Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (26555 Views)

Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Ishaq717(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari should just resign so that it will be recorded for him as the only noble thing he did as president
you helped him reduced insurgency abee
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2017
louwie:

Does that mean then that PMB is guilty of everything you accuse Fayose of and suffers the same leaking mouth going by our constitution ?

If yes, then Buhari also in all fairness deserves whatever name you have branded Fayose with !

LOL abeg where did you see Buhari making noise and attacking people up and down like that useless Fayose? I am a Yoruba man and we don't support nonsense..

Well the people of Ekiti State are being bought with one derica of rice and 200 naira monthly..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by louwie(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL abeg where did you see Buhari making noise and attacking people up and down like that useless Fayose? I am a Yoruba man and we don't support nonsense..

Well the people of Ekiti State are being bought with one derica of rice and 200 naira monthly..

hmmm....i am not sure how to guide you but i will give it my best shot;

1. Whatever you do, please do not forget Buhari called for Yara dua's impeachment on health grounds; (am assuming to you this is not an attack)

2. Following his footsteps Fayose is calling for the same thing based on health grounds (referencing to #1. above, this should also not be an attack)

For you to see this objectively and argue constructively;

1. Forget Ekiti, it is not the subject of discuss
2. Forget Ekiti, we are talking about Nigeria as a nation. (not everyone is interested with going on's in Ekiti)
3. Forget Ekiti, This is about sound opposition and good criticisms of the federal govt which is allowable in any democratic setting.
4. again, Forget Ekiti.

And if you cannot bear Fayose's style of leadership, create a thread present your verifiable facts and sound criticism so the concerned and other patriotic citizens can debate on it.

Stay on the Topic !!!!!!!

Have a pleasant day ahead.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by darlenese(f): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL you wail more than this in February hahah and let cover your head in shame haha..

Sorry i guess you are on your heat.. haha

I'm glad u can now smile.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
louwie:

hmmm....i am not sure how to guide you but i will give it my best shot;

1. Whatever you do, please do not forget Buhari called for Yara dua's impeachment on health grounds; (am assuming to you this is not an attack)

You are wrong, It's because Yaradua did not transfer power to GEJ thereby leaving a vacuum.. But in the is case Buhari duly transfer power to Osinbajo making him Acting President..

louwie:

2. Following his footsteps Fayose is calling for the same thing based on health grounds (referencing to #1. above, this should also not be an attack)

For you to see this objectively and argue constructively;

1. Forget Ekiti, it is not the subject of discuss
2. Forget Ekiti, we are talking about Nigeria as a nation. (not everyone is interested with going on's in Ekiti)
3. Forget Ekiti, This is about sound opposition and good criticisms of the federal govt which is allowable in any democratic setting.
4. again, Forget Ekiti.

And if you cannot bear Fayose's style of leadership, create a thread present your verifiable facts and sound criticism so the concerned and other patriotic citizens can debate on it.

Stay on the Topic !!!!!!!

Have a pleasant day ahead.

your number question is relevance and have been ditch with my answer to your number one..

Also Fayose has no moral right as he cannot mention any part of our constitution being breached by PMB..

Remember we are guided by the constitution and what Fayose is doing is hatred opposition has he have been doing that even before PMB comes to power..

Beside is he the only PDP Governors or the only opposition Governor? Why are the rest not making noise up and down? It's because Fayose know what await him after 2018 and trying to create scenario where they will say it's because he is attacking Buhari that was why he is facing any charges after the end of his tenure..

We are wiser bro, Fayose should return the #2.1billion given to him by Dasuki as Obanikoro has open up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.