Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night (1268 Views)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by saharachic(f): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2010
That video is highly demonic for some people, from the dance, the signs, the costumes, and the sound. Myadvise is dont watch it at night if you are scared of witches.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2010
And anyone wonders why Africa is still in the sh.itters?
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by saharachic(f): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2010
Tudór:

And anyone wonders why Africa is still in the sh.itters?

Use google and check out your ignorance.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by saharachic(f): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2010
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2010
So google somehow is a demon-o-meter that shows how demonic a music video is, right?
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by saharachic(f): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2010
Yep Dumbo!
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2010
^^
That settles it then, there's something seriously wrong with you.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by ow11(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2010
Na wa ooooooooooo. . .  I liked the gold costume @ 3.34

Ermmmm, Poster I can give you a list of music videos that would keep lily livered fellows like you awake all night! Here's a couple. . . 

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x60uLIfHJk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>[/flash]             

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFvgfQNaTEo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>[/flash]
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Dimka76(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2010
@Tudor better come off ur high horse. Everyone knows Lady Gaga is into Demon worship so how does someone commenting on it translate into Africa being in the shutters? Oh so you are now so westernized dat u dont believe all d demon crap? So if we dont believe almighty google it is u we should follow, Abi. If you are so mentally emancipated go and stand in the middle of a graveyard by 2am!
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by saharachic(f): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thanks ow11 for your input but you dont get it. bad romance is something else like a ritual.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by richjohn1(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2010
I keep laughing when xtians says a song is demonic, we all know that without been told, what I tell my brother I'd tell you guys let christians sings their own too and stop whining, what do you expect? to sing for jesus when they got their fame from these demons? I laugh in 10 languages grin
I've watched that songs several times at night I have a download of it and I play it whenever I like, I wanna have fun I don't care where I get it from who cares if she worships the devil? Xtians grow up.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by viaro: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
The dance moves in the vid are absolute trash. Better dancers are all over the place - who was her choreographer?
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dimka 76:

@Tudor better come off your high horse. Everyone knows Lady Gaga is into Demon worship so how does someone commenting on it translate into Africa being in the shutters? Oh so you are now so westernized dat u dont believe all d demon crap? So if we dont believe almighty google it is u we should follow, Abi. If you are so mentally emancipated[b] go and stand in the middle of a graveyard by 2am![/b]
*sigh* been there, done that.

I was once dared in high school to spend a night at the cemetary if I wasn't afraid of 'demons' or 'witches'. . . Infact, my biggest worry that night were the fat mosquitoes feeding off my skin.

There is NOTHING like demonic, devil, witches, magicians et al. My friend, wake up.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sorry, bad connection.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by DeepSight(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
Tudór:

There is NOTHING like demonic, devil, witches, magicians et al. My friend, wake up.

Such things are products of humanity: i:e - good and evil spring from the Human Heart.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by DeepSight(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
But havin watched that video, i cannot see what so demonic about it.

Get an imagination, folks!

Probably some of you guys are also the sort that would class alcohol or night clubs as demonic.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by mazaje(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dimka 76:

@Tudor better come off your high horse. Everyone knows Lady Gaga is into Demon worship so how does someone commenting on it translate into Africa being in the shutters? Oh so you are now so westernized dat u dont believe all d demon crap? So if we dont believe almighty google it is u we should follow, Abi. If you are so mentally emancipated go and stand in the middle of a graveyard by 2am!

I too have done this during the waning days of my religious and superstitious beliefs. . , I was BADLY in need of some spiritual or supernatural evidence even if it was going to harm me that I did all kinds of crazy things from climbing to the mountians where those white garment people worship  desecrate their shrine just so that some thing might happen to me to make me believe in the supernatural to going to the grave by 1-2 am and sleeping there just so that I might see some spirits roaming around or dancing grin grin. . . .It turns out that all the stories I was hearing or have heard were nothing but hear say, myths and urban legands. . . . .Demons exists only in the imagination of those that subscribe to the myth. . . .
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by illusion2: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
I see Tudor has reverted to being male . . . . . . . .when will this schizophrenia stop ? undecided
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
I NEVER changed anything in my profile, look well. . . .

But if you really did see (m) then something freaky is really going on. And I can only warn the bas.ta.rd tampering with my profile to back off.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by platinumnk(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
never seen it but "on to the next one" is demonic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by skyone(m): 12:52am On Feb 02, 2010
illusion2:

I see Tudor has reverted to being male . . . . . . . .when will this schizophrenia stop ? undecided

I thought i was the only one going through the thought but ILLUSION thank you for having the courage to spilt it out. TUDOR is purely a gay inmate on NL and people should watch out. He's directly or indirectly sent from devil himself. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Nezan(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2010
I wonder what is wrong with this Tudor guy (or girl).
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2010
skyone:

I thought i was the only one going through the thought but ILLUSION thank you for having the courage to spilt it out. TUDOR is purely a gay inmate on NL and people should watch out. He's directly or indirectly sent from devil himselfshocked shocked shocked
holy molly!!

I am female and whether you rant from now till nex year it won't change my gender.

By the way, why does my gender bother people so much.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by illusion2: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tudór:

holy molly!!

I am female and whether you rant from now till nex year it won't change my gender.

By the way, why does my gender bother people so much.
Cos your arguments are a shade too fiesty for a female tongue. . .add to that the fact that you keep switching from male to female every blue moon cool
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2010
illusion2:

Cos your arguments are a shade too fiesty for a female  tongue. . .add to that the fact that you keep switching from male to female every blue moon  cool
You see, its EXACTLY this stereotyping that precipitated my registering on NL as a 'male'. . .

Now i'm done. . . . I'm female, and anyone who doesn't like it can come fellate my middle finger.
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by illusion2: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tudór:

You see, its EXACTLY this stereotyping that precipitated my registering on NL as a 'male'. . .

Now i'm done.
If indeed you planned all along to portray yourself as male,why were you blaming the heavens in this post below:

Tudór:

I NEVER changed anything in my profile, look well. . . .
But if you really did see (m) then something freaky is really going on. And I can only warn the bas.ta.rd tampering with my profile to back off.

Tudór:

I'm female, and anyone who doesn't like it can come fellate my middle finger.
You are either male or wired up as a man,cos we all know only women /gay men perform fellat io. . . . Im just wondering how of all the insults in the book that came to your mind . . . .hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Please Dont Watch Bad Romance By Lady Gaga At Night by Tudor6(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
illusion2:

Well I never said 'I saw (m) beside your profile name' (i don catch you  tongue ).

My bad, so why did you claim to have seen Tudór's reversion to being male?
How did you know, the holy spirit?
illusion2:

I see Tudor has reverted to being male . . . . . . .  .when will this schizophrenia stop ?  undecided
No need to trade insults- liar & all  (you see the unecessary aggression I was referring to. 

*looks around* what aggression?

You made a claim, i gave you the benefit of doubt by thinking someone must be tweaking my profile, obviously it wasn't enough.

Next time i'll just call you a liar and move on.
The fact that you came up with such 'euphemism' fellate etc ,says a lot about how you're wired.  lipsrsealed

Sorry, I didn't invent language

BTW,whats with all the singing in & out. . . how many IDs you get sef?  undecided
I have a job ya know, i don't live on NL. . .

(1) (Reply)

Real Fun In Church ! Usher Drunk In The Spirit Trying Do Offerings(video) / 991 / Apollyon In The Book Of Revelation 9 Vs 11 Is Alexander The Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.