Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) (54599 Views)

This Is Not A Car From Sci-fi Movies, This Is The Vision EQ Silver Arrow 2018 / Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine / Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
looks like s3x.

1 Like

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by GbovoLee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
sango and amadiokha strike you with poverty,you think everyone is absorbed in your broke ass mentality, let sense fall on you there
I pray God absorbs out of you all this bitterness nd hate
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Culin(f): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Autojosh you sound like you've been inside it before
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Plasme(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
It is well.. pls click on the link below n show me that u care. www.nairaland.com/3901651/investment-opportunity-invest-token-get
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by magzey: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
My Gal next Baff day Gift. God grace.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by dejavumart3d: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
hush puppy will belike una dey mad ooh..who una wan wreck ehh? Mercedes ....
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Dear future boo, i want to cruise one for our honey moon
so some women have already put their fate in the hands of a future boo. no dreams,nothing. hustle bae,the rich the rich,no rich man wants to marry a broke girl except if you were with him even when he was nothing
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
One day, we will soon see a car that costs 2billion naira, and can fly when you're stuck in Hold-up grin
Jay-z's Maybach exelero is 3billion naira and there is a flying car already
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boldstar:
It can only be a dream come true if it can survive tsunami. Can it?.

Actually, a passing Tsunami is barely noticeable in deep water.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
autojosh:

Tagged the ‘Gran turismo‘ of the seas, and a distant cousin of the Benz S class, the Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht was built to drop jaws of Mercedes-Benz lovers and critics alike.

For N930 million (£2 million), you get a 900bhp, twin diesel engines, 880 horse power, and the smoothest and noiseless cruise you’ve never imagined.

At the end of the day, that's the equivalent of just 4 weeks of L. Messi's salary. True or false? cool
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by icekream(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Hushpuppi come show yourself.

As a salary earner, wetin concern me with yacht, even if I work 20 more years, my gratuity *10 no go fit buy am.
Get out of the Cat Race
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
icekream:

Get out of the Cat Race

Which way brother?
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Souljaboi1: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
The hull looks very aerodynamic, would love to do a CFD analysis on it.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
This yacht that I have driven in my dream,its not new to me jare.....

if you quote me
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by MicroBox: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
thisisayus:
OH!!! Not this time! Nigerian politicians will start stealing in multiples again to purchase this, salaries won't be paid and they'll not pay pension.
Dino and Saraki be like

Saraki: Ah! Abi I should sell Kwara this time and tell them we can't afford to keep financing it cos I must buy this o
Dino: No, we'll sell NASS complex

btw, I wan sell muscle o

How much for the muscle or can just give a negotiable price
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamrealdeji:
so some women have already put their fate in the hands of a future boo. no dreams,nothing. hustle bae,the rich the rich,no rich man wants to marry a broke girl except if you were with him even when he was nothing
so says a saddistic infectious fellow who wallows in self pity and have resorted to using "what do you bring to the table "to hide behind their poverty mentality undecided
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
GbovoLee:
I pray God absorbs out of you all this bitterness nd hate
first pray for that same God to absolve you of your mentality ,nonsense and ingredients, unfortunate fellow
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Esetim(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
One day, we will soon see a car that costs 2billion naira, and can fly when you're stuck in Hold-up grin
Am so sure such a car will cause traffic in the air, especially in Lagos. smiley
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Spartanville(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Dear future boo, i want to cruise one for our honey moon
Baby i kyk ur spirit
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2017
wow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.