Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? (424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? by futureenergy: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
I came across quantities of marbles to sell but I don't know how to go around it. It's like a mining business.

Is anyone aware of how the marble dealings work? Anywhere to supply or sell? Region is South-South and SouthEast.

I will appreciate any information that can help or contacts.
Re: Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? by futureenergy: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
No one sells or supplies marbles here? Is marble that cheap?
Re: Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? by Atlanticfire: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
You need to give more information about the marble.

Are you planning to mine it and sell or are you importing it to sell or did so steal some and want to quickly offload it before you are caught grin
Re: Marbles Business. Who Is Into It? by futureenergy: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Atlanticfire:
You need to give more information about the marble.

Are you planning to mine it and sell or are you importing it to sell or did so steal some and want to quickly offload it before you are caught grin

Lol @ steal some. The mine is already operational in Ebonyi State. Large quantities are available for sale/supply.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Nigerias Biggest Independent Online Mall / Eespace Launches Affordable Private Office Spaces For A Team Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.