Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos (42635 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by enomakos(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
No wonder u will never see any Benin girl in super falcon all of them dey italy
check again
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by doe: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
This na Spain na!
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by ivolt: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
skywalker001:
wat am tellin u is dat ur translation is actually correct "not dat it is close to bin correct"

Sorry, I mistook you for one of the "English Professors"
on nairaland.
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Erhun10z: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mylestone:

mofo
Chaiii !!! At Your Age, 35 Years, Sense Is Still Very Far From You. You For Tell Me Say Mofo Spirit Dey Run For Your Family Trait Na... Your Case Don Critical OOO, This Nor Be Pastor Own Again OOO, Na This Your Case Be "oh Lord !!! I Give Mylestone To You As A Burnt Offering" Because You Are As Useless As The Word USELESS
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by frugal(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
I feel her pains. cry
I wish I could help her. I pray she doesn't hurt herself.
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
bellenornor:

Pls, what's aye le o ibosi o?
aye le literally mean life is hard but in this context means life is full of wickedness... Not so sure about ibosi but it should just be for more emphasis on the wickedness thing I think.
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Erhun10z:
With Just The Heading, I Knew The Person Was From My Place #Benin... Abeg Push Some Euros Come Make Your People Gives Native Doctors, Pastors And Imams All At Thesame Time.. Make Them Cook You.. You Shall Not Run Mad, You Shall Not Come Back Home Empty Handed.. You Go Make The Money Well Well Through Your Artificial Or Natural Source..
before opening the thread I already know say na dem. The Italian Benin girls. TUFIAKWA
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by thickminaj(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
enomakos:
be proud of your state
I am.. Just this negative reports isn't helping
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by thickminaj(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
aurxtino:
So you are from my state too, that's nice beautiful.
cheesy nice to meet u..
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Erhun10z:
Chaiii !!! At Your Age, 35 Years, Sense Is Still Very Far From You. You For Tell Me Say Mofo Spirit Dey Run For Your Family Trait Na... Your Case Don Critical OOO, This Nor Be Pastor Own Again OOO, Na This Your Case Be "oh Lord !!! I Give Mylestone To You As A Burnt Offering" Because You Are As Useless As The Word USELESS

35years..
nigga pls!?

badoo sha locate u n ur family dis nite..idiot...

Osama bin laden sama u dy there...
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
thickminaj:
cheesy nice to meet u..
the pleasure is mine, you reside in Benin City?
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by thickminaj(f): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
aurxtino:
the pleasure is mine, you reside in Benin City?
Right now no... But I visit tho
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
thickminaj:
Right now no... But I visit tho
Okay maybe next time when you visit , would it be kinda possible to see you?
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by pedrilo: 4:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Why always my state?
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Andrewkinggg: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Since 2001 haaa madam na him you never hammer! You no go fit hammer again ohh better dey come back home
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Erhun10z: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Mylestone:

35years..
nigga pls!?

badoo sha locate u n ur family dis nite..idiot...

Osama bin laden sama u dy there...
I Was Waiting All Night For Olamide Badoo To Come, But He Didn't Show Up.. Why Must You Lie All The Time ? The Thing Nor Dey Tire You ? Well I Don't Have Time For Piss Off Like You, For I Can See That Your Village People Have Given Out Your Brain In Exchange For Rat Killer And Your Future Is Dinning With The Past. That Was Why You Where Asking "osama Bin Laden, You Dey There ? "
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
I Was Waiting All Night For Olamide Badoo To Come, But He Didn't Show Up.. Why Must You Lie All The Time ? The Thing Nor Dey Tire You ? Well I Don't Have Time For Piss Off Like You, For I Can See That Your Village People Have Given Out Your Brain In Exchange For Rat Killer And Your Future Is Dinning With The Past. That Was Why You Where Asking "osama Bin Laden, You Dey There ? "

idiot!!!
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by enomakos(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
thickminaj:
I am.. Just this negative reports isn't helping
good

just ignore it
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Erhun10z: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mylestone:

idiot!!!
Waooooo !!! So Idiot Is Now Your Last name..No Need To Waste My Precious Time On You Because I Can See Your Brain Is Being Replaced By A Stone. As Your Name Implies "myleSTONE"
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
Waooooo !!! So Idiot Is Now Your Last name..No Need To Waste My Precious Time On You Because I Can See Your Brain Is Being Replaced By A Stone. As Your Name Implies "myleSTONE"

SLAVE..
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Erhun10z: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mylestone:

SLAVE..
So Mylestone Was The Name You Were Given While You Were A Slave.. Your Story Is Becoming Interestin. But Please Mr Stone, Can't You Write More Than On World ?
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
So Mylestone Was The Name You Were Given While You Were A Slave.. Your Story Is Becoming Interestin. But Please Mr Stone, Can't You Write More Than On World ?

4 ur mind u b savage...kip quotin me...grin
Re: They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
eyah, I pity her, she's so depressed. I pray help come her way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady / Policeman Shoots Colleague To Death Over Affair With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.