Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,397 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) (20568 Views)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow....

If this baby's mother thinks he is better off in a cemetery; why will these rescuers think otherwise undecided

Over sabi people
Are you wiser than the baby's mom or do you love the baby more than its mother?

This reminds me of Odewale in THE GODS ARE NOT TO BE BLAMED by Ola Rotimi.
She probably confirmed the child's destiny from an Oracle and was trying to avert tragedy.
Go sit down for gutter! This Baby na star, a blessing to his generation. Thats why Devil manipulated the so called mother and she wanted him dead!
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) by BininKingdom: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
ajigiteri:

Older than you to know that sex is not for those who are not ready for the aftermath of sex. If you quote me again i will educate you the more, may you would not have existed if not for some teenagers that got cossy when they should be in school.

You're a kid
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) by Ashegun2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
i don't think the baby mother has God fearing and human feeling at all
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Though the baby is ugly but why will the mother be this wicked
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) by Princebawa1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Princebawa1:
Ahh that's my area oo
wow that's amazing.. i guess we need to talk more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.