)

2. Phone Number

3. Email Address

4. Contact Address

5. Brief information on how you want to use the portal.

My Contact is still the same: Tel: 0....8....1....0....2....9....2....7...9...7...8.
www.zetosms.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Small Business Can Boost Facebook Engagement / Just A Drop... / Why Not Make Us Your Parther Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.