Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria (2341 Views)

Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by SageTravels: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Last year an overnight bus service called Cabin formally SleepBus was announced. Cabin refers this bus service as a “Moving Hotel”. The Cabin is selling out tickets daily with over 20,000 people on the waitlist. The departing time is 11 pm and the arrival time depends on traffic and other impending delays. Just like in the aviation industry, passengers can bring two pieces of baggage and a carry-on bag.

The bus was designed in such way that it provides safety and privacy for all passengers. All the passengers have their own sleeping pod, USB sockets, reading light and Wi-Fi.

The concept of this bus is to integrate the hospitality of a hotel – which includes a professional cleaning of the vehicle and fresh bedding for every trip. There will also be an on-board attendant on the bus who can attend to your needs and even offer complimentary water, tea, and coffee.

Considering the security situation in Nigeria (Armed robbery attack on travellers especial night travellers), would you take an overnight trip with this kind of bus “Moving Hotel” In Nigeria? Or do you think overnight bus services like this would be a reality in Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc8zhTdoiRE

http://sagetravels.com/take-overnight-trip-kind-bus-moving-hotel-nigeria/

Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by SageTravels: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
More CC: Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala

Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by Dhayor001(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Definitely.

Looks cosy too.

Shey pothole go allow person sleep tho.
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by SageTravels: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dhayor001:
Definitely.

Looks cosy too.

lols
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by nwaanambra1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
if i hear say i enter that kind casket!

no window no nothing u wount know where the driver is going then coupled with our kind of road u go just hear gbosa! the next thing na rip!

mba! i no enter!
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by NosoChic: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dhayor001:
Definitely.
Looks cosy too.

Exactly oh!!!Pothole no go allow person sleep well plus the insecurity situation...Commuters are safer looking at what is happening on the roads..
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mmmm, honestly i no knw wetin to type sef sad
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by Tmex(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Somethings arnt just meant for some people,
Re: Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. / 20 Really Stupid Laws Around The World ( Photos) / Snowmageddon: See What Nigerians Pass Thru In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.