Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by Stoicbaba(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
BE SINCERE: IF YOU WERE IN THIS SITUATION, WHAT WOULD U DO??��

A police officer stopped you, entered your car and demanded for your papers and after perusing, he said, "Oga! Your papers don expire.

You begged him but he won't let you go and after wasting an hour of your time, he insist you settle him with 2500. You pleaded that he should take 1,500 cos the exact 2,500 is all you had. But he insisted on the 2,500 or you go to station.

To avoid further delay, you gave him the 2,500 and he alighted from your car.

You zoomed off in anger and just about 5 minutes drive from the scene, a phone rang in your car.

Behold, it was an "iPhone 7" seated gracefully on the passenger seat beside you. You picked the call, lo & behold the harsh policeman said in a very sombre tone:

"Oga, sori wen I sit inside ur car my fone don fall inside your car. Na me, the police man wey arrest you just now. Abeg help me return am".

What will be your response and reaction??����
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by LMandela(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol!

Hang Up, Remove The Sim, Wipe The Phone And Sell It @ The First Opportunity, i don't owe him anything, even God will understand!
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by ekensi01: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
As a wise boy i will return the iphone, we would exchange contact then he would be my friend.

Any idiot who mess up i would just call him to settle the case. cool
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by basictutor: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
His journey will never end.

he has indirectly sold his phone.
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by mekybabe1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol!
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2017
I'd return it and make a new friend.
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by Alagbada1(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2017
O boy na Barka de Sallah. The first song that will come out of my mouth is; there shall be showers of blessing this is the promise of God.. walahi the phone is a gunner. grin grin
Re: Be Sincere! What Would You Have Done??? by Stoicbaba(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Alagbada1:
O boy na Barka de Sallah. The first song that will come out of my mouth is; there shall be showers of blessing this is the promise of God.. walahi the phone is a gunner. grin grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Gov. Okorocha Demolition Squad Attack That Killed The 12yr Boy / Evans Battles Police Once More From Jail / Briton Jailed For Three Months In Dubai For Touching Man's Hip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.