Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) (36822 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by ezeChijiuka: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
WIC kind question b Dix na
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by ochoa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
This one is surely a movie scene... I can vividly see Mr Pascal Amanfo(top ghana producer/director) at the back of the congregation
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by pautex: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
BullionVan111:

When will ur brain cells grow

am waiting for yours to grow first- Flat head
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
JNBoss:
Ghanaian Born Again Actor, Majid Michel shares picture as he led an intense healing service in Church.

He posted the picture on instagram, and gave a sermon for his fans too.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/ghanaian-actor-majid-michel-leads.html

All I see is condemnation from every corner and No commendation.
U shall see!
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by shegoly(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Is this for real or advert for an upcoming film? Cos this one can't be real
. u no see wetin dem write?... na everything dem go dey explain

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
valboy20:
Africans what the hell. If prayer works, ambulances will be driving people to church. Wake up knuckleheads
Because not everyone have the personal relationship with God and the faith to make prayer work for them
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
so,they don dey call Major too daddy. religion of scam
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
asatemple:
God can actually work through anyone
religion of scam.
even though I'm a Muslim,but I think I will come and cut my cake from your religion soon,God is planning to work through me. this recession bad. I wan hammer
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wonder why he went into the lord's vineyard,i hop he waa called divinely.i love his movies.hes the greatest actor in africa by several miles dwarfing nigerian and ghanian actors including van vicker who showed him the way.even frank artus dey copy am.up majid
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by Damicares(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Easy now bro
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by ivolt: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pearly255:
His wife must be lucky at least less divking with mistresses.... Any God fearing man/pastor available here cheesy

I pity you, you will likely end up competing with choirgirls if you fall for the "pastor".
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by asatemple(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamrealdeji:
religion of scam.
even though I'm a Muslim,but I think I will come and cut my cake from your religion soon,God is planning to work through me. this recession bad. I wan hammer
your headache
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
maxysmith:
Majid....lemme no talk grin grin
Talk ooo cheesy
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
asatemple:
your headache
I will Bleep you if I become a pastor and pour my annointing cum inside your mouth. that's how pastor role bae
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some ppl's negativity tho.... u see sum1 preaching u are talking abt his past life... how does that one concern u Be der judging while God is looking at a new creation. Hypocrisy everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
No humanbeign rises to top of any enviable position without belonging to Secret societies ? Occult world??& hidden nations & evil marine Kingdoms??by self or by proxy, knowingly&unknowingly.#Behold,those humans Dominate all over & pretend to be good&do Charity >before spiritually ignorant people >Why do people claim to know GOD &Jesus Christ& still belong to Evil marine, occult hidden world for power,wealth &protection especially & even so called pastors & prophets& even as we have told humans that we HAVE the UNBELIEVABLE POWER,the LIGHT, MANTLE to help those who want to be free&the night belong to us& they refuse to embrace us to take the light,mantle&power that be & be genuinely empowered even when those of them who have eyes have peep us & see that it's true&all the LIGHT which we HAVE to share & truly empower humans without Suffering them as is the norm which they reluctantly enjoy, but ours is ,no sacrifice,no fasting & no night vigil at all#As we authorize&why not investigate this our truth & revelation &unbelievable miracle as we declared & behold we said No human on earth rises to the top of any career without belonging to the evil hidden nations & Evil marine world &we are highly capable to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whosoever challenge,hence we HAVE come with UNBELIEVABLE SPIRITUAL power & light & mantle from HEAVEN to HELP & empower &protect those who need real JesusChrist UNBELIEVABLE power to excell & be above all Evil & remember we said we are able to prove the UNBELIEVABLE power beyond reasonable doubt#kingdom of JesusChrist has comeback to the earth #INVESTIGATE our truth& revelation if you can because time has come for humans to know the hot truth & hidden secrets of this world. Authority has indeed comeback to earth&who believed the carpenter Jesuschrist when he came before&as usual we don't expect many to believe us because where real Jesuschrist is many people don't go there at all >forget the pretense of humans all over the place much as we advice you to do something about us&not to complain if you are capable to test us &see if it's true# Behold whoever test & see that it's true & hide our truth must perish. Mathew 13,13-14 whoever feels threatened is allowed to try the world of justice John 5,30

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by asatemple(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I will Bleep you if I become a pastor and pour my annointing cum inside your mouth. that's how pastor role bae
this comment just confirm your age, replying you will be an insult on my sons
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
Scammer. Sure he derived inspiration from 18+ rated home video movies which he fully participated as actor. undecided
your sick n mannerless!
Learn to appreciate
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
Scammer. Sure he derived inspiration from 18+ rated home video movies which he fully participated as actor. undecided

Hope your past will judge you forever.. Since from your comment, you've lived a holy life angry grin

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by donprosper6(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
can someone find out the name of that movie
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2017
asatemple:
this comment just confirm your age, replying you will be an insult on my sons
well im sorry madam. it was only a joke
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by asatemple(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2017
iamrealdeji:
well im sorry madam. it was only a joke
no wahala, i appreciate your level of undderstanding. Ride on
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin
geobukky:

Talk ooo cheesy
Re: Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is serious. He wouldn't have a problem, he is a great actor cheesy Wahala dey o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Perruzi Purchases A Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.