Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" (61478 Views)

BBNaija's Koko Slays In Lingerie (Photos) / Pregnant Rihanna Showcases Curves In Lingerie / Nnamdi Kanu Is God,he Created Me-young Ipob Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
At her age and marital status she is still doing the pepper them gang ish. ...
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Boo22(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
keypad1:
O boy look at how her toto jusr full and swell up for there.

I can eat her menstrual pad with relish.

Placing my tongue on her klitoris and licking it with passion is my utmost desire

eat? lick?? ..smh
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Sounds like one of her video clips.
Interesting how pseudonym connects you both. Even more interesting is retaining the moniker after having found out cheesy

I can't stop answering it because my mum gave it to me when I was in jss2, I was the one who added sexy to it.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
the kind of stretch marks she go get in between her thighs eeehkwa,only kamen can tell us
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by holluphemydavid(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Market must sell
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by keypad1: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boo22:

eat? lick?? ..smh
whats ur problem? Have u not fvck un ur life before?
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by kaymical(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Brown14:
GOD be like....
lol, bros how do you know how God is feeling now?
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by sinola(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss rocks a black Lingerie in new photos as she shows off her sexy body.

She claims God was showing off when he was creating her in the Caption.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tboss-too-hot-in-lingerie-in-new-photos.html

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can't stop answering it because my mum gave it to me when I was in jss2, I was the one who added sexy to it.
Adding "sexy" to it just made it a perfect match. I tend to believe she gave you the finest representation you can identify with.
You do not have to drop it but I wouldn't know how much I'd be right to assume you laugh it off with delight whenever you're being referred to her.... Just saying wink
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by kaymical(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Josh44s:

You need Jesus
no, but FIRST CLASS DELIVERANCE
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Organizer111222(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shior what is she covering? everybody don see am na... Thanks to BBA
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by yommen: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
God right now
Ode ni bobo yi mehnn!!! Smh for you.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by yinkslinks(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Have you ever seen where mix races are ugly?
sexybbstar:
God was showing off when he created everyone even the ugly ones.... She's beautiful tho, I love her skin.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Adding "sexy" to it just made it a perfect match. I tend to believe she gave you the finest representation you can identify with.
You do not have to drop it but I wouldn't know how much I'd be right to assume you laugh it off with delight whenever you're being referred to her.... Just saying wink

Not that much Sha... It only happened once.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na lingerie or swimsuit be dis?
Who goes to bed in this kind of outfit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by lamalang(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Using the lord's name in vain

1 Like

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by smudge2079(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tokunbo T-Boss..Second hand
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Josh44s(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaymical:
no, but FIRST CLASS DELIVERANCE

Lolz
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by benzems(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
The girl no wear pant
abi she doesn't have one

that is why Trump smacdown people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxnPzUf9to
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let's just admit, bae's fyne....but na one dude go dey chop that puna sotey the thing don tire am...na so life be.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Emanodimo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Uhmm... I dey type, only to clear it overtimes...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Tecno66: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss rocks a black Lingerie in new photos as she shows off her sexy body.

She claims God was showing off when he was creating her in the Caption.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tboss-too-hot-in-lingerie-in-new-photos.html

Rubbish. Which show off? Body dey catch you. Wetin go end the body?
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not that much Sha... It only happened once.
ok, Just once cheesy
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Codes151(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Her skin Is frosty n frag
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Englishgold: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
God shows off,as you discover mungo park
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by tete7000(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
"I do not judge as people judge. They look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart." - God (1Sam16:7)

1 Like

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
ok, Just once cheesy
Yea
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by tete7000(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
keypad1:
whats ur problem? Have u not fvck un ur life before?

You re possessed by toto demon. Believe me, oro e o ki s'oju lasan mo. cheesy
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea
girl, You're lucky.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by KingRabota: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
keypad1:
O boy look at how her toto jusr full and swell up for there.

I can eat her menstrual pad with relish.

Placing my tongue on her klitoris and licking it with passion is my utmost desire
Not only are you a disgrace to the male gender your brain is full of shyte
My two kobo
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by hisMrs(f): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
BurningBlade:
Well, nothing we haven't seen before. It's still the same boobs and ass she graciously exposed when she was in the Big Brother House. So what's new? undecided
the black bikinni that was mistaken for a lingerie by OP is new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.