Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? (573 Views)

I'm 19 And I Want To Be A Multi-millionaire. I Have No Work Experience, No Job / Do You Know You Can Send Your Child To School Without Problem / Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? by Spanishfly(f): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2010
Ok not sure where to really post this that would attract more opinions but does anyone know about the GMAT exam and doing an MBA in a good and top school without any work experience?
Re: Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? by sulad82i(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2010
I'm not sure what side of the world you are, 9ja, UK, USA or , most school in the US wants you to relate the education you are getting with your work experience, but if you do not have one, i'm sure you'll find some sch that wont reject your money$$$$.
As for GMAT, i heard that thing no easy but with the right preparation pple do well at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Doing An Mba In A Top School Without Work Experience? / House 4sale At Ajah 4a Beta Price. / Samsung Ip830w For Sale @ 12k 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.