Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) (3191 Views)

Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by jaelz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
As shared on Facebook by a user, he was allegedly captured and then blown off by the boko - haram insurgents. Whoa very graphic and sad way to die pls move to front page...

cc:, LALASTICLALA, seun, ISHILOVE, ONILA, PRETTYTHICKSME, FARANO, MYND44

1 Share

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wanted to join d army bt den i remembered dat dis country is nt worth dying 4. R.i.p tho

4 Likes

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Larryfest(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tough job....
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by stefanweeks: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
RIP

Painful
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by JehanEddy07(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
19 years old what shocked ?..
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
jaelz:
As shared on Facebook by a user, he was allegedly captured and then blown off by the boko - haram insurgents. Whoa very graphic and sad way to die pls move to front page...

Very graphic, very sad, but you want it moved to fp. When did human beings lose their sensitivity? Is nothing sacred or taboo again? When did we become such vultures, feasting on images of blood and gore?

Bloggers enh, may God forgive you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Our hero. This kid made a sacrifice not many people will be willing to take. Rest in peace soldier..Taken way too soon.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Jfrankination(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
crydied fighting for a country that is still backward. . hey!! dnt quote mhe, wia is ur President

1 Like

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by brookz: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2017
My heart felt condolence to d family of d berived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by DALE917(f): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Omg

One reason why I would not want to marry a military man
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by JackBizzle: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Very graphic, very sad, but you want it moved to fp. When did human beings lose their sensitivity? Is nothing sacred or taboo again? When did we become such vultures, feasting on images of blood and gore?

See this hypocrite. After posting the gory pictures of a baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/3773675/little-buhari-undergo-another-joystick
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by jaelz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Nahwah I see you are senseless haven't they moved pixs of slain soldiers or civilians or bomb victims to fp before? So what rubbish r u saying? I want people to see the extent and level of damage boko haram Red doing oga if u o get better thing to talk commot from my dommot
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by jaelz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

See this hypocrite. After posting the gory pictures of a baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/3773675/little-buhari-undergo-another-joystick

Leave the mumu don't know Weda him smoke shut today if u don't have any better thing to talk boko lip. Shut
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Moderators don't know their jobs.
You publish these kinds of pictures of fallen Nigerian soldiers.
Where is the respect ?

1 Like

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by jaelz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Moderators don't know their jobs.
You publish these kinds of pictures of fallen Nigerian soldiers.
Where is the respect ?

Guess the people who posted this also don't know them. Jobs pls just keep shut ISHILOVE ishilove come and talk again

See link and it hit front page

https://www.nairaland.com/3280856/militants-kill-three-soldiers-nembe
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
jaelz:

Nahwah I see you are senseless haven't they moved pixs of slain soldiers or civilians or bomb victims to fp before? So what rubbish r u saying? I want people to see the extent and level of damage boko haram Red doing oga if u o get better thing to talk commot from my dommot
I can see you are thinking from your anus so I'm not surprised by what you wrote. Showing bloody, blown up bodies of soldiers is a way of enlightening people ba? So all the ones they have been posting since is not enough. We need further 'enlightenment'.

Bloggers, you have a special place in hell. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by jaelz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

I can see you are thinking from your anus so I'm not surprised by what you wrote. Showing bloody, blown up bodies of soldiers is a way of enlightening people ba? So all the ones they have been posting since is not enough. We need further 'enlightenment'.

Bloggers, you have a special place in hell. Continue

Yes o bet u loved the smell from the anus if not u for no comment mumu boy. Blame the Person that posted it and did u see me writing any like k there? NY dear is still better than Tonto dikeh snaps with her dog kinda front page bullshit... I mean no. Be Salalah day them show up bomb blast victims? Very gory sight so what rubbish r u saying just keep quiet ishilove
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
WTF!

You guys should grow some sense and decency and stop posting gory pictures like this on the internet. These people have relatives that may see these pictures. Surely this is not a good way to remember a loved one.

What manner of animals aka bloggers do we have in Nigeria? The soldier who shared this on facebook should be court-martialled

1 Like

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP gallant soldier
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by SexyCrixus25(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Holly molly! R.I.P dawg !
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by omobabalawo: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o. The way nairaland always post dead pics these days ,they supposed lock this site down. In UK, one person took pics of the grenfell tower fire disaster dead victims, and posted it uncensored online, he was arrested and charged to court. But here, anything goes. That's not fare especially when someone related to that person sees the pics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
priceaction:
Na wa o. The way nairaland always post dead pics these days ,they supposed lock this site down. In UK, one person took pics of the grenfell tower fire disaster dead victims, and posted it uncensored online, he was arrested and charged to court. But here, anything goes. That's not fare especially when someone related to that person sees the pics.

That OP is an idi.ot (I sent the same message as you to him) and the mods on this thread are irresponsible

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Robbers Molested 35-year-old In Husband’s Presence / Attendance Of Parties: Effect & Importance In Criminal Trial. / Cow Rammed In Man Today And Destroys His Car See Herdsman Reply To Car Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.