Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? (1106 Views)

What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some times ago, my pastor declared a fast in the church for women alone. So, they went of fasting before God. Some times later, during the period they were fasting, my pastor called the women together and told them that, in the spiritual realm, he saw some enemies come to feed them with food. Then he declared the fasting to be over without completing the fast.

I decided to go on a fast too(but not the same time/ period with them) and I dreamt of eating in dreams or someone giving me food in a dream to eat, though, I can't remember eating the food in my dream. So, I want to get your opinion you guys, does it mean if a person has eaten in dreams during a fast, does it mean the person has already broken the fast? How strange is it to you?

Please, I need strong minds and christians on this. And some useful advice and opinions.
Re: Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? by Blue86(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
[/color] wink[color=#990000]
Jhaytee4all:
Some times ago, my pastor declared a fast in the church for women alone. So, they went of fasting before God. Some times later, during the period they were fasting, my pastor called the women together and told them that, in the spiritual realm, he saw some enemies come to feed them with food. Then he declared the fasting to be over without completing the fast.

I decided to go on a fast too(but not the same time/ period with them) and I dreamt of eating in dreams or someone giving me food in a dream to eat, though, I can't remember eating the food in my dream. So, I want to get your opinion you guys, does it mean if a person has eaten in dreams during a fast, does it mean the person has already broken the fast? How strange is it to you?

Please, I need strong minds and christians on this. And some useful advice and opinions.

Nope.
You haven't.
Re: Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's not good to eat in a dream.
Although u have not broken the fast.

The implication is that the reason for the fast is in the know of the strongman in the spirit realm.

Wahala dey......!!
Re: Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blue86:
[/color] wink[color=#990000]

Nope.
You haven't.
oK. thnks.
Re: Does It Mean You've Broken Your Fast By Eating Food In Dreams? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
It's not good to eat in a dream.
Although u have not broken the fast.

The implication is that the reason for the fast is in the know of the strongman in the spirit realm.

Wahala dey......!!
abeg shed light on the Wahala. I don't understand u.

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Tribulation On Earth - Ken Peter's Vision (A Must Read) / 7 Strange Religions You Don’t Know About / China Builds Africa’s Largest Mosque Worth $2 Billion In Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.